We Are Daisy

pHtm8ph.jpg

(Daisy: Cooperation furthers mutual goals.)

b0ihpXs.jpg

(Shepard: Then I only need to know what to call you.)

YnrmVQA.jpg

MRESJMr.jpg

M0tTvfj.jpg

NajIv1d.jpg

02WlR3u.jpg

pvVvX1W.jpg

Octo-nite8 said:
This is what rabid Daisy fans look like
latest

gross!
"We Are Daisy" reminds me of "We Are Venom".

Yes, I've heard of it (their Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube accounts). But I'm not going further.
Didn't know there was a We Are Venom. So MANY We Are.

don't wanna dedicate too much attention to this topic however i think it's funny the thing about Venom because Venom is not a person, it's apparently made of various entities like Ermac from Mortal Kombat.

In Marvel Vs Capcom he says ''We are Venom'' in his intro before the fight, which is also ironic and fitting for this comment.

Shadowshy said:
tbh the constant bitching about Daisy fans is much more annoying than the general Daisy fanbase. if they wanna obsess over their favorite character then let them, its not like they're hurting anyone afaik
it's hurting me, some of the fans painfully remove my braincells, one by one!

J & Siph said:
I love how we went from talking about Daisy to talking about Marvel and Capcom.

But that's against the ruels, you can't go off-topic for more then 3-4 posts.

The rules aren't stringent, set-in-stone stuff. They're guidelines that generally have to be followed, but if they're lightly broken, like what's going on here, it's not serious enough to warrant any action.

But generally, it's ultimately up to the mods to decide whether it's rule-breaking or not. Mini-modding (or backseat moderating like how I'd call it), ie what you're doing right now, is something actually against the rules and I think you should stop it.

Kurapika Kurta said:
pomZ2xI.jpg

He is Daisy.

I am Daisy.

We are both Daisy.

Hi.
What kind of fool do you take me for? He's Daisy. He's Daisy. You're Daisy. I'M DAISY! Are there anymore Daisies I should know about?

7lMVrqb.png

Back