New Punch Out!

I can tko soda easy, but he was the most infuriating battle untill you master him. Now I can Tko pretty much every guy now. and seriously, I beat Tiger without getting touched!

Giygas said:
I can tko soda easy, but he was the most infuriating battle untill you master him. Now I can Tko pretty much every guy now. and seriously, I beat Tiger without getting touched!

Him and Aran Ryan on TD were the only people I never lost to.

I finally defeated Mr. Sandman on Title Defense yesterday, but I lost Mac's last stand after 5 fights (first to Bear Hugger, then to Donkey Kong, and lastly to Bald Bull).

What's the whole idea of Mac's last stand anyway? :-\

The Spanish Inquisition said:
I finally defeated Mr. Sandman on Title Defense yesterday, but I lost Mac's last stand after 5 fights (first to Bear Hugger, then to Donkey Kong, and lastly to Bald Bull).

What's the whole idea of Mac's last stand anyway? :-\

Dunno, there was no reason for him to do that.

King Dedede said:
I can now beat everyone in round 1 except TD King Hippo, TD Bear Hugger, TD Great Tiger, and Donkey Kong.
Wow, all of those (except DK) are some of the easiest ones for me to beat in round 1..... Yeah, Im wierd like that.

And now I'm mostly playing the new Punch-Out!! games I just got.

I suck at Super Punch-Out!!. I can't get past friggin' Dragon Chan.
I'm a little better at Punch-Out!! on the NES, but I'm stuck on Soda Pop.

King Dedede said:
And now I'm mostly playing the new Punch-Out!! games I just got.

I suck at Super Punch-Out!!. I can't get past friggin' Dragon Chan.
I'm a little better at Punch-Out!! on the NES, but I'm stuck on Soda Pop.

Is SPO any good? I likes MTPO and the new one, so....

King Dedede said:
It's not as good as the other two, but it's still worth the 8 bucks.
My main hang-up with SP-O!! is Mac's appearance. I DO NOT like the way he looks in that game. Other than that, it's awesome.

I don't like SPO nearly as much as MTPO. Mainly because I'm terrible at the former.

Sting Chameleon said:
King Dedede said:
It's not as good as the other two, but it's still worth the 8 bucks.
My main hang-up with SP-O!! is Mac's appearance. I DO NOT like the way he looks in that game. Other than that, it's awesome.

That is NOT Little Mac, I don't give a shit what Nintendo says.

I'm probably going to get Super Punch Out on Virtual Console. Is it worth the money?

I have the NES one. And, if I'm going to get Wii Points, I'd get 10, so I'd have to pay 10 anyway, as I have no SNES.

I retried the game from the start recently, the earliest character I got KO'd by was Great Tiger, the earliest character I actually lost to was Bald Bull.

Back