The Mario & Sonic Clean-up Thread

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
By the way, how do you like the first mission article I created and I am open to anything you say. Here's the link: 2-on-2 Tag!. Also, I am going to go in the order of the mission list and not the order of the template.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
Looks good, I had already seen it when you posted it! And that's fine, the navigation template order appears to be alphabetical but I agree that the in-game order is easier to follow, so stick with that. Thanks again for the help!

Yoshi the SSM

Looking at the quizzes, I am wondering what to do. I am wondering because a question is similar to another. And it's best to show you an example.
Q. Sonic and Tails are best friends… and brothers, too! A. No. Explanation. They’re super close, but they’re not actually related.
Q. Do you know what the relationship is between Sonic and Tails? A. Friends. Explanation. They’re as close as brothers, but they’re aren’t related.
So this makes me wonder how to go about putting the questions in or if I should even do it at all. And the quizzes and answers are the only thing that could make content for the pages as there is not much to them save for exact same controls, point system, and rules with the exception of info about what the quiz covers in general.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
Getting in the questions, no matter how similar, is probably the most important thing to do, I know there are some similar questions in there because I know that there are a few which refer to Peach's ponytail, one which asks if she has one and the other asks if both she and Daisy have them. The best way to put them in is in a table, with headers for the question, correct answer, explanation and other answers (something similar to what's currently on the 64th Trivia Quiz-Off page, except with more columns and information, obviously). It doesn't matter if you can't get every possible question, just get as many as you can.

Yoshi the SSM

So, how does Hero Quiz! look? I only did 6 questions because it is 3 questions per quiz and there are two types of quizzes. It was done when I just played the game and got these 6 questions.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
That looks brilliant, keep going with that layout for the other quizzes. :)