The Mario & Sonic Clean-up Thread

Alright, those five have been completed as well. I believe that finishes this project, or at least for Dutch. Let me know when you need more help!

For the translations, I can probably take care of the Italian names and possibly the Spanish names, if that's okay.
Of course it is, it'd be really helpful actually! Translations aren't really something I can do, so any help you can give is great. :)

Italian translations are done, and similar to what LTQ did, here's a laundry list of the errors I spotted:

Javelin Throw-Listed as "Lancio de giavellotto", "de" is most likely "del" in this context
4x100m Relay-Listed as "Staffeta 4x100m", "staffetta" (with two t's) is correct spelling
110m Hurdles-Listed as "110m a ostocoli", "ostocoli" should be "ostacoli"
Platform Diving (Synchronised)-Listed as "Tuffi-Piataforma (sincronizzati)", "piattaforma" (with two t's) is correct spelling
Aquatics-"Aquatici" should be "acquatici" with a "c"
Boat Games-"Embarcazioni" should be "imbarcazioni"
Gymnastics-Listed as "Ginnastico", which means "gymnastic", as in the adjective form; if referring to the sport, it should be "ginnastica"
The Ghostly Tower-Listed as "La Torre fantasma", still not entirely sure if "Torre" should be capitalized
Stadium Blues-Listed as "Stadio blue"; "blue" can either be "blu" if referring to the color, or "blues" if referring to the type of music
Waluigi's Ambition-Listed as "L'ambizione de Waluigi", "de" should be "di" since "de" is only used before titles that begin with an article
Corner the Koopa King!-Listed as "Batti il rei de Koopa!", "rei" should be spelled as "re", and "de" should be "dei"
A Rainbow In Fog-Listed as "Arcobalena nella nebbia", "Arcobaleno" is correct spelling
An Innocent Request-Listed as "Une richiesta innocente", "une" should be "una"
A Trick of the Wind-Listed as "Uno schrzo del vento", "scherzo" is correct spelling
Synchronised Swimming (Team)-Listed as "Nuoto sincronizzato (a squadro)", "squadre" is the correct spelling in parallel to the other team events
Rowing - Quadruple Sculls- "Canottagio" should be "canottaggio" with two g's

Would you mind looking over to see if these are errors on the translators' part? Thanks in advance!

Italian translations are done, and similar to what LTQ did, here's a laundry list of the errors I spotted:

Javelin Throw-Listed as "Lancio de giavellotto", "de" is most likely "del" in this context
4x100m Relay-Listed as "Staffeta 4x100m", "staffetta" (with two t's) is correct spelling
110m Hurdles-Listed as "110m a ostocoli", "ostocoli" should be "ostacoli"
Platform Diving (Synchronised)-Listed as "Tuffi-Piataforma (sincronizzati)", "piattaforma" (with two t's) is correct spelling
Aquatics-"Aquatici" should be "acquatici" with a "c"
Boat Games-"Embarcazioni" should be "imbarcazioni"
Gymnastics-Listed as "Ginnastico", which means "gymnastic", as in the adjective form; if referring to the sport, it should be "ginnastica"
The Ghostly Tower-Listed as "La Torre fantasma", still not entirely sure if "Torre" should be capitalized
Stadium Blues-Listed as "Stadio blue"; "blue" can either be "blu" if referring to the color, or "blues" if referring to the type of music
Waluigi's Ambition-Listed as "L'ambizione de Waluigi", "de" should be "di" since "de" is only used before titles that begin with an article
Corner the Koopa King!-Listed as "Batti il rei de Koopa!", "rei" should be spelled as "re", and "de" should be "dei"
A Rainbow In Fog-Listed as "Arcobalena nella nebbia", "Arcobaleno" is correct spelling
An Innocent Request-Listed as "Une richiesta innocente", "une" should be "una"
A Trick of the Wind-Listed as "Uno schrzo del vento", "scherzo" is correct spelling
Synchronised Swimming (Team)-Listed as "Nuoto sincronizzato (a squadro)", "squadre" is the correct spelling in parallel to the other team events
Rowing - Quadruple Sculls- "Canottagio" should be "canottaggio" with two g's

Would you mind looking over to see if these are errors on the translators' part? Thanks in advance!
Sorry, I thought I had already replied to this. I'd been checking the errors as you'd been going along, and yeah, your corrections are all fine, looks like it was just an error copying on my behalf. Thanks for all of your help! :)

Back