Paper Mario Color Splash Recut- Act 3+ (SPOILERS FOR END OF REAL GAME)

+After beating Khairacles...
KHAIRACLES: OOO OOO OOO! The arms of the Great Khairacles need more exercise! And the Great Khairacles was looking forward to using them today, during the circus act.
Khairacles runs east, aching.
GULLIV T: Thank you, Mr. Bowser. I hoped you could take that big braggart down a barrel, and you did! You made him cry uncle- so does that mean you’re a monkey’s uncle? Are you ever going to marry Peach? What’s the deal with the weird castle maze you used to have? Why does the stuff with the things happen? When did-
BOWSER: Kid, if you want into this Rescue Squad, you’d better make for that weird tree over there, ask it for a few inches of height, and stop bothering me before I throw you with my good pitching arm. OH! And I don’t want it getting out I helped a Toad. So this stays between us- I was never here.
GULLIV T: Ooooh kayyy.
Gulliv T runs off.
GULLIV T: Well, better get to wishing on that tree. Because I thought of it myself!
BOWSER: Smart kid. Wish the other Toads were this simple.
Bowser walks off.
+When Bowser returns the way he came...
BOWSER: You were saying?
???????????: Hmm...you managed to defeat that gargantuanly overconfident ape, at such a small size.
BOWSER: ...huh. I thought you’d be a little mad that I proved you wrong.
???????????: Anger, as well as emotion in general, is of no concern to us- only whether we fulfill our purpose. And you’ve proven quite a secretive Koopa lately. Usually, you’d brag to the heavens of your victories. What could have changed...?
BOWSER: How do you know so much about me?!
??????????: That’s for you to learn. Perhaps it’s best you return to the Aurora Underground. We can talk even more. We like the sound of our own voice...
BOWSER: (annoyed) That makes two of us.
??????????: Exactly.
A new Super Warp Hole appears.

AURORA UNDERGROUND II
STORY

+Upon returning to the Aurora Underground...
BOWSER: Seriously, who the heck are you? Why don’t you come out and face me like a real champ, chump?
???????????: Perhaps we should personally test you at this moment, in more than just combat...
Suddenly, several paintbrushes appear in the area. They shoot into a paint ball before Bowser. The ball takes form...as Shroomsday.
BOWSER: Great- a giant purple punching bag! You just make this too easy!
SHROOMSDAY: This will be far from easy, ex-King of the Koopas. Even with these counterfeit Royal Stickers, we’re more than a match for you!
nFZIkeR.jpg

BGM- Sparkling King and Co. Battle (Paper Mario Sticker Star [Recut])
BOWSER BOSS TIME! SHROOMSDAY
Rec. EXP LV- 2
HP: 150 (main body only)
ATK: 2 x 7 (Red Royal Sticker shuriken attack), 17 (Orange Royal Sticker tendril fall), 4 x 4 (Purple Royal Sticker rhythm smack), 26 (Blue Royal Sticker spatial frost [wet]), Green Royal Sticker ally heal (heals Shroomsday’s allied enemies by 60 HP per turn), 28 (rainbow blast, used only after HP reaches under 35. One of five attacks that cannot be blocked.)
DEF: Halves all damage
MARK: Shroomsday
QUOTE 1: Behold the soon-to-be sparkling king!
QUOTE 2: The strongest have fallen before us! You will join them in oblivion!
QUOTE 3 (after using an attack): We’re just warming up.
QUOTE 4 (near defeat): Excellent- you will prove most useful...

CARDS REWARDED
Shell Whirl
x2
Target: One ground enemy
Damage: 11 x 3

Raccoon Tail x2
Effect: Allows Bowser to reflect most attacks by pressing A at the right time. Reflects ¼ the damage of close range, and x3 of long range.

Slugshroom x1
Carrishroom x1

After defeating Shroomsday, the mushroom beast’s body disintegrates.
BOWSER: Gwahahaha! I already beat you- and you were my second opponent! Guess my imprisonment is over, so-
SHROOMSDAY (voice): Did you really think we’d send our main body out to fight you? We merely sent out one of our nineteen remaining “master units” to survey. Your strength- we cannot determine its source...
BOWSER: I get from myself, pal! Because I’m a King! Gwahahaha!
SHROOMSDAY: You won’t be king for long. In fact- there may be someone else taking your throne, all according to OUR design.
BOWSER: No-one ousts me from my throne, Shroom-face! I’m prime video game villain cut!
SHROOMSDAY: Even prime cut succumbs to decay if not- hmm? What is the meaning of- is that a rabbit hole above us?
BOWSER: OK, now you’re just insulting me! How stupid do you think we- I mean, I am?!
??????: -BAD SPOT FOR A LANDING, CATGURU!
BOWSER: Huh?
A blue Jibberjay girl with a large javelin falls out of the rabbit hole. She lands atop Bowser.
NEWCOMER! Jaykan
BOTH: Oooof!
SHROOMSDAY: We tell the truth...that your stupidity gives us power over you!
BOWSER: Hey, watch where you’re...!
JIBBERJAY GIRL/JAYKAN [ i.imgur.com/UEeG6wR.png ]: Who do think you...?
Bowser and the Jibberjay girl turn around to look at each other. However, they’re surprised at who they’re angry with!
HjDDxRC.jpg

SHROOMSDAY: What is this insufferable parasite doing in our home’s caverns? State your name and business.
REPURPOSED BGM- Knight from Another Dimension (formerly “Thing- Recorder”/SMB3 Warp Whistle)
JAYKAN: I’m no parasite! I’m Jaykan, from the Round Dimension of Mercadia! My grandpa’s been training me to become a Mercadian Knight! And the current royal wizard found information on you in some notes the Blight King wrote! Who’d think there’d be another monster like the one that created the Mercadian Plague in my dimension?
SHROOMSDAY: Do not compare us to that ARROGANT STUFFED ROSE. WE were always the best.
JAYKAN: Yeah- at hiding! What, did you run away as soon as I came out of that rabbit hole? Because you’re getting a pecking, either way!
SHROOMSDAY: Do not test us, Jibberjay girl!
BOWSER: This kid’s too much! Mr. “Emotion Means nothing to us” is growing angry! Gwahaha-
A purple vine strikes down.
SHROOMSDAY: We are above all understanding, Bowser! ...we mean, both of you will be trapped within our power, and you will never reach us. Even the two of you combined cannot defeat this next opponent...
A portal is created.
JIBBERJAY GIRL/JAYKAN: So...it looks like we’re stuck with each other for a while, huh, Bowser?
BOWSER: I don’t mind, Jaykan! With your attitude and my strength, we’ll whack this fungus face to next Friday!
kLcdoOA.jpg

JAYKAN JOINED BOWSER’S PARTY! Prtess the Y Button to carry Bowser in any direction for 10 seconds! In battle, Jaykan can use Mercadian Wind to hit all enemies with knightly power, and remove most of their defensive perks! While fighting alongside Bowser, Jaykan’s Kingly Loyalty ensures all enemies summoned by Bowser’s cards fight at full power [the ATK mark formula is “suppressed”], regardless of who their opponents are!

