Is SMG2 good?

Should I get it?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No. Avoid it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually liked the slide theme from Super Mario 64 in the game. And it is even more better with Throwback Galaxy. Though, any Rainbow Road music would have served well for that course (probably Wii's the most). But for the tree, it is fine.

What I like about the second one over the first is the true final level. It is properly difficult. The reward for doing it one time and collecting the comet medal in it is doing a even harder version of it. And doing that is nothing too existing. But, in order to completely beat the game, you must do it.

But, despite SMG2 being the same engine of SMG, it is a completely different game with only started out by being a More SMG.

Princess Mario said:
Nah, those two just sound bad.

The Rolling Ball one should've used Mario Kart Rainbow Music from Mario Kart 64 instead. :/
Well, probably every game has at least one mediocre or bad song. I don't think it brings down the quality much since SMG2 already has so many great songs.

I don't think the MK64 Rainbow Road music would have fit that level very well. Too slow-paced for speeding down a ramp at ridiculous speeds on a rolling ball and proceeding to fall to your doom.

Back