School stuff

Sophomore year of high school is a pretty intimidating thought, but here I am. I'm taking an AP class, as well as the highest level of Literary Arts, plus everything else thrown in-between, so this has the potential to be an extremely busy year. But hopefully I'm able to stay up with things and don't become overwhelmed with workload. I have a few plans in place to get myself motivated to work and study, so this year should be bright.

Well, tomorrow I'm going back to school. This means that I'll be less online than recently.

My school provided pizza one day and, even though they had announced it the week before, I completely forgot about it and brought my favorite kind of soup to lunch.
I ate one spoonful of soup and ate 3 pizza slices.
To quote Thanos, "This day extracts a heavy toll."

Monika said:
Sophomore year of high school is a pretty intimidating thought, but here I am. I'm taking an AP class, as well as the highest level of Literary Arts, plus everything else thrown in-between, so this has the potential to be an extremely busy year. But hopefully I'm able to stay up with things and don't become overwhelmed with workload. I have a few plans in place to get myself motivated to work and study, so this year should be bright.
please dont kill urself like last year fam

BUMPing this cause why not.

A friend of mine at my co-op revealed that her family has, first of all a Nintendo 64. That's cool, but for some reason I wasn't as surprised at that.

What I was surprised about...they have 3, count 'em, 3, GBAs. I think I may have blacked out with excitement, since my oldest console is a Wii. I very seriously asked her if they could spare one.

Moldo...

Read this thread's title.

Now try to put Nintendo 64 and GBA next to the word "School".

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS NINTENDO CONSOLES? THIS IS A SCHOOL PURIST THREAD!

On topic though, this school year is looking to be a better year for me and my studies, mainly because I don't have a final exam this year like last time. Yay for that, without this pressure, I can rest easy knowing that this will be easier than I might think. Still can't let my guard down, tho you never know.

Well I'm doing well in my law classes. Meanwhile my niece and nephew didn't have school since a few days before Hurricane Florence hit. And the reason I have school is due to it being online.

So...

Started learning Spanish!

We had 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday and of course that was enough time to throw off my sleep schedule again so yay. I almost don't even want to try to sleep now, my alarm is in 2 and a half hours and I'm afraid if I sleep I'll just be VERY cranky when it goes off. Either that or I won't fall asleep at all and just flop around uncomfortably for 2 hours.

I got a progress report for Viscom I in the mail. I currently have a 91 which is nice. I didn't get a progress report for Viscom II though, I still don't know if I'm "officially" in that class but I'm still going in the afternoon and the teacher is aware of all the garbage going on with the guidance counselor trying to keep me out of the class because she has no confidence in my ability to excel. I'm doing just fine thank you very much. Heck, I was given a solo project while the rest of the class was divided into two groups and I still don't feel stressed. The teachers are confident in me but the counselor isn't, because of precedence from past adult students struggling with both classes at once. It's really kind of ridiculous lol.

First of all, BUMP!

Second, the reason for this bump is because SCHOOL FINISHES IN 3 DAYS BOIIII!!!!

I could've waited 3 days to say this but I don't really wanna wait.

I finished on the 17th, we had a nice picnic on the final day with hot dogs and ice cream, and I got the DJ to play Man on the Internet's The Ultimate Show. That was a good day, but a bittersweet one as I had to say goodbye to my teachers and classmates, including a friend I've gotten rather close to. Well we'll meet again at college (Which I am going to this fall) so looking forward to that.

Why is it that this thread always gets bumped right as the school year is almost over?

Well... technically school isn't finished for me... but after that council thing, the most other students saw no more point in coming since well... it is really unnecessary to come back to school when your grades and fate are sealed, so the number started decreasing and I became on of three who stuck to the end, but everyone else left so now I've stopped going for a few days now.

Will go back the actual last day because everyone is going that day and I have things to say to people in person.

i thank @Roserade for not offing himself last year; and I curse all schoolbuses since they are back to stopping every 20 feet in front of me on my way to work in the afternoon

I'm in 11th grade and have been for a while, so far it's been pretty easy all as even though I'm taking a college course with my 7 other periods and my writing

Double post, but today is the last day of school for me!
There's a party next week for Christmas though, that way I can actually have time to say bye to my friends til next semester.

Hoo, boy, this semester went downhill real fast.

I mean I took the SAT test and am still waiting for results but the actual things that school put me through just really made it a hell of a lot harder for me. Let's just say that when your schedule is a bit late and that students are in deep shit because of this, you don't speed up the process to a superhuman level to delve us into even deeper shit. Holy hell I started this semester qquite nicely, but now... well it's over and done with, but hopefully I can make up for that next semester.

I really need to.

I just got on the holidays and thank goodness for that.

I had been so busy with a presentation I gave and all my work and my trombone exam.

And now I finally have time to play PM64 which after 2 hours immediately ascended to #3 on my VG fav list.

Back