Your favorite Quotes in video games...

"Soon everything will be corrupted, including you!" - Ghor

“Only a jackass can change the world.” -- Auron

"HP and MP restored...... But you're still hungry" - Chrono Trigger

Bop1996 said:

That's funny, especially since I have the game now.

Anyway, "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -- Magus

Mario4Ever said:
Bop1996 said:

That's funny, especially since I have the game now.

Anyway, "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -- Magus

Memorable indeed.

"Yes Indeed!" - Slash

A humorous exchange from Conker's Bad Fur Day:

Paint Pot: Hey Franky, I think there's a squirrel that's just coming in through the door. I think it's your turn to kick his... is it his turn?
Paint Brush: Yeah, it's Franky's turn to kick his ass.
Franky: I ain't kickin' it. Why do I always have to kick his ass?
Paint Pot: Oh Franky, just shut up and go over there and kick his ass for fuck's sake.
Paint Brush: Yeah, I'm a paint brush, I don't kick ass.
Paint Pot: Yeah and I'm a paint pot anyway. What could I do? I'm a fuckin' paint pot.

It's time for this thread to be alive once more...

TROUBLE WITH THE TROLLEY, EH?

If you don't know who said that and why, you missed out on a lot of funny.

DOH I Missed

"No aliens were harmed in the making of this themepark. They were harmed AFTER it was created."

~One of Robotnik's PA announcements in Sonic Colors.

Ramon Salazar: I was starting to wonder when you might notice us....
Leon S. Kennedy: Who're you?
Ramon Salazar: Me llamo Ramon Salazar, the eighth castellan of this magnificent architecture. I have been honored with the prodigious power from the great Lord Saddler. I've been expecting you, my brethrens.
Leon S. Kennedy: No thanks, bro.
Ramon Salazar: My, my, we've got a feisty one. If you care for your own well being, I suggest you surrender yourself and simply...become our hostage. Or Mr.Scott, you can give us the girl, because you're not worth a penny I'm afraid. You can die.

Then there's this one:

Lord Osmund Saddler: The "American prevailing" is a cliché that only happens in your Hollywood movies. Oh, Mr. Kennedy, you entertain me! To show you my appreciation, I will help you awaken from your world of clichés.

Robotnik: What time is it?
Eggman: It's the exact same time as when you asked earlier, and it will be the exact same time as when you ask later. THERE IS NO TIME HERE!!!

Later...

Robotnik: By the way, Dr. Eggman... What time is it?
Eggman: FFFFFF-

-Sonic Generations (3DS)

"Even if you select a "No", you're eventually going to have to select the "Yes", so it always ends up the same anyway...that comes up frequently, that sort of thing...but anyways..."
- Chimecho

Hey! You might be getting better, but nobody cheats better than Waluigi! You got that?!”

I love you!
"Yeah, well, that's just super. Know what I love? Rubees. Go get me some, slacker!"

Dropping in for kicks!
"You don't need anything? Well, golly, then how about you GET LOST RIGHT NOW! I HAVE WORK TO DO!"
-Mimi's replies to these choices (Super Paper Mario)

Back