Who should Rosalina's default partner be?

Who would you prefer to be Rosalina's partner in spin-offs?

• Yellow Luma

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Baby Luma

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Polari

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Honey Queen

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Lubba

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sprixie Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GmanSir

2 Dimensional
So in various spin-offs, characters have default partners. Ex: :mario:&:luigi:, :peach:&:daisy:. My question is, who should be Rosalina's partner in spin-off games? Should it be the iconic Yellow Luma? Maybe Baby Luma, who can wear Mario's hat? Or maybe, a non-Luma character like the Honey Queen. If you vote for Other, please state why.

Realistically, a normal Luma is a good fit for Rosalina's partner. It has been in Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, and I'd like to see that continued.

Though, since Mario Kart 7 (from the rival system) and his reveal in Mario Kart 8 which coincides with Rosalina's, my headcannon is that Rosalina's partner is Metal Mario.

A Luma.

Mostly Yellow ones , but it could be Polari or any color too.

All the other options are forced and dont match Rosalina at all.

For some reason, I tend to pair up Rosalina with King Boo.

Maybe it's because they're both floating all the time.

Having a Luma be Rosalina's partner would make the most sense if you asked me. Lumas are like Boos in that they levitate and have short arms.

certainly yellow luma, as said its the most fitting and well we're just really used to it by this point.

Swiftie_Luma said:
TheFarmboy said:
Normal Luma for sure. Don't fix what wasn't broken.

Why?

Thats Nintendos favorite thing.

well not entirely they did manage to make possibly the most balanced smash game yet... oh wait that was namco nvm.

Foreman Spike

Yellow Luma would make the most sense as the typical colour of a species commonly associated with her.

Either Yellow Luma or Baby Luma, both would be fine choices.

Well a luma was playable in mario tennis open so, why not?

Polari. Even though a yellow luma was with Rosalina in MKW and SSBU, Polari's an actual character, so he deserves a character slot more than a generic Luma.

Baby Rosalina

I would say the standard yellow Luma, but it ha yet to appear as a playable spin-off character outside of Tennis Open. There's also Smash, but aside from that, very little sports representation.

Oh, look, it's that hand-holding Super Guide equivalent thing from SMG2 that I never used and never will use.

I saw it once and that's in that stupid boulder mission in Melty Monster Galaxy.

Back