Could anyone PLEASE help me find a 9 inch Kellytoy Luigi Plush for sale?

Enigma

Goomba
Hello everyone, my name is Enigma! And as you can tell by the title, I need help finding a 9 inch Kellytoy Luigi plush for sale. I have been looking for three years, and I have STILL not found one. I need it for my plush collection and I could really need the help right now. Just please help me with this problem. I've been looking for years.

Nice job the first thing I saw when I was going into the linked page was a bootleg Baby Luigi.

I don't think here is the best place to ask for help for obtaining video game merchandise, especially rare ones (as I really want the Epoch Baby Luigi plushies myself but never found them online), but have you tried going to Video Game Memorabilia yet? It's nightram's website, the Guinness World Record holder for the most video game merchandise, and they have forums that specialize in video game merchandise so they might know where to look for that.

After doing some research, I haven't seen the Kellytoy Luigi on VGMM, but I did find Wario and Mario, so this is just an idea of what they look like.

3db46bc689fab03c53f116440115667b_0.jpg

tilt70a-img473x473-1382253695q7mh9y26084_0.jpg

Back