Donkey Kong Wii

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
What are your thoughts? Any ideas? Anyone got any news on it?

No, I'm beggining to believe it may just be another Mario Kart Wii pipe dream.... and they should bring back KAOS, Krunch and the Manky Kongs in it.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They have to have this game!!!!

And I'm hoping on being able to play as Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, and Kiddy, in familiar surroundings (3d versions of DKC levels)

Yeah.. KAOS returns? Sweet! That'd be really cool. But has this been confirmed?

Nintendo mentioned something about it, I forget what, but since then, nothings been said at all, making some people believe it doesn't exist.

I think this game will go down in flames as the next Donkey Kong Coconut Crackers. :|

All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.

Dodoman said:
All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.

Kinda like Super Mario 128.

Sir Grodus said:
Nintendo mentioned something about it, I forget what, but since then, nothings been said at all, making some people believe it doesn't exist.

yeah. i want it but it's lack of info makes me heavily doubt it. if it's realy going to happen you would think there would be a bit more info.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Or pretty much everything announced by Zoonami.

(Insert Duke Nukem Forever joke here)

I think Chunky young Tiny and Lanky should be playable :D

Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Or pretty much everything announced by Zoonami.

(Insert Duke Nukem Forever joke here)
This game would be cool. I would buy it, IF THEY EVER EVEN MAKE IT! :-\

Back