Yet Another Wiki Story (sign-ups!)

Name: GalacticPetey

Full Character:
GalacticPetey_Petey_Form.png

A user with a taste for the theatrical. Everything he does is big and brash like he's on a Broadway stage, which can get kind of annoying. Often is thinking on his feat and making quips with the first thing that comes into his head. Despite his larger than life antics, he's actually very insecure. About the size of Petey Piranha.

Side: Any

Name: Alex95, or just simply Alex whenever you feel like it.

Character:
StephanMVArtwork.png

EDIT: Completely blanked on personality and powers and stuff. Rather easy-going and brave, but brash enough to end up getting into trouble sometimes. Usually sticks with a sword-and-shield combo, but is capable of using various magic skills as well.

Side: Guess I'll be neutral, mercenary-like. Seems fun.

Name: Luigi 64DD (L64DD or just 64DD for short)
Design: Luigi in the style of N64-era artwork such as these three images, except with dark gray overalls, a black bow tie, and "64DD" on his cap instead of "L". Sprites (made by TPG) here and Paper Mario-style sprites (made by LTQ) here. I don't have any artwork right now, but I may be able to supply some later.
Personality and Powers: A nice guy who is a little shy but is helpful and good at conversing with people he knows well. However, he can get flustered in difficult situations in a comical manner (kind of similar to the humor Nintendo likes to use Luigi for). He is friends with some of the lesser-known townspeople of Forumtown. He has the power of being able to enter electronics and fool with stuff inside them (this is based off his backstory of originally being the computer data of Luigi in the unreleased Super Mario 64 2 before coming alive and sneaking out into the real world).
Alignment: Good

Gab said:
Name: Gab
Design: You've seen it countless times.
midnight_by_gabrielehayes-dbee3g1.png
Alignment: Neutral
So I realized that I missed the personality and powers thing so
Personality: Bored, tired. Doesn't really like talking to others.
Abilities: Acrobatic, able to flip and do the splits easily. Main weapon is electricity, so she can turn off lights and some shit.
The rest stays the same.

Name: John. Will go by whatever the others want to call him.
Design: Here you go, but I'll update this later. You're free to draw this in your own style if that makes it easier. Details include caucasian skin tone, brown hair/eyebrows, brown beauty mark on right side of face, face is a little bit darker around the eyes, blue-green eyes, taller than most other humans(irl, I'm about 6'1.75" or 187 cm). Also, that's a cereal straw, not a cigar in his mouth because I don't smoke irl and don't really plan on it unless it's medical and I need it.
Alignment: Probably good, but you are free to put him on whatever side you think suits his personality
Personality: Will insult his foes like an old cartoon villain(I.E. like Skeletor or Dr. Robotnik),taunts his defeated foes unless he manages to sympathize with them, doesn't take insults too well, often hangs out at eating places, will cook(fried chicken, fries, onion rings, pizza[mostly stuffed crust], very memey when in a good move(sometimes even annoying), pancakes, pasta, and omelettes with cheese) and eat(mostly bananas, chocolate, ice cream, and granola/cereal bars as well as what he cooks), drinks a lot of water(sometimes milk and juice), dog lover, gets violent towards injustice not violent towards others otherwise, and trains 4-5 days a week
Abilities: He's not very tough, so he will normally use weapons. Though inexperienced, he can punch(hook, cross, jab, uppercut, hay-maker), kick(usually front, will spin-kick if foe is stunned), shove, and take-down if his opponent isn't too heavy(he's not super strong) then beat them while they're down. If he really feels it's necessary(i.e. his enemy is on top of him), he will attack the eyes and in between the legs. He is somewhat more tolerant of blows to the head and can run for nearly 13 miles or 21 km straight.

Name: Koops, is referred as Koops.

Full Character: Appearance is myself in a Koopa shell, as seen in my avatar.

Personality includes a kinda short fuse, as I tend to get kinda easily mad and punch people, or at least my brother. Despite that, insults never get to me. I can also be very soft and not dare to hurt a fly or do stuff in front of people I like. And when I want to impress someone, could be anyone, I may do stuff I don't usually do. Also a little clumsy.

Powers include shell dashing, and other Koopa stuff. I also use my mustache as tentacles, to add to it.

He is also sometimes referred to as having a magnificent mustache.

Side: Prefers to be a goodie.

Here is the image reference.

