The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread 2.0

Discord won H&H: Cartoon Villains.

Reactions: MCS
A character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He used to be a bad guy before reforming in Season 3.

A won Hurt and Heal: Letters.

Ghost won Rank the Ruler: Pokémon Types.

A new section for Rank the Ruler has been added in the first post, and I've added it to the overall list of games in the second paragraph of the OP.

Last edited:
Vivian won KO a Character: Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers.

Good/Bad Cop won Hurt and Heal: The LEGO Movie Characters.

Admiral Bobbery won Vote to Win: Goombario vs. Goombella vs. Kooper vs. Koops vs. Bombette vs. Bobbery.

Arcanine won K(anto)O a Character/KO a Character: Kanto Pokémon

Claude Frollo won Save a Character: Disney Villains (The Shadow Prince's 2014 List).

Note to @MCS that I'd prefer the parenthesis to be added to the entry because it was a shorter list of villains, but understand if not

Typhlosion won KO a Character: Johto Pokemon.

this is the most appropriate space so just a quick note here since volume 22 of winners is quickly running out of space that i will be posting it, but if the list fills up this week I will most likely not be able to start the game until next Monday at the earliest

idk if it will fill up this week but hey there you go

Bashmaster won H&H: DKC Tropical Freeze bosses.

Polterpup won KO a Character: Luigi's Mansion Ghosts (Original and Dark Moon).

LEGO Mario won Vote to Win: LEGO Mario vs. LEGO Luigi.

Voldemort won Vote to Win: Evilness (@MCS Making the thread title Evil Villains for the entry is preferred by me ok just saying evilness works great i just wasn't expecting that, i just didn't want it to say "villains")

Last edited:
this is the most appropriate space so just a quick note here since volume 22 of winners is quickly running out of space that i will be posting it, but if the list fills up this week I will most likely not be able to start the game until next Monday at the earliest

idk if it will fill up this week but hey there you go

volume 22 is now full!. game will be up sometime next week, hopefully earlier on. enjoy it when it happens 🙏

There's been a delay for the host of Winners 22 so it's going to take a bit more time, until AKGO: The Tale of Circitus Island - Final Endgame - The Fate of the Stars is concluded, at the earliest. (EDIT: She actually said she might shoot for today or Tuesday)

Last edited:
Discord won Hurt and Heal: Winners Edition: Volume 22.

EDIT: Also a lot of 2's, he won Winners 22 in 2022 which I mentioned as the 222nd reply.

Last edited:
Ludwig von Beethoven won Hurt and Heal: ERB Rappers: Season 1.

Zuko won Vote to Win: Nickelodeon Characters.

Back