Super Mario 64 DS

Smiddle said:
Dry Bones said:
Power Flower pic was so fake, you can't even get a power flower in the place he is in that pic.
Yes, also, if he really existed, the speed frames should've been transparent pixelated (like Luigi's), and not tranclulent.

Actually, you can. The Power Flower is on the Roof of the castle. I used the Moon Jump Cheat to get up there. There really is a Power Flower.

Haven't I posted in this thread...?!

PaperStriker said:
SM64DS pwns you.
My fav chara is Mario (like always :roll: ).
Teh hardest star was getting 100 coins in Hazy Maze cave.
My fav level is Tick Tock Clock.

Dude, collecting 100 coins in Hazy Maze Cave is EASY. Collecting 100 coins in Rainbow Ride is the hardest. If the Blue Coins didn't exist, it'd probably be impossible to do it. Good lord, I hate that place.

And I hate Tick Tock Clock. Collecting the Silver Stars there was obnoxious.

My favorite level is Wet Dry World, and I like to use Yoshi and Wario. Their minigames are fun. They pwn. >:3

ghostyoshi67 said:

PaperStriker said:
SM64DS pwns you.

Dude, collecting 100 coins in Hazy Maze Cave is EASY. Collecting 100 coins in Rainbow Ride is the hardest. If the Blue Coins didn't exist, it'd probably be impossible to do it. Good lord, I hate that place.

My favorite level is Wet Dry World, and I like to use Yoshi and Wario. Their minigames are fun. They pwn. >:3
Collecting 100 coins in Rainbow Ride can be one of the easiest tasks. Get Yoshi, search for a Lakitu (in teh middle of teh four rotating platforms or on the ship), turn his Spinies into eggs, throw them at a wall and get teh coin. Rinse and repeat (until you get 255 coins, which is teh maximum). I'd prefer teh fun way, going through teh whole level. And even that is not very hard.

I think teh Silver Stars in Tick Tock Clock reappear, if they fall into teh hole.

Maybe 100 coins in HMC is easy, but confj00sing.

I like BOB, WF, CCM, LLL, SL, WDW, TTM, TTC and RR. (Bob-omb's Battlefiels, and so on)

Collecting Silver Stars is always fun. :)

PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:

PaperStriker said:
SM64DS pwns you.

Collecting 100 coins in Rainbow Ride can be one of the easiest tasks. Get Yoshi, search for a Lakitu (in teh middle of teh four rotating platforms or on the ship), turn his Spinies into eggs, throw them at a wall and get teh coin. Rinse and repeat (until you get 255 coins, which is teh maximum). I'd prefer teh fun way, going through teh whole level. And even that is not very hard.

I think teh Silver Stars in Tick Tock Clock reappear, if they fall into teh hole.

I like BOB, WF, CCM, LLL, SL, WDW, TTM, TTC and RR. (Bob-omb's Battlefiels, and so on)

I prefer to use Mario, because you can wall jump to get the blue coins, punch enemies, ground pound the blocks with coins in 'em...

I hate that stage because it's annoying and confusing. Same with Tiny Huge Island.

Hazy Maze Cave isn't very confusing. In fact, it's another one of my favorite levels.

Took me a while to figure out how to get the Silver Stars the easiest way in Tick Tock Clock. Just chill out on the bottom and wait for the stars to come to you... at first I chased the Silver Stars which was pretty hard, lol...

More levels I hate:

Shifting Sand Land, because of the quick sand and tornadoes and stuff. Once, I collected all 100 coins, and when I get to the Star, the DS turns off. Should've charged it...

Lethal Lava Land is another stupid level. I HATE the Silver Stars one, I always die before I can get the last one....

ghostyoshi67 said:
PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:

PaperStriker said:
SM64DS pwns you.

I prefer to use Mario, because you can wall jump to get the blue coins, punch enemies, ground pound the blocks with coins in 'em...

I hate that stage because it's annoying and confusing. Same with Tiny Huge Island.

Hazy Maze Cave isn't very confusing. In fact, it's another one of my favorite levels.

Took me a while to figure out how to get the Silver Stars the easiest way in Tick Tock Clock. Just chill out on the bottom and wait for the stars to come to you... at first I chased the Silver Stars which was pretty hard, lol...

More levels I hate:

Shifting Sand Land, because of the quick sand and tornadoes and stuff. Once, I collected all 100 coins, and when I get to the Star, the DS turns off. Should've charged it...

Lethal Lava Land is another stupid level. I HATE the Silver Stars one, I always die before I can get the last one....
I used the Silver Star method in TTC to begin with. But then, I always left when a Silver Star hops into the hole...

I hate the Bubbas in THI. I never go into the water on Big Island and if I fall into it, I quickly leave the course...

In LLL, there's a shell next to the black brick block in Stars 5-7. So you can get the Silver Stars easily.

In HMC, I didn't want to enter the poison maze. I got stars 4 and 5 (the first time I got them) with invisibility and a triple jump to the wire net above the black hole, respectively.

I also remember when I chased Manta Ray in DDD, I always left when I got near the Cheep-Cheeps because I thought they were Bubbas.

I hate everything involving flying, like SSL's Red Coin Challenge.

I hate Klepto, Lakitu and Bubba.

PaperStriker said:
I used the Silver Star method in TTC to begin with. But then, I always left when a Silver Star hops into the hole...

I hate the Bubbas in THI. I never go into the water on Big Island and if I fall into it, I quickly leave the course...

In LLL, there's a shell next to the black brick block in Stars 5-7. So you can get the Silver Stars easily.

In HMC, I didn't want to enter the poison maze. I got stars 4 and 5 (the first time I got them) with invisibility and a triple jump to the wire net above the black hole, respectively.

I also remember when I chased Manta Ray in DDD, I always left when I got near the Cheep-Cheeps because I thought they were Bubbas.

I hate everything involving flying, like SSL's Red Coin Challenge.

I hate Klepto, Lakitu and Bubba.

I read the FAQ about the Silver Stars in Tick Tock Clock, so it was pretty stupid of me to chase after the stars like a maniac the first time.

And about the shell, I use it all the time, but apparently I always bump into something and fall in the lava again... but finally finished this a few nights ago...

Lol, same thing happens to me in Dire Dire Docks.

I also hate Klepto, Lakitu and Bubba.

I got everything, totally 100%. TOTALLY. WITHOUT A WALKTHOUGH.

I AM A GOD

3Dejong said:
I got everything, totally 100%. TOTALLY. WITHOUT A WALKTHOUGH.

I AM A GOD
Then I am, too. This can't be. HEAD ASPLOSION.

Back