Your favorite Quotes in video games...

Mr. Zero: "Do you have a message for Captain Falcon?"
Blood Falcon: "I'm going to kill you. Resistance is futile."

- F-ZERO GX

"Feel the wrath of the jilted X-Naut from the season finale of 'The Grodus Chronicles'!"

~Francis, Super Paper Mario

Phoenix wright: Well normally somebody would've noticed a large mirror like that!

Godot: Objection! A lack of normality is no basis for discounting something. if taht's not true, then how do you explain the spikey-haired lawyer, or the topnotted spirit medium, or the ungodly cool guy with the mask over here?

Phoenix: Not the hair!

Maya: I do NOT have a topnot!

Godot: You see? A lack of normality is no basis for discounting something.
--------------
Godot: I saved my 17th cup of coffee just for you. *Shows phoenix with a cup of coffee on his head* Savor it...

I love the phoenix wright games!

"Grrrraaa-BARGLE-FARGLE! 'Misguided'? That's not even a real word, yeh squshy bug!"

~O'Chunks, Super Paper Mario

"The name of this arcade game literally means 'Crackling Fires'. The crackling noise being the coins down the machine, and the fire being where gamblers go when they pass on."

The sims: The urbz.

The sims games are full of great quotes!

"Please avoid breaking the glass, as that is the only thing between you, and 10 million gallons of freezing wet death."

~One of Eggman's PA announcements from Sonic Colors

"No aliens were harmed during the creation of this theme park. They were harmed AFTER it was created."

~Same

"2+2=10" ~GLaDOS

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one." ~Dimentio

"And now we must duel, like two glimmering banjos on a moonlit stoop!" ~Dimentio

"Just a Souvenir Shop
Nothing Suspicious about It
No Need to Be Alarmed" ~Rocket Hideout Sign (HG/SS only)

"I wonder what's for dinner?" ~you know. ;D

"I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!" ~indeed, you know. ;)

"Sorry, Mario, your princess is in another castle. Haha just kidding! Bye bye!" ~Peach attempting to be clever

"Thanks much!" ~Tom Nook

"Your name's Zero? Hope you don't fight like one."

-Captain America, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

"I dunno wheya dat enagee weesorsuh is a-cumin frum, but we can't let it get intah Dr. Wahwee's hanz."

~ Dr. Light, Mega Man 8

"See you in my dreams."

~ Clown Man, same game

"That felt GOOOOOOD!"

~ Grenade Man after being defeated, Mega Man 8

Galaxy Man said:
"I dunno wheya dat enagee weesorsuh is a-cumin frum, but we can't let it get intah Dr. Wahwee's hanz."

~ Dr. Light, Mega Man 8
"You muss recuvaw aw de enuhjee immedly, W... Mega Man!"

Do a barell roll! -Peppy, Star Fox 64

Ahh evil milk and cookies. - Baby Bowser, Mario And Luigi 2

<(o_o)> - Prince, Animal Crossing City Folk

"GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!"-Super Dimentio Super Paper Mario
"Want to try the quiz?"-Chuck Quizmo Paper Mario
Chuck Quizmo Needs to return!!!!!!!!!!!

Back