I Don’t Think There is gonna be a Mario and Sonic 2018 game

I'd say that Rio had more heart put into it unlike Sochi, but it was just severely misguided.

Kinda glad they're skipping Pyeongchang. Maybe with more time to work on Tokyo, they won't phone it in and actually do the series justice.

The only bad thing about them not doing 2018 is that I won’t be able to see the newcomers in the winter sports (Rosalina in Figure Skating, Zavok in Ice Hockey, etc.)

And ...

nothing of value was lost.

I will always wonder why some of you act like the Vancouver one wasn't the only relevant game of that subpar series.

Swiftie_Luma said:
And ...

nothing of value was lost.

I will always wonder why some of you act like the Vancouver one wasn't the only relevant game of that subpar series.

The only games I liked were 2010, 2012, and 2016.

I’m hoping 2020 will be just as good.

London for the Wii was decent I guess.

I enjoyed 2010 for the DS and 2012 for the Wii, but other than that the franchise feels stale.

There is a down side to some parts of Rio. They made getting the outfits harder. You could only play the new characters in certain events which was STUPID. They should of made em all playable for every event. I'm hoping when they do make another one they will learn from their mistakes. Heck I enjoyed being Dry Bowser.

Back