Donkey Kong Wii

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
No, I'm beggining to believe it may just be another Mario Kart Wii pipe dream.... and they should bring back KAOS, Krunch and the Manky Kongs in it.
 
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They have to have this game!!!!


And I'm hoping on being able to play as Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, and Kiddy, in familiar surroundings (3d versions of DKC levels)
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Yeah.. KAOS returns? Sweet! That'd be really cool. But has this been confirmed?
 

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Nintendo mentioned something about it, I forget what, but since then, nothings been said at all, making some people believe it doesn't exist.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I think this game will go down in flames as the next Donkey Kong Coconut Crackers. :|
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.
...
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dodoman said:
All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.
...
Kinda like Super Mario 128.
 

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
Sir Grodus said:
Nintendo mentioned something about it, I forget what, but since then, nothings been said at all, making some people believe it doesn't exist.
yeah. i want it but it's lack of info makes me heavily doubt it. if it's realy going to happen you would think there would be a bit more info.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.
...
Kinda like Super Mario 128.
Or pretty much everything announced by Zoonami.

(Insert Duke Nukem Forever joke here)
 

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
I think Chunky young Tiny and Lanky should be playable :D
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
All right, while I'm not saying that I think Nintendo cancelled it, I think the game will be put on hiatus for fity bajillion years and be one of the Wii's swan songs.
...
Kinda like Super Mario 128.
Or pretty much everything announced by Zoonami.

(Insert Duke Nukem Forever joke here)
This game would be cool. I would buy it, IF THEY EVER EVEN MAKE IT! :-\
 
Top