PARTNER ATTACKS
JAYKAN- Mercadian Windstorm

Target: All enemies
Damage: 20 + (4(BowserLV))

AREA 2- STARLIGHT WORKSHOP
Rec. EXP LV- 2
AREAS VISITED IN ORDER
+Workshop Ante-Hall (Entrance > Door.) Use Bowser’s Fire Breath to burn down the vines blocking the warp hole.
+Workshop Hub (south door > left door)
+Left Workshop (lower right door > between the Star Wheels)
+Right Workshop (lower left door > near the bubble machine). Save Block
+Left Workshop (after staircase globe > near encased globe switch [some fences missing].) Use Bowser’s Fire Breath.
+Right Workshop (near buzzsaw area > in front of the switch.) Use Jaykan’s Flight to cross.
+Main Workshop [BOSS] (south entrance > in front of secret door). Save Block

OLD ENEMIES
Boo
Boosketeer

NEW ENEMIES
Slugshroom

HP: 15
ATK: 8 (rolling attack), 12 (shroom toss)
DEF: Halves all damage taken (normally), 0 (after using shroom toss attack)

Carrishroom
HP: 25
ATK: 12 (vine whip), 18 (ramming attack)
DEF: Halves all damage taken

Corona Golem
HP: 45
ATK: 22 (single punch), 12 x 2 (double jump punch)
DEF: 4
MARK: None
QUOTE 1: TARGET IDENTIFIED- Bowser. SOURCE- gnarly red hair.
QUOTE 2: ENGAGE Fist Assault in 3-2-1...
QUOTE 3: TARGET Bowser NOT MOBILE. QUERY: he IS thinking OF kidnapping plan.
QUOTE 4 (if Bowser blocks attack): Attack maneuver FAILURE. INITIATE- PRAYER TO KEEP PARTS.
QUOTE 5 (if Bowser doesn’t block attack): Ground Punch maneuver SUCCESS. REQUEST fresh paint change.
QUOTE 6 (if Kidd is out): TARGET IDENTIFIED- female Jibberjay. REQUEST MODEL OF javelin.
QUOTE 7 (near defeat): System FAILURE. Blight- BLINDING.

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan arrive at the entrance of the workshop.
JAYKAN: Hold the Jibberjay feed. This architecture...It’s the Blight King’s craftsmanship!
SHROOMSDAY: Yes- his Majesty found a way back to Prism Island while his spirit lingered under your dimension. And he left a record of his residence behind a short time ago. It is this creation we hope will further challenge Bows-
BOWSER: Grah! There’s too much blue in my eyes! Black and red are MY kind of colors!
JAYKAN: Dream on, Bowser! Blue and yellow are the best colors! Just...not here.
BOWSER: Well, black is every color combined, including the really boring ones! That means it’s the best one! Score six for Bowser!
JAYKAN: But black’s just one color, buddy! Blue and yellow are two! Jaykan 2, Bowser 0!
BOWSER: Please! If all the colors were species, then black would be Koopatrols, and wipe the-
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) FOR THE LOVE OF THE ROYAL FAMILY! Focus on the task at hand, instead of minor things like paint color!
Bowser and Jaykan are alarmed.
JAYKAN: Alright! Yeesh, what a hothead...and he said he was above anger.
BOWSER: I know, right? He’s a total drip. I’m just having fun with my bird pal here!
SHROOMSDAY: You may only have fun when we permit it.
BOWSER, JAYKAN: Killjoy.
Bowser and Jaykan hurry along.
SHROOMSDAY: Besides, Koopa King...You, of all creatures, really would not want to linger around black paint.

+Eventually, Bowser and Jaykan arrive in the main workshop.
BOWSER: Awesome flight, Jaykan! I didn’t think you could hold someone as big as me!
JAYKAN: Thanks! And your fire breath really burned those creatures to cinders!
BOWSER: GWAHAHA! I’ve been burning fireplaces, wood, and torches for years! What’d those stupid rock robots think was going to happen?
JAYKAN: I know- NOT LOSING!
Bowser and Jaykan both laugh.
JAYKAN: ...but those Boos. They don’t look like they’re supposed to be here. Any idea on them?
BOWSER: I usually leave ideas not related to ki- inviting Princess Peach to my Magikoopas!
????????????: Then I’ll have no issue with annihilating you, Koopa King and Mercadian Knight.
BOWSER: Buddy, please. I can mow through go-kart courses faster than can-
Bowser and Jaykan are surprised. They turn around to see...
STARMAGEDDON REPLICA: Surprised to see me, Jaykan?
JAYKAN: STARMAGEDDON! But that’s impossible- I saw you taken down by-!
STARMAGEDDON: Perhaps you didn’t hear Shroomsday correctly. Frankly, I’m astonished he was the one who survived, and not MY Royal creation. But leave it to my EX-PARTNER! to focus more on longevity than style.
BOWSER: That’s actually pretty dumb of you. Get to the point, you glowing egomaniac?!
eSDOdvN.jpg

STARMAGEDDON: Says the smarmy pot to the hologram replica. But if that’s your wish, then allow me to grant that request! Even without my starry body, my hologram is more than a match for a king of your stature!
JAYKAN: I’m bringing you and your evil down for good, Starmageddon! Prepare for a pecking!

BOWSER BOSS TIME! STARMAGEDDON
Rec. EXP LV- 3
HP: 350
ATK: 7 x 4 (Jet Laser Buster cannon) 21 (stardust explosion [burn]), 48 (air drop- grabs Bowser the first turn, then drops him the second turn), 12 x 3 (triple meteor drop)
DEF: 3
MARK: None.
QUOTE 1: I’m not just a handful! I’m a whole star itself! ...or at least I was.
QUOTE 2: As soon as I saw you, I thought “It would sure be nice for Bowser to shut his jaw.”
QUOTE 3: Allow me to demonstrate the reality of your situation, and rip your ideals asunder!
QUOTE 4: Neither of you are a challenge for my hologram’s body.
QUOTE 5: So you’re the newest to challenge this hologram?
QUOTE 6: If you insist sticking by this oafish Koopa, Knight in Training, then allow me to SEND you to OBLIVION!
QUOTE 7 (triple meteor attack blocked): That was one of the Royal Family’s secret techniques! Have you come across it before...?
QUOTE 8 (near defeat): You think...this is it? That I wouldn’t have a plan ready?!

CARDS REWARDED
Super Punch x2
Super Shell Whirl x2
Super Ground Pound x2
Koopa Juice x1
Effect: Heals 40 of each type of Juice.

