Your favorite Quotes in video games...

"Everything in the unverse could be destroyed at the hands of Giygas"
"Hey! Forget about any special reward for finishing the EASY level"
"It sure will be fun around here" "Yes, and she's beautiful!"
"Screeeam!"
"Guess I'm... alone"
"I wonder if the animals we eat feel the same way I felt right before death"
"A gold ring. The perfect buy after rich Uncle Harry dies"
"I heard a strange sound coming from behind the waterfall... a loud BOOM, BOOM kind of sound..."
"Hi!! Do you like soda, candy, and explosives?"
"La la la la. I just love ragtime!"
"Steel Armor [Armor]: Armor made of steel"
"La la mi mi I'm tone-deaf. My daughter brought me here"
"I hate your kind. And the dumb clothes your group wears"
"It is said that the owner often does business secretly in the backyard"
"I did the sound driver. That makes me THE MAN"
"Burp...I'm nothing! ...So are you! ...Burp"
"It looks almost like a star ocean, doesn't it..."
"Was ist los? Das Imperium ist wahnsinnig!"
"Das ist... ...GIFT!"
"Tu es si mauvais et je sui si fort! Maintenant décampe! Si tu peux encore!" (That was sung)
"Guess what! I hit the 100,000 yen jackpot!"
"3...... 2... ... 1...... Reset!!!"
"Ice Wall: Drops a large chuink of ice on an enemy"
"I wonder if Prince Kato succeeded in 'Moo Training'? I wanted him to come by and show me his best barnyard impression"
"How annoying! Why are you wandering around?"
"Pasta? Please... We do not have such trash on our menu"
"Just as I thought, you two make such a nice couple!" (said while only one person is there)
"What? Everdred is gone? That's crap! Don't believe it"
"Humm de dum dum dum. I'm hunting for mushrooms!"
"Uh oh! We're are in trouble!"
"Okay!! I can get some alcohol"
"Ragna has found the Cheese!"
"I heard that your record for consecutive jumps stands at 0. How DO you do it?"
"Broken down, old submarine. The yellow color is purely coincidental"
"Do you know whose bones are on display here? The answer is... your bones. My bones. Bone's bones. Bone bone bone"
"Like the moon over the day, my genius and brawn are lost on these fools. ~Haiku"
"Mwee hee hee!"
"Welcome to 'The Beginner's Show!' This is the controller. It's that gray thing with the purple buttons"
"The cake's MOVING! Why would I lie?" "Because you are...IDIOT!"
"Heeyyy theeerre <heart>"
"Why, you shouldn't be showing off peaches that young....!"
"You're in the heart of theca
stle"
"This is an Invention Machine. Inventors use it to invent things"
"Effective against Earth Wind and Fire"
"Who do you think you are, Bruce Lee? You can't just go in there with your fists flying!"
"Friend!! The light around you is our hearts ending song"
"Strenghth"
"Programers: Pantsman"
"The power of the gods! Ah hah hah hah! Your opposition to me will bring trouble to you!"
"If you don't hurry, I'm going to begin the Salad Toss Show!"
"Hey!! Don't go to that inn!! They serve lousy drinks!! Just kidding!!"
"You defeated NATELA!"
"Um, umm. I'm in a slump. Doh, doh doh. Dah dah!"
"Hey, Trout! Let me out! Let me out! Please let me out!"
"I'll steal the Stone Robot during the wedding. Ha! Ha!"
"Chapter 1: Teh Journey Begins"
"The water flows la la la It flows through the dark smelly sewers la la"
"Mint, you've got the biggest tits I've ever SEEN! Wow... I'm so jealous! I'm flat as a board compared to you!"
"Whee! --I'm having fun--time to fight!"
"Eee eee eee! There's a voice in my head!"
"Woooah! I want to sell fish!"
"Get out of here! You hentai!!!!!!"
"Uuuuuuuh!!! No, Cless, stop it! Ooh! That feels gooOOOd!"

"Sometimes the only cure for stupidity, is death..."

Raven, Tales of Vesperia.

"I will NOT bow to you, you worthless piece of SHIT."

Soki, from Onimusha 4.

"Genis is smart, he can do his times tables!"

LLoyd, from Tales of Vesperia.

"Sir Grodus, dude sir grodus dude grous(goes on on)"

Some x-naught soldier from PM2.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

Every Soldier that finds you guilty, Elder Scrolls Oblivion.

"Master, what do you want me to do with these meatbags?"

HK-47, from knights of the old republic.

"I just beat you into next week!"

"Next week? can you.... really?

"Nevermind....."

Yuri and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia.

Zae said:
"It isn't the mistakes you make, it's how you learn from them."

Something Ive said to myself a lot in the past 4 years.

"Megatron, BE GONE!"

