Send Mario a Email

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Back in the day, we wrote letters to Santa, now we write letters to Mario

You obviously need a Email account to send one but you have one, right? Just send the message to Mario@NOA.nintendo.com

Ooh and don't forget to not send him anything embarrassing, Mario doesn't need to see your tax returns.

ummmm interesting.

Ironically, i have sent emails to ''Rosalina'' and they actually delivered and answered.

Wow this is cool. Since my e-mail address has Paper Mario in it I decided to role play as Paper Mario sending Mario an e-mail :P

Well, I would if my sender name on the e-mail reflected the change I made for it, but it still put my real name so lol.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Ironically, i have sent emails to ''Rosalina'' and they actually delivered and answered.

Can I know more?

Also, seven hours in and I am the only comment on the video. That never happens!

I still see no comments. I've had this happen to me before where I see no comments, and can only see any I make. Then later all of a sudden they all appear, including ones made before mine.

Oh, I've got a LOT of questions for :mario:. I'll make a list:
  • Do you know who Bowser's wife is? If so, who?
  • Are you friends with Bowser behind the scenes?
  • Why is Waluigi so hated? Will he star in a main-series game one day?
  • Will you have another adventure with Cappy soon?
  • Will there ever be a Super Mario 64 2?
  • How do you feel about the upcoming Mario movie?
  • Can you give us any details on some upcoming Mario games?
Now it's time to ask him!
EDIT: I've sent it now, time to wait for the reply and his answer in the video!

I had a feeling that was an automatic message :/

Maybe Mario's getting help from Robo Mario (why is that character going to waste anyway? Such a cool design and potential)

I sent him a letter 12(!) hours ago and he hasn't replied! How long does he take to reply?
Swiftie_Luma said:
Did the email address happen to be "Rosalina@NOA.nintendo.com"? Also, does that mean I can send emails to "Yoshi@NOA.nintendo.com" and have Yoshi answer?

I'm way too nervous to send an e-mail because I just assume he won't respond or somebody else has asked.

Also, I'm overwhelmed by which question to ask.... maybe I should ask something Baby Mario and Baby Luigi related.

I'm pretty sure he's going to receive so many questions regarding Daisy/Waluigi, that he might answer at least one of them in the video.

I also predict that he might read one from CND, since he's literally Nintendo's #1 fan. Maybe he'll read one from SMG4, too.

Julia-BM said:
I'm pretty sure he's going to receive so many questions regarding Daisy/Waluigi, that he might answer at least one of them in the video.
:shifty: I may have talked about 2019 in regards to Daisy.

So we have one random letter from Jake. Disappointing, really. Thought the responses would be in one large video or something. Eh.

Video also confirms Mario and Peach are just friends :P

Also, other mail on Mario's computer:
Luigi said:
Cappy said:
(Too small for me to make out, but he's on Mario's head, so why the letter?)
Wendy Koopa said:
FREE COINS. OPEN
Peach said:
Yoshi said:
Yoshi! Yoshi! Yoshi!
Waluigi said:
I race better than you
Toad said:
Next adventure is...

Back