Boo x1
Boosketeer x1
Corona Golem x1

CARDS POWERED UP (Also applies for all future copies of lower cards)
Punch > Super Punch
Damage: 36, 9 to all enemies behind

Shell Whirl > Super Shell Whirl
Damage: 18 x 3

Ground Pound > Super Ground Pound
Damage: 30, 12 to enemies surrounding

+After defeating Starmageddon...
STARMAGEDDON: Ergh...I don’t understand! This mechsuit was the...result of centuries worth of...research! And a few stolen energy crystals from...the tunnels under your dimension! Standardized, retrofitted, streamlined, simplified...what did I miss?!
BOWSER: You star-spectacled nerd! You were so bent on simplifying your invention’s looks, you failed to notice you could have made something incredible! When you have something powerful enough to stand the test of time, come back in four years! Or with your skill-set, four hundred years! GWAHAHAHA!
The Starmageddon replica slinks away.
JAYKAN: We totalled the Blight King HARD! It’s like he was bragging, I blinked, and there he was on floor. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR WRECKING MY HOME 1200 YEARS AGO, YOU JERK!
BOWSER: Let me tell you a little secret, Jaykan- I don’t believe in limits. This Koopa goes all-out in his fights!
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) You truly are performing beyond even what we anticipated, Koopa King. Now we know we were correct when we marked you at Sticker Fest.
BOWSER: Uh, I never saw you at that kinda-creepy fair, Ten-Eyes.
SHROOMSDAY: You can see with more than just eyes...
Suddenly, the gold Huey statue starts shaking.
JAYKAN: Hey, who’s this cylinder supposed to be? He looks like my kind of guy, to be honest. But I think this statue could use a little pecking to iron out the-
Suddenly, a thorned vine grabs Jaykan!
JAYKAN: Hey, let me go, you creep!
SHROOMSDAY: STAY AWAY FROM THAT CONTAINER! Even we dare not approach it!
BOWSER: Thanks for telling me that, purple! Now I know what you’re afraid of! Kind of.
Bowser approaches the Gold Huey Statue. He opens his mouth to breathe fire.
SHROOMSDAY: We were hoping to save this for later. But you leave us no choice...
Suddenly, Bowser’s eyes start glowing yellow. He also gains a sticker texture.
Bowser starts repeatedly headbutting against the wall.
BOWSER: (purple textbox) This is your only warning. Do not approach the gold statue. Do not think about the gold statue. Do not even sneeze in the direction of the gold statue! HAVE WE MADE OURSELVES CLEAR!?
BOWSER: (normal textbox) OK, OK! I’m getting a headache listening to you yammer anyways!
Bowser’s body returns to normal. The spiked vine also lets Jayken go.
JAYKAN: Yeah, you better let me go! I was once the cutest thing back home! Leon and Robert think so! Even Princess-!
SHROOMSDAY: Your friends are woefully ignorant. And your Princess could never match up to Shadhema...
A Super Warp Hole appears.

AURORA UNDERGROUND III
STORY

+Bowser and Jaykan enter the next part of the Aurora Underground.
JAYKAN: When I find this mushroom jerk, I’m pecking all his eyes out! No-one grabs me like that!
BOWSER: Better him than Mario! I come across him, I’m giving him my patented Bowser Thrashing!™
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) “Mario”? The one who halted our conquest of the Decal Lands, and has gotten in our way since? The one we should have taken more precautions with beyond just marking?
BOWSER, JAYKAN: ?
SHROOMSDAY: The red plumber?
BOWSER: Yeah, there we go! That’s Mario! Why- what’s that lucky weakling matter to you?
SHROOMSDAY: We thought we should let you know- he just arrived on the island with that pink princess and her elderly lickspittle. In fact, they’re still in Port Prisma right now- along with that other pathetic creature...
Bowser, Jaykan and Shroomsday look up.
????: OW! What was that for? How would you like it if I whacked you with a hammer while you were sleeping?
qdjV3My.jpg

?????: We're so sorry! It's just that...We thought you were a paint can. So we tried to open you up...
????: Just- check what you two whack next time. Seriously- OWCH.
?????: Is there anything we can do to make things right?
BOWSER: Peach?! GWAHAHAHA- this is too perfect! After I trounce all your “strongest” fighters, I’m making a beeline for Port Prisma and ki-
JAYKAN: Who’s the other guy up there? I like his style!
SHROOMSDAY: That underpowered scrapheap is an invention the King built to deal with...a certain problem. But we feel he is not up to the task. He has not been prepared properly. ...Unless...
Bowser, Jaykan and Shroomsday continue listening.
????: Do you even have any paint, Mario? You know...paint! That colorful stuff kids use to really pep a drawing? No?
SHROOMSDAY: This is our best chance. Excuse us one moment...
HUEY: What are we gonna do? There’s no paint around here!
SHROOMSDAY: Oh, but there is...
HUEY: What the- who said that?! ARGH!
A squeezing sound is heard.
HUEY: Whooo...where’d all my power go? I haven’t had this happen since I fought against- never mind!
SHROOMSDAY: Now, we can see how “Huey” performs without his power.
BOWSER: What exactly did you do?
SHROOMSDAY: It’s none of your concern, nor is Port Prisma. We shall see to it you never travel anywhere near its fountain. We can’t be too safe, considering our...dominionship over you.
A Super Warphole appears.
SHROOMSDAY: Instead, concern yourself with the opponents at the Coliseum we used to fight at. We shall watch with great interest.
Beat.
BOWSER: Great- not only is this guy pushing his weight around, like he thinks he actually controls me- Mario’s here, too!
JAYKAN: Why’s that a bad thing? If we meet up with Mario, this island’s Plague won’t stand a chance! We got to go to the Coliseum, then we can team up there-!
BOWSER: Jaykan, kid, bluebird...I don’t hate Mario. Not completely, at least. I actually like when he invites me to his go-kart races and sports tourneys- he knows how gnarly I am on the court. BUT! When it comes to the big stuff, like claiming a kingdom, or inviting Peach along, there’s no way I can get along with him. And it takes a LOT to think of tag-teaming with him. Let me just say- we got this guy covered. We don’t need Mario for him!
1B3PQyr.jpg

JAYKAN: But Mario might be stronger than-
BOWSER: ...
JAYKAN: -never mind.

AREA 3- GOLDEN COLISEUM
Rec. EXP LV- 3
AREAS VISITED IN ORDER
+Upper Deck 1F (Door > Stairs.) Way outside blocked
+Screening Room (Screening area > Staircase to front door.) East hall blocked off.
+Outer Walls 3F (Left > Right.) Use Jaykan to cross gaps. There are warp holes under the gaps returning Bowser to the start of the room.
auwR8qW.jpg

+Dressing Room 1 (Back > Door) Save Block
+Inner Stands 3F (Stairs > Left Door.) Green vines blocking portal- use Bowser Breath. Right door blocked.
+Dressing Room 2 (Door > Back)
+Outer Walls 2F (Right > Left.) All doors blocked. Use Jaykan to cross gaps. There are warp holes under the gaps returning Bowser to the start of the room.
+Dressing Room 3 (Back > Door)
+Back Area 1F [BOSS] (Left > Right.) Save Block. Path over left cardboard roll and fence blocked.

