Could the next Mario Kart game go in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's direction?

Do you suppose that the next Mario Kart game could receive the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate treatment?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
I'd say nah to the Ultimate direction. Nintendo is doing something to listen to its fans. I hope Nintendo will include the much requested, Double Dash!! mode. Fans have been asking for that and the two people in one kart option. That's what I want in the next Mario Kart game.

I'm not opposed to a "bring back every veteran" thing for Mario Kart, even if I dislike some, it's worth it for characters like Petey, Birdo, Diddy Kong, and even the return of Donkey Kong Jr. The arcade games complicate things though, and I really don't want any further advances towards the Smash Kart idea as I want them to expand deeper into the Mario franchise instead of away from it. But if they can get the Pac-Man/Namco characters from the arcade games in, I wouldn't mind since they debuted in a collaboration anyway and they are technically veterans.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
I hope Nintendo will include the much requested, Double Dash!! mode. Fans have been asking for that and the two people in one kart option. That's what I want in the next Mario Kart game.
Aren't those the same thing? But yeah I'd love it.

Back