The Official Elimination Game Winners Thread 2.0

Small update - I have added a game spin-offs section for one-off games that tweak the rules of already-existing game types, as we have now had two of these recently with Marfia and Mend and Ruin. I had previously added the Marfia game under Vote to Win listed as "Marfia: Mario characters", but since these are distinct games with different names and rules, I'm moving them to their own section.

I made some changes to the wording of the second paragraph in the OP due to this update.

Last edited:
Generation 7 won Vote to Win: Pokémon Generations.

Reactions: MCS
Raspberry won Save a Character: Fruits.

Small update - I have added a game spin-offs section for one-off games that tweak the rules of already-existing game types, as we have now had two of these recently with Marfia and Mend and Ruin. I had previously added the Marfia game under Vote to Win listed as "Marfia: Mario characters", but since these are distinct games with different names and rules, I'm moving them to their own section.

I made some changes to the wording of the second paragraph in the OP due to this update.
Both the idea that Marfia and Mend and Ruin will always only be one-off is not only quite premature, but is likely to not be the case; not only could someone else post the style of gameplay of Marfia for a new game at any time, but I'm planning to do not a ton more Mend and Ruins (as I plan to wind down my creation of forum games soon after I make about a couple more), but one (EDIT: two now that I think about it (EDIT: ended up actually being three)) new Mend and Ruins for topics I won't spoil soon.

Last edited:
Both the idea that Marfia and Mend and Ruin will always only be one-off is not only quite premature, but is likely to not be the case; not only could someone else post the style of gameplay of Marfia for a new game at any time, but I'm planning to do not a ton more Mend and Ruins (as I plan to wind down my creation of forum games soon after I make about a couple more), but one new Mend and Ruin for a topic I won't spoil soon.

I was never implying they would be "always one-off", I just meant they were one-off at the time of that post. If more are created, my intent is to continue listing them in that section.

Last edited:
Absol won KO a character: Pokemon

Luvdisc won Mend and Ruin: Ko a character: Pokemon last places.

Luvdisc won Mend and Ruin: Ko a character: Pokemon last places.
Just a note to @MCS and @Smasher Claus, especially assuming I don't ask for permission to make Winners 22 so responsibility is handed over to one of you, that since winning Mend and Ruin is a bad thing I do not want Luvdisc to make the next Winners list. I am very confident this would happen anyway since both of you know the rules to M&R but this post makes it much more official.

Mountains won Hurt and Heal: The Mountains, The Piedmont, and the Beach.

Peanut won Save a Character: Nuts.

@MCS: I think the entry for Mend and Ruin for Luvdisc should be called KO a Character: Pokémon Last Places, not Pokémon Last Places since the game Luvdisc ranked worst in covered only last places from the KO a Character: Pokémon thread covering all eight Generations, as it doesn't cover last places from every one of the forum games about Pokémon like the Mend and Ruin: Cartoon Episode Last Places thread did for cartoon episodes.

65°F won Hurt and Heal: Temperatures.

Super Smash Bros Brawl won H&H: Darkest Nintendo games.

LeafyIsHere won Mend and Ruin: 2021 Character and Person Last Places.

Last edited:
Paper Mario won H&H: N64 Mario games.

I think Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun winning "Hurt and Heal: Bad Mario games" should be moved to the Mend and Ruin area because the Bad Mario Games game it won in had the gameplay of "adding and removing HP like other H&Hs except people's least favorite wins" much closer to a Mend and Ruin than a Hurt and Heal much before I made Mend and Ruin an official spin-off.

I think Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun winning "Hurt and Heal: Bad Mario games" should be moved to the Mend and Ruin area because the Bad Mario Games game it won in had the gameplay of "adding and removing HP like other H&Hs except people's least favorite wins" much closer to a Mend and Ruin than a Hurt and Heal much before I made Mend and Ruin an official spin-off.

For searchability reasons and to prevent any confusion, I will keep it under Hurt and Heal, since that is what it was classified as in the thread title. It still operated as a traditional Hurt and Heal even if the concept was similar

Sleep Copy Ability won Mend and Ruin: 2021 Miscellaneous Last Places.

Sleep Copy Ability won Mend and Ruin: 2021 Miscellaneous Last Places.
Note: I want the Sleep Copy Ability temporarily removed from the 2021 Miscellaneous Last Places section of Mend and Ruin because I realized just now I used the wrong last place for the Zelda CD-i Quotes thread, so I'm quickly starting it back up just to be fair

Sleep Copy Ability re-won Mend and Ruin: 2021 Miscellaneous Last Places.

Fanboy and Chum Chum won M&R: Awful shows that are meaningless and rot children's brains

Fanboy and Chum Chum won M&R: Awful shows that are meaningless and rot children's brains
@MCS I think it would be more detailed and much funnier if the full title of the thread was included in the Game Spin-Offs section

Last edited:
Kindergarten won Vote to Win: School Grades.

Back