OLD ENEMIES
Boo
Boosketeer

NEW ENEMIES
Lepbeller

HP: 58
ATK: 21 (claw leap), 0 (summon ally [depends on Musketeer enemies in stage])
DEF: 0
MARK: Musketeer
SPECIAL ABILTY: If there is only 1 Lepbeller remaining in battle and there are no other Musketeer enemies, he will ring his bell. This will summon another Musketeer marked enemy (except another Lepbeller) into battle.

Dry Dry Pokey
HP: 12x5 segments
ATK: 24
MARK: Koopaling

Drybake Pokey
HP: 16x5 segments
ATK: 20
iG84Akt.jpg

Green Pokey
HP: 8 x 5 segments- single-target attacks keep attacking target
ATK: 16

Fuzzy
HP: 40
ATK: 6 (steals HP every 2.5 seconds- mash A until the meter fills to loosen)

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Inner Stands 3F- Green
Dressing Room 1- Red
Dressing Room 2- Blue
Dressing Room 3- Yellow
Outer Walls 2F- Orange

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan arrive at the inner entrance of the Upper Deck.
BOWSER: Now this is more MY style! I haven’t been in a fighting arena in a while! Mario made a fool out of me in front of everyone!
JAYKAN: Then let’s wait for him, before we-
Bowser looks steamed.
BOWSER: We don’t need Mario, kid!
Jaykan looks down.
Bowser calms himself.
BOWSER: ...Besides, Jaykan, you have hundreds of pounds of awesome right here. And you seem like a tough bird, too! We’ll clobber everyone in the coliseum like they were Mini-Goombas!
JAYKAN: ...I think you’re right.
Jaykan raises her lance.
JAYKAN: OK- we can do this without Mario! Besides, my King trusted me with eliminating the beast in your dimension! I wouldn’t be a good knight if someone else did the job for me!
BOWSER: NOW you’re talking! GWAHAHAHA! Hmm...what’s that slip say?
Bowser walks up to a poster.
BOWSER: “Preparations for the Battle Royal underway! Be back soon!” I guess they’re still preparing their games.

+Bowser and Jaykan eventually arrive in the Back Room. After passing the KK Save Block, they start walking forward, the camera focusing on their upper bodies.
JAYKAN: Whoever we’re supposed to fight, I haven’t seen a hair or hide of them.
BOWSER: I KNOW! I hate when my enemy’s a coward.
JAYKAN: Ugh- tell me about it. In the courtyard, most of the other knights are newcomers! I don’t think even half of them have held a dagger! And that snake’s gotten even lazier than before!
BOWSER: Welcome to the club! My son hasn’t been training at all lately! He’s just alone in his room, planning someth- Is it just me, or are we not moving...?
Bowser and Jaykan look down. They realize they’re on a treadmill.
BOWSER: OK! Who builds a treadmill in the middle of a hallway?
?????: The same a-guy who a-tries to recruit a-us for tennis!
???????: Talk to the a-mirror, bull a-face! It’ll a-break even faster than a-it does for a-us!
Wario and Waluigi emerge from behind a pillar.
BOWSER: Aww, not you two! Look, I’m a very busy Koopa right now, so move it aside before I make you!
WARIO: Eurgggggh- noooo. We’re a-just paying you a-back for burning us on the a-golf course. Then we’ll a-rob you.
WALUIGI: WAAAAH! Consider a-this the a-greatest achievement of WAAAAAluigi! A-beating Bowser, two-a-on-one!
JAYKAN: That hardly sounds fair! You guys double team Bowser often?
WARIO: ...there was a-this one time at a-my tennis court.
JAYKAN: Classy. Then you won’t mind if I even the odds!

BOWSER BOSS TIME! WARIO & WALUIGI
Rec. EXP LV- 5
Wario
HP: 353
ATK: 36 (shoulder dash), 0 (scary face, scares allied enemies away)
MARK: Wicked (friendly fire on between Wario and Waluigi, but will target Bowser first)
QUOTE 1: I a-had some onions on a-chocolate and nachos while a-waiting.
QUOTE 2: Wa-ha-ha!
QUOTE 3: You’re a-exercise machine helped us a-out a lot, a-big Koopa!
QUOTE 4: You a-better not be a-with Birdo, bird a-girl!
QUOTE 5 (if Waluigi is beaten first): What- so a-now Waluigi’s your a-competition?!
QUOTE 6 (near defeat): Uh Ooooooh...

Waluigi
HP: 297
ATK: 19 (hockey slap [wet]), 19 (tennis ball [shock]), 0 (steals an allied enemy, then uses it as ammo)
MARK: Wicked (friendly fire on between Waluigi and Wario, but will target Bowser first)
QUOTE 1: Yeh-heh-heh!
QUOTE 2: WAluigi is a-unpreDICtable!
QUOTE 3: You want to a-fight? AW, YEH!
QUOTE 4: After a-beating you, I’LL a-be the main villain of this a-game! No more a-dancing!
QUOTE 5: It takes a-two beaks to try and a-jab Waluigi!
QUOTE 6 (if Wario is beaten first): Wario’s a-gone. Maybe I can be a villain on a-the handhelds, now!
QUOTE 7 (near defeat): You’re a-CHEATing again...!
+For this battle, Bowser is on a treadmill.
++If Bowser uses Punching moves or slow ground-based enemies, they’ll fail to reach their target.
++If Bowser uses Breathing moves, his attack will only inflict 2/3 the damage.
++Ground Pound and aerial enemies mostly circumvents this.
+Nevertheless, after a successful attack, Wario will press a button, moving Bowser to the start of the treadmill again.

CARDS REWARDED
Fire Breath x2
Ice Breath x2
Electric Breath x2
Steak x1
Dry Dry Pokey x1
Drybake Pokey x1
Green Pokey X1
Lepbeller x1

CARDS POWERED UP
Fire Breath > Flame Breath
Damage: 12 to all enemies (burn)

Ice Breath > Frost Breath
Damage: 12 to all enemies (wet)

Electric Breath > Thunder Breath
Damage: 12 to all enemies (shock)

Steak > Delish Steak
Effect: Heals 100 HP.

+After defeating Wario and Waluigi...
WALUIGI: WAH! Forget this a-place! We a-haven’t found a-any trez-jore in this a-old dump!
WARIO: YEAH! All I a-found was a-this large a-Icepick! You’d a-have to have a-sick mind to a-use that as a-weapon! And you’re a pretty sick Koopa, big Bowser!
JAYKAN: Really? That’s the best insult you can come up?
BOWSER: Please! Here’s a better burn...
Suddenly, Bowser breathes fire on Wario! Wario starts running around, inadvertently destroying the treadmill in the process!
WARIO: WAH! You lousy a-lizard! Once we a-find some trez-jore, I will a-exact horrible vengeance upon a-you!
WALUIGI: Yeah, what a-he said! And then WALUIGI will be best a-plumber!
Wario runs over Waluigi, sending him flying.
WARIO: You a-mean WAAAA-rio will be best plumb ooh ooh ooh! Hot! Hot!
Wario jumps through the back window.
BOWSER: Call me! So I can launch some Bullet Bills at you!
JAYKAN: Wow! We defeated those guys, despite all the tricks they used! You were right the whole time.
BOWSER: I’m always right about everything ever, Jaykan! Even about things I don’t know about! Because I’m that awesome! Take it from a King!
Bowser folds his arms, looking smug.
SHROOMSDAY: Is that what you think, you conceited turtle? You will not think this way when you see what awaits you beyond this warp hole.

