What characters do you want for Smash?

Oh boy, this is active again. Piranha Plant: Would you main them?

• Show our leafy lord and savior some respect! / Heck yea!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • They're a cool addition, but probably not.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nani? Bakana!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I MIGHT not, we'll have to wait and see.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. It's a stupid addition.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • *Insert long copypasta about how the Grinch Leak was false.*

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I honestly have no opinion on this.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'm feeling Geno right now.
Note to self; never feel again.

Well let's see:

Fawful: deconfirmed base game, technically not deconfirmed from DLC but probably has no chance anyway. (I think he's a likely Spirit though)

Geno: deconfirmed from base game, still has a chance as DLC, exists as Spirit currently

Waluigi: absolutely rekt :(

Paper Mario: same as Geno but with slightly less chance if I had to guess

Bonus: Antasma: currently has more presence in Smash than Fawful lol. Still no chance though.

Side note, one of my classmates really wanted Shadow, I'm really hoping I don't end up being the bearer of that disappointing news.

Only character I really want is Tails. And he's a spirit. People already have noted it's not exactly a complete deconfirmation as there are even spirits of the playable characters in some fashion. Though with potentially only 5 spots in DLC unless there's going to be a Season 2 eventually the spots will be tight, and people might not be fond that they chose a 2nd Sonic character out of all things for one of the 5 spots heh. Not to mention the Shadow fans might be livid.

Tails is the most likely Sonic character though if it happens. But I think priority of unrepresented franchises, especially in regards to more 3rd parties, will be prioritized.

Northern Verve said:
Only character I really want is Tails. And he's a spirit. People already have noted it's not exactly a complete deconfirmation as there are even spirits of the playable characters in some fashion. Though with potentially only 5 spots in DLC unless there's going to be a Season 2 eventually the spots will be tight, and people might not be fond that they chose a 2nd Sonic character out of all things for one of the 5 spots heh. Not to mention the Shadow fans might be livid.

Tails is the most likely Sonic character though if it happens. But I think priority of unrepresented franchises, especially in regards to more 3rd parties, will be prioritized.

Amy and her bad#$% hammer ftw?

I really hope there will be a DLC ballot post-release. I want to request Roll and Maria Renard as DLC characters. I also want to request Bill Rizer from Contra as well.

I started up another poll since this post is becoming popular once more. Thanks, Smash Direct!

Right now, I'm hoping Geno will be DLC, since he wasn't made into an assist trophy. What I want to NOT happen is for him to end up being a MegaMan echo fighter. It sounds stupid, but they're somewhat alike, and I'm still worried.

my results:

Playable characters: King K. Rool, Ridley, Dark Samus, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Isabelle, Inkling, Snake, Simon
Assist Trophies/Pokémon: Meowth, Isaac, Bomberman
Mii costume: Chibi-Robo
Either just a spirit or nothing I know of: Dixie Kong, Decidueye, Rhythm Heaven character, Andy, Banjo & Kazooie

only ones that didn't make it that I feel may have some shot as DLC are Dixie, Rhythm Heaven, and Banjo-Kazooie, but I'm not actually expecting any of them. I'm quite happy with the roster, anyway

Back