U0MKoQ3.png

Here's a map of Forowi. Some things may be subject to change, but this should be mostly final.

0RYFhK4.jpg

Right in the center is Forumtown, home to the
starfat.gif
Forum Star. This is the main hub of the story, a la Toad Town/Rogueport/etc, and is home to most characters within the story. The town's mayor is Nabber.

Directly north of Forumtown is Wiki Castle, home to the
starmodfat.gif
Wiki Star. Rumored to be the original home of Forumtown's founder, Porplemontage, this is a historic site of Forowi and doubles as part of the local government.

East of Forumtown is Mod Tower, home to the
staradminfat.gif
Mod Star. This tower was constructed long ago near the Banhamma Desert to protect Forumtown from escapees of Banland. It also serves as part of the local government.

South of Mod Tower is the Mafioso Hideout, home to the
starmafiahosts.gif
Mafia Star. This is the entrance to a large underground gathering place, where many Mafia games are held.

West of Forumtown is Chat Hall, home to the
lightbluestarfat.gif
Chat Star. This serves as a meeting spot for the various residents of Forumtown and its surrounding areas.

Southwest of Forumtown is the Awards Theater, home to the
purplestarfat.gif
Awards Star. The annual Forum Awards are held here, along with other various performances and demonstrations by residents of Forumtown.

South of Forumtown is 'Shroom HQ, home to the
orangestarfat.gif
'Shroom Star. The HQ is responsible for providing Forowi with news stories, sporting events and other competitions, and entertainment.

East of 'Shroom HQ is the Poll Laboratory, home to the
pinkstarfat.gif
Poll Star. The lab is responsible for multiple scientific advancements for Forowi, and strives to keep the cost of living reasonable.

Way off to the west of Forumtown, near the edge of the map, is the Star Sanctuary, home to the
stargmodfat.gif
Porple Star. This is a holy site for the people of Forowi, and many make treks to the distant sanctuary to pay respects.

And finally, way off to the east is Banland, home to the
silverstarfat.gif
Ban Star. Consisting of the ru ins of a lost town, this is where exiled residents of Forumtown are sent to live. Gangs and criminals run rampant here, but none dare to cross the river and face Mod Tower.

Some other points of interest include:
  • The River Discord, which travels from the southwest corner of the map, under Forumtown, and to the northeast corner of the map.
  • Wombat Hills, southeast of Forumtown. The Poll Laboratory is located amongst them.
  • The Userpedian Forest, a sprawling forest west of Forumtown. The Star Sanctuary is located deep inside the forest.
  • Chat Lake, located west of Chat Hall, on the east end of the Userpedian Forest.
  • The Banhamma Desert, north of Wombat Hills on the northeast portion of the map. Banland is located in the center of the desert.

Ooh, I just thought of a character development for me. I signed up as a mercenary, but since I'm a patroller on the wiki (and assuming I get paid by the good guys), I could do a good job and be welcomed into the Wiki Castle! ;D

Or I could be a bad guy and get lost somewhere in the Banland. Entirely up to you :P

Hey LB can you keep in mind that my mustache is not as oversized as in my avatar, rather like it is in the image reference please?

Btw I am hyped as well yeah I'm sure this'll be cool. It's just the first time I'll actuallt part of a project like that!

Name: Tucayo (full name: Henry Tucayo Clay)

Character description: Usually cheerful and often impulsive. Tucayo can also lose his temper quickly. Loves statistics and useless trivia. I can detail this further :)

Alignment: I'm fine with any

2257 said:
Subaru said:
This is a project I'm doing out of my own will on my own time. As such, there may be extended periods of time with no updates. I will try not to abandon this project, but please don't pester me about it either. Doing so may negatively impact your role in the story.

so if i don't sign up, i can annoy you as much as i want rollsafe.jpg
someone just lost their starring role in the story

Name: Ricky Cardio

Design: I'd be a Purple koopa. I'd have hipster glasses. I'd wear a black tee with "Josie And The Pussycats" (as a reference) and I'd have a jean tee,ripped so there's no sleeves. Then I'd have jeans that'd be red. I'd lastly have green hair, and a grey beanie with a white triangle and orange octagon.

Personality: My character is a romantic-sort-of wannabe. He is also adventurous and unaware about his past. He's also gay. He also is a big comic book fan.

Side: Neutral leans towards Bad.

Back