Captain N coverage improvement drive

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
While the page for the show itself is fine, information about Captain N: The Game Master is very lacking. Pages about characters who were protagonists on the show like Pit and Mega Man don't mention it at all, and the show's section on the Donkey Kong page is very short (Literally 4 shorts sentences as of now) and doesn't describe his specific role in the episodes. While Captain N is a bit of an odd duck in that only one character links it to the wider Mario franchise and he doesn't appear in all the episodes, the wiki's coverage of it could be improved a lot. It may also be worth discussing if the episodes where Donkey Kong plays a central role could hold their own pages.

Problem is, I only watched two episodes so I'm not the man for it, But, thoughts?

Bumnping this thread because I am deeply emotionally invested in this matter

you're in luck, because i was just thinking what we should do with captain n coverage and i was checking to see if any decision's already been taken.

the smash bros series currently has a page for every stage and character in it, and saturday supercade similarly has pages for dk and dk jr-centric episodes, as well as characters that appear in those.

while the Captain N series as a whole is not centric on any important element in the mario series, i'd say particular episodes--those where dk is in a main role--can still have their own pages according to our rules of coverage

Back