Mario Kart Arcade GP VR

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Behold! A Mario game you will never play even if you wanted to ... EVER ... unless you can get to VR Zone in Japan
So, despite the likely chance that none of us will ever play this, I suppose this is a pretty big deal, it is the first official VR Mario game, afterall, you play in a first person perspective and you drive in a kart model, you can also use motion controls to actually throw shells and banana peals

Also, it's mixed in footage of other games, you probably won't run on treadmills or throw Kamehamehas.

Meh, I'd rather be a Mario character. Unless the hand in the VR IS your character's perspective.

I wonder who's the Namco character(besides Pac-Man, who hopefully went back to his classic design since they seem to be phasing the new one out) is going to be.
Meowkie02.png

#Freemygirl

Baby Luigi said:
Meh, I'd rather be a Mario character. Unless the hand in the VR IS your character's perspective.

Seems to be that way

The character in the trailer as the player in first person was Mario as usual , and since theres totally more racers they would probably put it like your view is the character you picked.

So, Ms. Pac-Man, Mametchi and Blinky is back

I have newcomer characters as Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Pinky, Inky, Clyde, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, Imotchi, Lovelytchi, Violetchi (AKA Flowertchi) and Funky Kong

Back