Fire Emblem Heroes

>vote for tharja using the camilla logic from the last event
>robin is my favourite fire emblem character ever but i doubt he'll make it to the finals
>its robin vs. tharja
>robin currently has a 1.4 bil lead
>i have sinned

i tried

i tipped with everything i had

but to no avail

i'm a shitty tactician :[

Its ok im sad my scales weren't tipped either but here have a cute

8CvUh7b.jpg

nintendo should make the next gauntlet all husbandos that way we dont know whos gonna win

xujhj7opq5yy.png

i love robin im sad i got tiny thunder hands instead from his banner for no reason

pulled from cecilias banner with those 20 orbs, got two reds and then

YIIfoBK.jpg

XfEzNlE.jpg

how

>Introduce new banner
>>Hinata is on the banner
>>>Azura is the only character worth pulling for
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No daily orbs

ossloth-profile_image-de0e8b0b759c5f5b-300x300.png

no husbands no pulls from me

I wanted Cordelia the most out of this banner because she was my Awakening waifu...

We know how these things turn out.

3XuzvyS.png

THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!

currently drowning in orbs thanks to the kozaki yusuke challenges and the dailies

plus after many attempts and team builds i got camus thanks to camilla, linde, julia and ninian

Now i just need 40000 feathers to promote my xander and camus and i can calvary memeblem

>summon Robin
>+spd
>he's 3*

i can live with this

also grinded the tempest maps to get the 4* masked lucina
actually pretty fun, much better than the tower for training

The points vs. rewards ratio of the prizes for the Trials is absolute ass.

Also tried for Bride Lyn and literally got two 5* Priscillas in a row. I would've liked anything other than a 5* of the same healer. :/

>when theres that one stage that fucks over your horse units and the run is tainted by round 4/7

you know the one with the cliffs and that single forest in the middle of it

On the plus side, thunderhands now has 500sp from slaughtering everything until I was finally able to give xander seigbert and vantage

now 4☆ camus gets to pick off the scrap blues and reds for a slow grind of sp to get his calvary skill while the 5☆s eviscerate everything in sight until veronica's stage

Glad I have Lucina at least to get the bonus points even if i fail

Poor Wrys, I'm gonna have to give his live to serve to priscilla after i promote him to 4☆ but he's just so lovable : (

Got Marth 5☆ from the tempest trials

Who is this marth???? Such a mystery

im whelmed

i want frederick but im not going to die if i don...

is that a bag of shells
did he pick those up when he was clearing a path for milord

oh
MY
goddddddddd

*sees Adult Tiki's damage art*

9unfFH5.gif

I wouldn't mind getting anyone of them except Gaius because I ain't pulling colorless after the wedding banner.

Guys I'm scared I'm going to trip down a flight of stairs or something tomorrow because I think I used up my good luck. First pull I get a +Atk/-HP Julia to completely replace the -Atk/+HP one I've been using ever since I pulled her from her banner, then I pull this (+Spd/-Res):

CP4F4CJ.png

Also Frederick is a dagger user which is colorless, so I guess I won't be pulling for him unless I have orbs to spare after I try for Tiki and fail.

Edit: It's over. My suffering can end. Sad about no Frederick, but I'm not risking colorless pulls.

6BnfVTm.png

i need leon and mathilda yesterday

Camus, Priscilla, Xander and thunder hands pulling me up the ranks for the tempest trial

_Y0fYxS-ZOTePMQaDwuoti5FQHmbFmVKbxIZXqrBYzU.jpg

had 15 orbs so I was glad I was able to do the story mode trials to get a full 20 for a pull at one of the new banners

(Oh no, bruno is actually zachariahs, who could have seen this coming,,,, oh no,,,,,,,,,,,,)

but what i didnt expect was
the first pull i did

WSNFrpt.jpg

cIGy6v8.jpg

aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa YES

regretably i pulled the other 4 and it was a nino, seliph, henry and fuckgin raigh and i probably shouldve used those orbs in an attempt to get delthea or mathilda but i dont care

SLAY

Back