Terrible Weather Lately (SERIOUS)

Lemon

funny
The weather here has been bad for a day or 2, and I am starting to get concerned. I looked on the Weather Channel website, and it seems to be widespread news in Florida. In fact, we may actually get a tornado, and I do not think this area ever has had one.

We were caught with snow time and time again. And we don't usually get snow over here. But we ended up missing an entire week of school because of it... Right when we returned from winter break. We called it Winter Break Part 2: Snowmageddon Boogaloo

Roserade said:
We were caught with snow time and time again. And we don't usually get snow over here. But we ended up missing an entire week of school because of it... Right when we returned from winter break. We called it Winter Break Part 2: Snowmageddon Boogaloo

Nice story send the idea to Steven Spielburg

Thank you global warming deniers.

But anyhow, I'm glad California's getting a ton of rain here.

It's been around 50 degrees here in northern Illinois. I'm pretty sure that's not normal because usually it's 60 degrees lower and we are buried alive in snow. We got a ton of snow in December which never happens either.

It's climate change, and well since we have a leader who doesn't believe in it, we the people have to do something about it then.

...don't we have a weather thread anyways...?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Thank you global warming deniers.

But anyhow, I'm glad California's getting a ton of rain here.

Shoot, was about to say the same thing

I'm not sure if it will alleviate the drought but MAN did we need rain here.

Back