Mario Kart Arcade GP DX is now playable using TeknoParrot

So, hey. Looks like nobody's noticed that Mario Kart Arcade GP DX was leaked a few weeks ago, and its now playable using TeknoParrot, a program for arcade games using Windows. We can rip music from it now.

I've noticed that it was leaked.

And I want to play it through that.

Though I really *really* wish Namco-Bandai made an official console versions of their Arcade Mario Kart games. I think it would be pretty damn neat.

Apparently it is missing the numerous game updates. I will pass on this. I wonder if it's possible to get the updates working by contacting the update server. I'll check the manual.

memoryman3 said:
Apparently it is missing the numerous game updates. I will pass on this. I wonder if it's possible to get the updates working by contacting the update server. I'll check the manual.
did you ever figure out how to update?

There's no way to do so.

the game is currently only playable in Vanilla state.

For it to get the content the current cabinet has , people would have to be able to dump the updates and that's not gonna be easy , even less when there has been like 4 or 5 already.

Swiftie_Luma said:
There's no way to do so.

the game is currently only playable in Vanilla state.

For it to get the content the current cabinet has , people would have to be able to dump the updates and that's not gonna be easy , even less when there has been like 4 or 5 already.
aww well thats to bad

To me, not worth playing in its vanilla state

love me some Baby Mario yo

Back