Your favorite Quotes in video games...

Ohmigosh that makes me think again if someone is peeking in my diary!
- Sunflora, PMD 2 and 3 :eek:

A WINNER IS YOU!
- Fawful, BiS ;D

Do a barrel roll! :posh:
- Gary, Nintendo Week

"The mustard of your DOOM!!!"
Fawful, BIS

"Green Thunder!"
Mr. ThegreenguywhohasanepicblackmaskthatmakeshiseyesepicandanepicrobotfromSuperPaperMario(Mr. L)

KoopaTroop said:
"The mustard of your DOOM!!!"
Fawful, BIS
That was from Superstar Saga, actually.

"I fell through too, and landed right on Bowser! It was a surprisingly soft landing..."

-Peach from super paper mario

"What you gave to me, I now return to you... A one-way ticket to oblivion!"

~Mephiles the Dark, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

"Wow. Way to fight fair, DK."

~Cranky, after buying the invincibility potion in DKCR.

I don't remember the exact quote but when in Paper Mario, Kolarado saw Misstar, the Star Spirit on Lavalava Island, he said something to the effect of "What is this!? Some sort of great starfish?"

"Come in, I've got more balloons, hearts and potions than you can shake Diddy at"-Cranky Kong DKCR
"Now listen, I'm only going to say this once. They wouldn't but a big red button there if the didn't want you to press it"-Cranky Kong DKCR

"hey Shadow I gotta ask ya something. Vector told me that he wants me to get five top secret discks but like what's a top secret disk?"- Charmy Bee in shadow the hedgehog

"Honestly, who would belive that mansions get given away in contests? What do they feed you Mario Bros. anyway, gullible soup?
~King Boo, Luigi's Mansion

Kammy Koopa: I am pleased to report that Mario is in a town called Rogueport.
Bowser: Do I look like Mario's babysitter or something, I don't care what he's doing! Are you gonna call me every time that guy blows his nose or what?!
~Paper Mario 2

Mario: Thank you so much for playing my game.

I like how there's a page in the DKC manual where Cranky Kong is in the corner saying something like "You're only reading this because you're bored!" It was funny because it was true.

"404 Computer hamsters not found."
"Threat Level Upgraded to Jelly Roll 1."
"CTRL ALT DEL!"

-Fracktail

"Thought... Don't Blame us... Blame yourself or God" Delita - FFTactics.

"Master Bloody Angel! Let me offer you Blood darker than Wine And Hotter than Burning Lava!"
Hashmalum(i think) FFTactics.

Tails: This must be the internal mechanism of the giant cannon we saw before.
Sonic: Hey, lets try firing that thing!
Knuckles: What?! Hey, come on now, don't do it Sonic! Hey, which way is the cannon facing?! HEY!

Vector: (meeting Eggman in Hang Castle/Mystic Mansion) There you are you mustached moron!
Team Chaotix's Client: Mustached moron?! I'm the world's greatest...*ahem* take him out quickly.
~Sonic Heroes

<Insert quote here where a video game character acknowledges the fact he's in a video game, thus breaking the fourth wall.>

Donatello: According to my calculations; Donatello-1, You-0.
Leonardo: You are a skilled opponent.
Raphael: You're a joke, buddy.
Casey: 3 Strikes, you're out.
Fugitoid: It appears you are definitley not the dominant species on your planet.
~TMNT Smash Up

superjeff64 said:
<Insert quote here where a video game character acknowledges the fact he's in a video game, thus breaking the fourth wall.>
"TAUNT BUTTON!"
~ Deadpool, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Back