AURORA UNDERGROUND IV
STORY

+Bowser and Jaykan enter the next part of the Aurora Underground.
BOWSER: I’m getting SICK of using these Stupid Warp Holes!
JAYKAN: I know! They’re so cramped! And I’m not talking about you, Bowser- I can barely fit my lance in them!
BOWSER: Same with my horns, Jaykan! If we had Kammy and Kamek on hand, we could find this nerd in a few seconds, pound his face in, call it a day, and drink some Koopa Juice! But NO! He has to control every little detail of my- uh, our adventure!
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) How can you call it an adventure if you just skip to the end? Besides...your Koopa magicians are being put to good use, fuelling our warp holes.
BOWSER, JAYKAN: !
BOWSER: Waitwaitwait. What the heck did you say?
SHROOMSDAY: Would you like to see them now...?
A dark purple “window” appears in front of Bowser and Jaykan. Through this window, Bowser and Jaykan see...
NEWCOMER! Kammy
NEWCOMER! Kamek

Kammy and Kamek are trapped in magical orbs.
KAMMY [ i.imgur.com/IRWRJMY.png ]: Ugh! Remind me to change my wardrobe a little when we escape from here! This purple is KILLING me!
VzPznoE.jpg

KAMEK [ i.imgur.com/hxO7wcZ.png ]: I’m afraid I don’t keep a notebook on me, Kammy. Nor do I feel like recording every little thing that comes out of your mouth.
KAMMY: You’re not making this imprisonment any easier!
KAMEK: You must excuse me for not being in a partying mood. I’ve just been thinking...
KAMMY: About His Gnarliness, no doubt.
KAMEK: Indeed. I should have known something was unusual, when he kept insisting we make a stop at R-
BOWSER: KAMEK! KAMMY! Stop sitting around AND FLY YOUR CLOAKED SELVES HERE!
KAMMY, KAMEK: ! Your Wickedness!
KAMMY: King Bowser! Is that you?!
KAMEK: We can’t see you, Your Majesty. But it’s quite a relief to know you’re in your right mind again!
BOWSER: Quit with the small talk and- wait. “In my right mind again”?
KAMEK: Perhaps Kammy should deliver the bad news...or utter it, as we’re in no position to fly.
KAMMY: The three of us were on our way to Port Prisma to meet up with Motley- he said he was worried about Junior. However, you wanted to make a quick detour at this other location instead. A location neither of us ever told you about! In fact- how did Junior even know about this entire island to begin with?! None of this adds up!
KAMEK: Yes yes yes, Kammy. The point is, we went on this detour. And then- I can’t believe I’m even allowing these words to escape my beak, but- you randomly attacked us.
Bowser and Jaykan are taken by surprise.
BOWSER: What?! But it sounds like you were actually competent for once!
KAMMY: I know! Your eyes were this deep yellow. And before I fell unconscious, the most dreadful words left your mouth. Yet they weren’t yours...
BOWSER: What- what exactly did I say?
KAMEK: If I can remember correctly, you said-
Suddenly, Kammy and Kamek are electrocuted by their magical orbs.
BOWSER: You two alright?!
KAMMY: We’ve- we’ve suffered worse. Ever taken a Star Kid to the face?
SHROOMSDAY: Perhaps we haven’t been draining enough magic from these two buffoons. We will remedy this quickly enough.
Darkness surrounds Kammy and Kamek.
KAMMY: This doesn’t look promising. Where’s my sources when I need them?!
KAMEK: Master Bowser, do hurry! Whoever’s behind your insanity- they’re rather unpleasant, to put it mildl-
The dark purple window shatters, ending communications.
BOWSER: Kammy? KAMEK!?
JAYKAN: Let Bowser’s magicians go, you gross FREAK!
SHROOMSDAY: Make us. Think of it as that extra bone to dangle over your faces. Like a gormless Chain Chomp...
A Super Warp Hole opens.

AREA 4- KIWANO TEMPLE
Rec. EXP LV- 5
AREAS VISITED IN ORDER
+Lava Wheel Room North End (Upper area- lower area) Use Bowser to burn the vines.
+Temple First Room (North door > South door.) Flipped floor now covered in warp holes bring Bowser back to north door. Warp hole to next room will not appear until Bowser re-ignites two of the torches.
+Outside Area Lower Part (Temple door > Level entrance) Save Block. Path to higher area blocked. Use Jaykan to cross the spikes.
+Temple Third Room (Wheel to lava room > South door) Purple vine platforms places at 7 second intervals for Bowser and Jaykan to fly across spiked pit. Purple vine fences prevent taking a shortcut direct from lava room wheel to other side.
+Temple Second Room (High North door > South door) Warp holes block way to lowest area, and bring Bowser back to the north door. Purple vines arranged so Bowser uses Jaykan to fly to small platform, then to southmost platform. Bowser must also re-ignite some torches.
+Outside Area Upper Part- Cut-Off Tracks [BOSS] (Left side > Right side) Save Block. Ways off track barricaded by purple vines. Gap between broken tracks blocked with warp hole, bringing Bowser back to start of room.

OLD ENEMIES
Slugshroom

NEW ENEMIES
Spiny

HP: 36
ATK: 18
DEF: 3 (spiked)

Cleft
HP: 44
ATK: 36 (charge attack), hyper-flex (powers up next attack by 24)
DEF: 5 (spiked)

Clubba
HP: 60
ATK: 42 (club attack)

Spike
HP: 70
ATK: 30

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Third room- Yellow

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan arrive at the north part of the lava room.
BOWSER: That lousy mushroom! No-one kidnaps MY henchmen and makes a chump out of me!
JAYKAN: If my King was the one that monster stole from, he’d search high and low until he found who he was missing. He used to be secretive about it, but now he’s more open with his subjects.
BOWSER: Good for him! But here I am, missing the two who usually snoop around for me! I mean, I just need them for magic and stuff, but it’s nice to have a few extra brains on the side.
SHROOMSDAY: Then allow us to increase the difficulty of your challenge. For now, we will not create an exit for every room from the start! You must now also fulfill other conditions with your abilities to continue on your path- towards the darkness, and your annihilation!
Silence.
BOWSER: This guy talks a lot of crud about me, but he’s just a putz in battle.
JAYKAN: And like he’ll actually annihilate us! The plague in my dimension was full of himself, but he’s pushing up daisies now.
NeON9JF.jpg

BOWSER: Exactly! They’re all talk, no fight! And we’re gonna lighten him in this world!

