Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

what if Mario goes in the Project M stamina mode with Smart Bomb and Blast Box spam though? you're assuming Brawl Mario would play in boring ass Battlefield and Final Destination with no items.

Anyway you already posted but I really don't know if Raymond "Ray Trace" Travkin would win this one, he'd die of hysteria by attempting to tell jokes at Brawl Mario who wouldn't even laugh no matter how good the jokes are.

I think Quill could defeat Killer Moth, but it would be an interesting fight

what if Mario goes in the Project M stamina mode with Smart Bomb and Blast Box spam though? you're assuming Brawl Mario would play in boring ass Battlefield and Final Destination with no items.

Anyway you already posted but I really don't know if Raymond "Ray Trace" Travkin would win this one, he'd die of hysteria by attempting to tell jokes at Brawl Mario who wouldn't even laugh no matter how good the jokes are.
Project M Mario is a way better Mario so not really Brawl Mario. But Brawl Mario can still win in Smart Bomb and Blast Box spam, PROVIDED he doesn't toy with them through his fireballs. His f-smash doesn't seem to bust Blast Boxes though.

As for above...

An Egyptian cat vs Mario... Both are very agile. Mario is also very good at fighting, but cats were thought of as sacred in Egypt and were worshiped, resulting in them not being as good at fighting... probably. I think Mario would probably win.

Mario is simply better off complying for his own sake.

Seemingly as you're immortal, I lose by default,

Somehow I feel like this Mario is ill-equipped to be fighting a vehicle, but he could probably still ground pound and use his hammer.

my icon is human doopliss. he can just steal your identity and beat you.

...unless you have vivian, and in that case, i'm kinda fucked.

Back