-Optimus Prime from Transformers Prime

"To protect people, you have to go against your own morals, hesitate for a moment, and it be fatal."

A friend said to me one time, I'd love to say his name but I don't remember how to spell it.
<facepalm>
Read the title again, Dodongo.

"You must be the great hero...
IMPERSONATOR!
What a costume! You look like you leaped right out of the pages of the prognosticus!" -Bestovious (Super Paper Mario)

Drilbur said:
Zae said:

"Megatron, BE GONE!"

"To protect people, you have to go against your own morals, hesitate for a moment, and it be fatal."

A friend said to me one time, I'd love to say his name but I don't remember how to spell it.
<facepalm>

woops only saw it from main page.

Sorry dudes.

=Edit=

done and DONE.

Zae said:
Drilbur said:
Zae said:

"Megatron, BE GONE!"

<facepalm>

woops only saw it from main page.

Sorry dudes.

=Edit=

done and DONE.
You're forgiven.

Mama Mia

"I am but a Gentleman stepping on the road. Would you like to have a contest with me?" -Gentleman, Pokemon SoulSilver
"Wild Pokemon get away easily. I try to greet them by taking off my hat and bowing, but that's when they get away..." -Gentleman, Pokemon SoulSilver
"Gee, PARDON ME! Guess what? I live here, Your Royal Genius! I've got as much right to be in this meeting as anyone! I mean, right? Help me out here! Toadsworth! Back me up!" -Bowser, Mario & Luigi 3
"I HAVE CHORTLES!" -Fawful
"A WINNER IS YOU!" -Fawful, Mario & Luigi 3
"Fawful only has half the power, but I am thinking it is enough to KO you, the king of stupid!" -Fawful, Mario & Luigi 3
"WHAT!? No one pressed 'dance'! You are broken!" -Midbus, Mario & Luigi 3
"Your turn, Super Diaper Bro!" -Baby Bowser
"Not too shabby a tutorial, am I right? Right? Right? RIGHT?" -Koopa, Mario & Luigi 2
"Can I have your cane?" -Toad, Mario & Luigi 2
"Bah! Mario... AND Luigi?! How'd you get in here?...What? My front gate was open?! How many times have I told those idiots?! If you're the last in, LOCK THE GATE!" -Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Time for a change of face-Eggman-Sonic Generations

Wait, is that a spelling mistake, or do you really think he said that?
No he says that.

Bah! Mario... AND Luigi?! How'd you get in here?...What? My front gate was open?! How many times have I told those idiots?! If you're the last in, LOCK THE GATE! - Bowser-Super Paper Mario

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Time for a change of face-Eggman-Sonic Generations

Wait, is that a spelling mistake, or do you really think he said that?
No he says that.

I suggest you go and listen to that voice clip again a few times, because I'm sure that it's "Time for a change of pace."
I always think he says face. Anyway a quote I like is Glados's cake recipe in Portal

"But... But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now! No way am I helping Mario! He's always trashing my awesome plans." -Bowser (Super Paper Mario)

That geeky chameleon is Francis. He's a little obsessive about his hobbies... Max HP is 40. Attack is 1. He can also make himself invisible... You can't hit what you can't see, so wait for him to reappear... But he is still there. Look at the floor and find his shadow... Yech... Just looking at him brings back bad memories-Tippi-Super Paper Mario

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Anyone who complains about that line has not played OoT. Navi quietly interjecting with "hey" when you target an enemy is probably the least annoying part of the entire game.

Herr Shyguy said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Anyone who complains about that line has not played OoT. Navi quietly interjecting with "hey" when you target an enemy is probably the least annoying part of the entire game.
Yeah, at least Navi and Kaepora Gaebora actually try to help you, unlike Tingle, the annoying, greedy, creepy fairy man.

Herr Shyguy said:

Except that isn't the only time she does it. She constantly reminds you of what you're supposed to be doing (which is irritating when you know what you are supposed to be doing and are trying to get it done), and in the 3DS version, she'll add to this and recommend that you use a Sheikah Stone to get a hint, and she'll even tell you to take a break or that your batteries are low. I'm all for player-character interaction, but not when it involves nagging.

Mario4Ever said:
Except that isn't the only time she does it. She constantly reminds you of what you're supposed to be doing (which is irritating when you know what you are supposed to be doing and are trying to get it done),
I've played through the game on the N64 3 or 4 times and I have never had her butt into gameplay telling me to do something. Sure, if I was supposed to be in the Gerudo Desert but I decided to dick around Lake Hylia for a half hour or so she'd chime in but then all you need to do is not press up-C.

She's so bad in OoT3D though, I won't deny that for a second.

"This is a statue of a Chozo Architect. This statue is flawless." - Scan Data, Metroid Prime

I've always been tickled by the fact that Chozo-based technology explicitly says that Chozo architecture is flawless in that case.

Back