Mario Party 6 has such a lame storyline

DS, Like Wii, is one of those consoles you think EVERYBODY has, and as it turns out 8 of your friends don't have it. Why I am saying this? Ice said he didn't have a DS.

Also, I say PS2 and an XBOX 360 are other consoles that are like that. Except I don't have a 360.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
What about Mario Party DSs story?

And what about all the other terrible MP storylines?

Seriously, find me a single good MP plot.

What about MP8?

TiDi said:
SolarBlaze said:
Mario said:
They all suck.
Quoted for truth. I honestly don't know why they won't just let the series die, already.
Uhhh... When was the last time you saw a Mario Party game?

MPDS' was decent until the end.

I agree.

Random Blue said:
Yeah, the Mario Party plots suck. I mean, most of them are "Let's see who's the superstar" stuff. They should really put more thought into Mario Party games, because seeing the same plot style 10 or so times gets SO FREAKING OLD!
As I've said about 5 other times, you don't play a party game for amazing stories. You play it to say "In your f***ing face!" after completely owning your friends. Or, in my case, hide in shame after losing to CPUs.

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
Random Blue said:
Yeah, the Mario Party plots suck. I mean, most of them are "Let's see who's the superstar" stuff. They should really put more thought into Mario Party games, because seeing the same plot style 10 or so times gets SO FREAKING OLD!
As I've said about 5 other times, you don't play a party game for amazing stories. You play it to say "In your f***ing face!" after completely owning your friends. Or, in my case, hide in shame after losing to CPUs.

Forget the CPUs! Koopa's Tycoon Town from MP8 is my lucky board, and my folks & bro. pawn me on everything else!

The only reason any person should play a Mario Party game is because of they're minigames. If you play it for the story, you're a very sad gamer.

Stooben Rooben said:
The only reason any person should play a Mario Party game is because of they're minigames. If you play it for the story, you're a very sad gamer.
Exactly what I've been trying to say.

I agree with the posts above me...

Wow, I leave this place for a few months and it's become a troll feasting ground.

Stooben Rooben said:
Can't agree LESS.

People who just play video games/internet games for the story should merely READ a book, which is where they'll find a complex enough plot.

Stooben Rooben said:

Oh, yes.

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Can't agree LESS.

People who just play video games/internet games for the story should merely READ a book, which is where they'll find a complex enough plot.
Or play RPGs. They're mostly story oriented.

Brie Loader said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Lario said:
Or play RPGs. They're mostly story oriented.
Too bad RPGs are weighed down with crappy turn-based "gameplay".
Yeah, you don't see a lot of real-time combat RPGs around these days.

Ugh. MARIO PARTY GAMES ARE NOT FOR THE STORYLINE!!! THEY ARE FOR THE FREAKING MINI GAMES!!!! Gosh, Paper Mario is about the storyline as well as many many many many other Mario games, but the only purpose for the Mario Party series is for players to play a bunch of mini games while going around a game board. That's IT!

i love when he's pure straight evil :bowser:

Back