+When Bowser and Jaykan reach the end of the tracks...
BOWSER: This guy’s...really making us walk that extra mile.
JAYKAN: But it’s for Kammy and Kamek! You don’t want to let your most loyal subjects down!
BOWSER: OF COURSE I DON’T! What kind of comment is that?!
????: A pretty naïve one. Listen, little girl- don’t bother helping people out. You’ll just end up with nothing in the end.
Bowser and Jaykan turn around.
Suddenly, Kidd dashes past them!
BOWSER: HEY! What’s the big idea, goat lady?! You got a bone to pick with me?!
KIDD: Save your breath, Koopa face. Really- you reek of rotten steak. And yeah- I do have a bone to pick you with.
Kidd reaches into her pocket. Eventually, she retrieves the Draggadon Bone.
JAYKAN: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING! I thought the dragons back home were the biggest!
BOWSER: Pfft! So what? I’ve fried cows and sheep bigger than you for supper, lady! Even my son, Junior, could cook you in seconds!
KIDD: (angry) ...your son?! Some advice, buddy- you raise a kid, it’s only going to end in sadness. Just focus on causing as much trouble as possible!
BOWSER: What?! Without Junior, who’s going to lead my kingdom while I’m gone? And I kind of actually like my son, too- really takes after his old man! I mean, he’s been slacking off lately, but-
KIDD: So he’s just as much of a loser as you are. Ehehehehe- can’t wait to see how he screws everything up-
BOWSER: (angry) ...Now you’ve done it.
JAYKAN: OooooooOOOH! You pressed the Junior button!
Bowser strikes a pose.
BOWSER: I don’t know what your problem is, but you’ll be nothing but charcoal when we’re through!
JAYKAN: Don’t forget the honey sauce!
KIDD: Buh! You think I’m afraid of you and a little songbird? Well...
Kidd runs towards Bowser and plants a smooch.
KIDD: You clearly don’t know me, “King”!

BOWSER BOSS TIME! KIDD THE VELLBEX
Rec. EXP LV- 7
HP: 690
ATK: 64 (Charge attack), 53 (nab attack, steals 2 of Bowser’s cards if not blocked), 115 (enemy launch), 96 (bone charge)
+As with Mario’s second battle with Kidd, Bowser’s summoned enemies instantly join Kidd’s side. Of course, this means summoning stat-enhancing enemies such as Slugshroom is a bad move.
QUOTE 1: Hey, “Morton”- lose the attitude, the girl, the kid, everything! Then you can see what it’s like to be me!
QUOTE 2: So are you going to fight, or have you realized how boned you are?
QUOTE 3: You should just stop flying around with that javelin, girl. It looks like a worthless hand-me down.
QUOTE 4 (after taking Bowser’s cards): I know someone who’d like these more!
QUOTE 5 (if Kidd converts an enemy): So much for loyalty to a king! EHEHEHEHE!
QUOTE 6 (after launching an enemy): I can always get more of them.
QUOTE 7 (after her bone charge): Didn’t I call it when I said you were boned?
QUOTE 8 (near defeat): This is far from over, you overweight brute...
oUFDdhd.jpg

CARDS REWARDED
Punch x2
Shell Whirl x2
Ground Pound x2
Koopa Juice x1
Spiny x1
Clubba x1
Spike x1

CARDS POWERED UP
Koopa Juice > Koopatrol Juice
Effect: Heals 100 of each type of Juice.

Spiked Shell > Thorny Shell
Effect: Inflicts 25 damage on enemies who use aerial attacks on Bowser the turn Bowser uses this card.

+After defeating Kidd...
BOWSER: SEE!? You shouldn’t have crossed me, weird goat woman! And no-one- I repeat- NO-ONE gets to kiss my mug except me, myself and Peach!
KIDD: Urgh...out of my way. I have a coliseum to ruin and hide this in, anyways! Then I’m off to wreak havoc at the shipyard! Have fun watching your son crash and burn! Then you’ll realize how pointless it all is...
Kidd runs off.
JAYKAN: YEAH, YOU VAMOOSE OUT OF HERE! His son and I are going to be incredible when we grow up!
BOWSER: (quietly) Note to self: never kidnap the goat. She’s a nutcase.
JAYKAN: Hmm?
BOWSER: Uh, I mean thank GRAMBI she’s gone! I would’ve burned her to coal like I promised, but, uh, she’s just a waste of my time! Junior will get to her later, anyways.
BOWSER: Let’s go, Jaykan! And thanks for sticking up for Junior, even though you’ve never met him.
JAYKAN: Hey- it’s what friends do for each other.
BOWSER: GWAHAHA. I’ll keep that in mind.
Bowser and Jaykan enter the Super Warp Hole. All of Shroomsday’s additions to the landscape change.
Immediately after, Veronica, Sol and Caan arrive.
SOL: Whoa! Was that Bowser we saw just now? That guy’s MAJOR bad news for all the locals. Oh noooooo.
CAAN: Wouldya relax, Sol? We’re probably so tired from chasing that Kidd bloke from Marmalade Valley, we’re seeing things out of our bloomin’ right minds. Besides, we haven’t received any reports from Leblaanc on Bowser arriving at the island.
VERONICA: We can’t stop now and speculate, guys! Kidd’s getting away with that Bone! We’ll look into Bowser later!

AURORA UNDERGROUND V
STORY

+Bowser and Jaykan arrive in the fifth part of the Aurora Underground.
BOWSER: That stupid goat woman...I treat Junior like a prince. I know he won’t let me down...
JAYKAN: Don’t tell me she got to you, big guy.
BOWSER: She didn’t! I’m just INCREDIBLY ENRAGED anyone would talk about my boy that way! What the heck does she know about me, anyways?
SHROOMSDAY: More than you know about her...but less than we know of either of you.
BOWSER: Oh, NOW you speak up! Where the heck were you when we were fighting that crazy lady?
SHROOMSDAY: “Crazy”? Is it crazy to not find a cure for your loved one’s never-ending sleep, and blaming oneself for it?
BOWSER: But Bowser Junior’s wide awake right now!
JAYKAN: Uh, Bowser? Can’t you read between the lines?
BOWSER: What?!
Jaykan whispers into Bowser’s ear.
Bowser is floored.
BOWSER: ...oh! Oh.
Bowser folds his arms.
BOWSER: ...well, she still shouldn’t project it on my kid, either. When he takes the throne, he’ll lead the Koopalings and my Magikoopas to victory.
SHROOMSDAY: ...Do you really think this? Going by the stories we’ve heard, Mario has trounced your forces hundreds of times. So perhaps a different leader is required...
The curtains open. Behind them is a portrait of the seven Koopalings with...SHROOMSDAY taped in the middle?!
JAYKAN: When did you have time to paint THIS?
SHROOMSDAY: When you two struggled against that poor, worthless Vellbex.
BOWSER: Well, you really rushed this painting, buddy! Because I don’t see my handsome mug OR Junior’s anywhere on it. 2.2 out of 10- too little Bowser.
SHROOMSDAY: ...We’re not even going to say anything this time. We’ll let you figure it out for yourself. Besides, it’s a necessity.
Silence.
BOWSER, JAYKAN: ...
It finally dawns on Bowser.
BOWSER: ...HE’S TRYING TO USURP MY FORCES! THAT UNDERHANDED SCUMBAG!
I2dLkZV.jpg

JAYKAN: FINALLY! It took you long enough.
BOWSER: Hey, I don’t jab at you for taking too long to fly around.

