Super Mario Odyssey photo sharing thread (UNMARKED SPOILERS!)

Claude von Riegan

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Please be warned: this thread will contain a variety of unmarked spoilers unless people decide to put images behind spoiler tags! Tread carefully if you haven't yet completed the game!

Share your best Super Mario Odyssey screenshots! The game's built-in photo mode is amazing and I always find time to take photos. Here's some of my best ones.

Shokora

L'esclavage D'amour
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't have a micro SD card yet, so exporting them is a pain. But here's a couple of my favourite travel photos for now.

There's a lady in the New Donk City Hall who is the only one not dancing to the band music. I tried to cheer her up. P.S. It didn't, so she probably has a heart of ice.

Paper Mario

Fawfulthegreat64
I'd like to, but I don't want to post spoilers on my Twitter. Here's what I've posted on Twitter so far though.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Some local fauna.

Return of a meme.

Some local fauna that likes to screw the laws of nature. (these can fly)

Also took pics of Peach whenever I found her.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
YoshiGo99 said:
edit: How can I get photos off my Switch with a MicroSD?
If you've inserted an SD-card in your Switch it will automatically save screenshots there. Screenshots made before you inserted it can be manually copied to the SD-card from the album.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
I have taken several screenshots, but I only uploaded these on Twitter for the time being. Mario has a wide range of expressions, but the trick is to manipulate them so that he does a certain appropriate action at the right time.

Thank you for reading.

Lord Bowser

Super High School Level Bowser
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I T S H I G H N O O N

pictured; me and my friends

new desktop background tbh

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
I spent more time than healthy recommended dose on taking pictures. I like sticking the logo on things because it makes it look like a postcard from Mario's Misadventures.

winstein

The pictures are coming in! I have uploaded more screenshots, so here's another batch:

Thank you for reading.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister

Also, I had believed that I was forced to stick with Groom Mario for the end of the game, at least for the first time I beat Bowser. I am happy I was proven wrong.

winstein

Yes, it's from the beginning from the game, but I love how Mario has a disappointed look when Cappy attempted to fit himself on Mario's head. It has, in this way, cemented how Mario is expressive in this game.

My effort in making Mario look like a troll. Unfortunately after you passed the first part, it's more difficult to place these parts since the whole thing disappears, leaving Mario's silhouette. Also unfortunate is how Goomba's mouth is wider than Mario's face.

I love how all those birds gather around that radio. Unfortunately there is no way to play the radio and have those birds at their spots at the same time since throwing Cappy at the radio shoos them away.

Thank you for reading.