AREA 5- CRIMSON TOWER
Rec. EXP LV- 7
AREAS VISITED IN ORDER
+Tower Top (Near Platform > Stairs) Bowser must burn the vines covering the door with his Breath.
+Upper Stairs (Top entrance > Bottom entrance) Some warp hole two-sets are on the floor, requiring Jaykan.
+Conveyor Belts (North door > Tower entrance) Save Block. Bowser must light all the ground torches to make the warp hole appear. The conveyor belts are directed towards where Bowser is coming from. The conveyor belts are also moving too fast for Bowser to just walk, requiring Jaykan.
+Outer Tower Entrance (Tower Bridge > Door) A maze of purple vines is outside, requiring Bowser to traverse it.
+Cut-Out Room (Topmost Door > Stairway alcove door) Bowser must use Jaykan to fly to the other side of the Cut-Out stairs. They must then fly across the warp hole covered black bridge. Purple vines serve as fences, preventing Bowser and Jaykan from just dropping down or flying around. A huge warp hole is under the upper areas. All these warp holes send Bowser back to the topmost door. Save Block near exit warp hole.
+Level Entrance [BOSS] (Keyed gate > Level entrance)

OLD ENEMIES
Boo
Boosketeer

NEW ENEMIES
Shy Guy

HP: 27

Slurp Guy
HP: 33
ATK: 30

Red Koopa
ATK: 24
DEF: 1

Blue Koopa
DEF: 2

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Tower Top- Red
Conveyor Belts- Green
Upper Stairs- Orange

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan enter the top room.
JAYKAN: Look at the view!
Bowser and Jaykan look out the window.
BOWSER: It’s a pretty nice view, actually.
JAYKAN: It’s been a long time since anyone back home’s seen clear blue skies and white clouds. I’m used to viewing starry vistas whenever my grandpa and me visit the top tower of my King’s castle.
BOWSER: Why stop at just above the clouds? He should think even bigger, and build an entire castle- in SPACE!
JAYKAN: You’ve built a castle like that before?
BOWSER: I sure did, Jaykan. At least once!
JAYKAN: So, two times?
BOWSER: Three, as a matter of fact! Though for some reason, I want to say six...I can’t imagine why.
JAYKAN: You’re a pretty big dreamer, Bowser. I wish more people were like you.
d6wM9vS.jpg

BOWSER: Me too, Jaykan. Me too.
??????: OH NO! It’s BOWSER! And he’s kidnapped a young girl!
Bowser and Jaykan turn around. They see Leelee.
JAYKAN: Uh, can we help you, brush girl?
LEELEE: Don’t worry, little Jibberjay girl! I’ll save you, like the big sister I am!
Leelee rushes towards Bowser. However, Bowser no-sells Leelee.
BOWSER: Youallsawit. Shecameatmefirst.
JAYKAN: Ibelieveyou. Letsquestionher.
Bowser and Jaykan approach Leelee.
LEELEE: NO! It was a trick! Cosso! COSSO!
Leelee runs out the room.
BOWSER: We gotta go after her!
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) For once, we will allow an exception. It’s best no-one knows you’re on the island.

Eventually, Bowser and Jaykan catch up with Leelee.
Leelee trips over.
LEELEE: Oh NO! Please don’t hurt my Rescue Squad friends- especially the other kids. I’m the smartest one of them all, and I don’t know what they’d do without me!
BOWSER: WAIT! I’m not gonna hurt you! And I don’t know where this kidnapping idea of yours came from!
???????: Never FEAR! JUSTICE has arRIIIIIIIVED!
???????: You stick behind us...WHILE WE JAB THEIR FACES IN!
Pitholl and Cucleer arrive on the scene.
LEELEE: The Musketeers?! Now I’m REALLY doomed! How do I- there’s no escape from-!
Leelee faints.
PITHOLL: Tragedy STRIKES again near Crimson Tower! This Rescue Squad member was so overwhelmed with our sense of JUSTICE, she fainted at the mere SIGHT of our bravery!
euFPVHA.jpg

BOWSER: Yeah, that sounds totally legit. Or- and this is just an idea- you guys are utterly insane. Me? I’m going with the second one.
CUCLEER: We’re not insane, large Koopa. NOW APOLOGIZE, BEFORE I PECK YOUR FACES IN!
JAYKAN: I do the pecking around here, Musketeer bird! And the flying! And the jousting! So put a sock in it, before I give you a taste of Jaykan’s medicine!
PITHOLL: You shall not SPEAK such vile words, Jibberjay girl! If we hadn’t stopped by on our way to Fort Cobalt, who KNOWS what evil deeds you would have committed!?
BOWSER: Hey- we weren’t gonna harm this girl! I just wanted to ask her to put a lid on it while I’m on the island! I’m, uh, kind of planning a surprise.
CUCLEER: Here’s a surprise that’s going to shock you- YOU’LL NEVER GET TO PUT IT IN MOTION!

BGM- Blades of the Musketeers
BOWSER BOSS TIME! PITHOLL & CUCLEER
Rec. EXP LV- 8
Pitholl
HP: 390
ATK: 36 (solo attack), 48 (duo attack part 1- slash then throw follow up), blade charge (charges Pitholl’s next attack by 9), 78 (downward sword slam- can only use while being carried)
QUOTE 1: We are FAR beyond most of the other Musketeers!
QUOTE 2: You won’t escape our WRATH, evil-doers!
QUOTE 3: Do not stand in our WAY!
QUOTE 4: It’s your TURN! MOVE it!
QUOTE 5 (after duo attack): How did you like our ULLLtimate technique?
QUOTE 6 (near-defeat): I must KNOW who TRAINED you, fowl KNIGHT!
QUOTE 7 (if Cucleer is defeated first): NOOO! This time, you WILL be avenged, CuCLEER!

Cucleer
HP: 330
ATK: 12x2 (solo attack), 12x3 (duo attack part 2- mirage slash), carry (carries Pitholl into the air, allowing both to dodge ground attacks)
QUOTE 1: Behind this smiling face- IS A SAVAGE BIRD!
QUOTE 2: I’m the most ferocious fowl IN THE FAR FORESTS!
QUOTE 3: Get in our way- YOU GET A PECKING!
QUOTE 4: Eh, uh, um...DID YOU LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE?
QUOTE 5 (after duo attack): There’s more of that coming, PAL!
QUOTE 6 (near-defeat): Come on wings...DON’T FAIL!
QUOTE 7 (if Pitholl is defeated): You beat PITHOLL...? NO MORE MISTER NICE BIRD!

CARDS REWARDED
Red Shy Guy x1
Red Snifit x1
Red Koopa x1
Blue Koopa x1

CARDS POWERED UP
Super Punch > Mega Punch
Damage: 60, 15 to all enemies behind

Super Shell Whirl > Mega Shell Whirl
Damage: 30 x 3

Super Ground Pound > Mega Ground Pound
Damage: 42, 18 to enemies surrounding

Raccoon Tail > Tanooki Tail
Effect: Allows Bowser to reflect most attacks by pressing A at the right time. Reflects ½ the damage of close range, and x6 of long range.

+After defeating Pitholl and Cucleer...
Leelee wakes up.
PITHOLL: What a disPLAAAY of strength! But we Musketeers will not FALTER before a brute such as yourself!
CUCLEER: And may Grambi have mercy on my beak IF I ALLOW A CHICKLET TO BEST ME!
Pitholl and Cucleer rush forward.
BOWSER: WATCH OUT, JAYKAN!
Bowser breathes fire on them immediately.
CUCLEER: Pitholl...a suggestion.
PITHOLL: YyyyYYES, my loyal comPANION?
CUCLEER: LET’S FLY OUT OF HERE AS FAST AS WE CAN! AACE DOESN’T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!
PITHOLL: I conCURRR! Though it DOESN’T feel right keeping SECRETS from Aace...
Cucleer and Pitholl slowly fly off.
BOWSER: What a pair of jokers. You alright, Jaykan?
JAYKAN: Thanks for the save, Bowser. I must be falling behind in my training.
BOWSER: Aw, it’s fine. Everyone has an off day. It’s just when they keep messing up that it gets aggravating...But you haven’t messed up.
LEELEE: I...don’t believe. The Musketeers were attacking the girl, too. And you saved her? I don’t get it- I was always told you kidnapped princesses.
BOWSER: Uh, don’t always believe what you hear, kid. I’m not such a bad guy when you get to know me.
JAYKAN: That’s right!
BOWSER: One other thing, Brustache girl. I’m kind of laying low for a bit- I got this whole other problem to take care of. There’s no funny business on my part, no girl. So, could you cut me a break and pretend I was never here? You could even say you ran into a large Koopa and Jibberjay, but never say which ones! That way, you’re not lying!
LEELEE: ...I don’t know. It goes against everything I stand for as a Rescue Squad Member.
Bowser thinks for a moment. He then realizes something.
BOWSER: What if I told you this goat lady’s on the loose? Purple jacket, babbling about how nothing matters, poor me-
LEELEE: You mean Kidd? Me and the other kids already know about her. ...and Billy. Oops- I shouldn’t have said that.
BOWSER: It’s fine. We, uh, eavesdropped from one of the older people on the island about Billy.
JAYKAN: But back to the point- what if I told you we heard this goat lady say she’s off to mess up the coliseum and ship yard?
LEELEE: Yellow Rescue Squad already searched the Coliseum for the bone she stole. ...but the shipyard’s news to me. I’ll let them know about this anonymous tip. Thanks, Mr Bowser and Jibberjay girl! Uh, I mean big Koopa and Jibberjay girl.
BOWSER: Exactly! Now you can tell your squadee members a little birdy told you- and it’d be the truth! GWAHAHAHA!
LEELEE: Hahahaha! That is funny.
Leelee salutes.
LEELEE: Leelee of Red Rescue Squad, reporting for duty! Now, if you can move aside, I need to report to our beloved Cosso immediately!
Leelee runs off.
LEELEE: Goodbye, Big Koopa and Jibberjay girl!
Leelee waits.
JAYKAN: Aren’t you going to say goodbye?
Bowser doesn’t respond.
JAYKAN: Uh, goodbye, Leelee! It was nice meeting you! And I’m Jaykan!
LEELEE: OK, Jaykan!
Leelee slowly runs off.

AURORA UNDERGROUND VI
STORY

+Bowser and Jaykan enter the sixth part of the Aurora Underground.
BOWSER: Well, that almost went south fast! But thanks to my quick thinking and your giant javelin, we got out of it alright! GWAHAHAHA!
JAYKAN: ...
BOWSER: ...Jaykan?
JAYKAN: Why didn’t you say goodbye to her?
BOWSER: I’m never gonna see her again, anyways. So it doesn’t really matter to me.
Jaykan becomes sad.
JAYKAN: I-i-is that what you always do when you p-p-p-part ways with a new friend...?
Bowser is startled.
BOWSER: No-no-no-no! Jaykan, pal, listen- it’s not like that-
SHROOMSDAY: But it is, Koopa King. Once a soldier or ally has fulfilled their use for you, you just send them on their way as if they were but a chess piece on your giant board.
BOWSER: Now you ZIP YOUR MOUTH! You’re so full of baloney, I could eat you in one gulp!
JAYKAN: ...Is he, Big Koopa?
Bowser looks back at Jaykan.
BOWSER: (sad) Buddy...please...
YL0qXQ0.jpg

Jaykan droops over.

AREA 6- BLOO BAY BEACH
Rec. EXP LV- 8
AREAS VISITED IN ORDER
+Cliff (cliff > cave entrance) Purple vines block way down.
+Beach Area South (Southwest > North) Bowser must breathe fire on trees with vines to open the next warp hole.
+Inner Cave (Top > Bottom) Save Block. Use Bowser to burn the new vines.
+Beach Area North (Dock > Level entrance) North area blocked off.
+Blissful Paradise [BOSS] (lawn chairs > East Island) Save Block.

OLD ENEMIES
Red Koopa
Blue Koopa

NEW ENEMIES
Blooper

HP: 39
ATK: 44

Jumping Blooper
HP: 66
ATK: 54 (body slam); 46 (ink blast [blind])
DEF: 0, jumping reduces DEF to -5

Cheep Cheep
HP: 50
ATK: 45

Cutlad
ATK: 45 (nose slash), 63 (sword thrust)

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Bliss Paradise 1- Yellow
Inner Cave- Purple
Beach Area 2- Blue

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan arrive on the cliff of Bloo Bay Beach.
Jaykan still looks droopy.
BOWSER: ...
JAYKAN: ...
BOWSER: (sad) ...pal?
Jaykan is feeling incredibly down... Her partner attack only inflicts half the damage.

Battle with Fishy enemies and depression
czXRIZn.jpg

+Eventually, Bowser and Jaykan arrive at the east island of the Blissful Paradise.
BOWSER: Jaykan...look...Goodbyes aren’t an easy thing for me.
JAYKAN: ...says you.
BOWSER: I’m being serious here! That’s the reason why I didn’t-
????: Trouble in paradise, I see? *sigh* Why is it the young always feel gloom?
Bowser and Jaykan turn around, to see Aace.
BOWSER: Look, my buddy here’s kind of bummed out. Maybe you could float on out of here and-
AACE: No- I insist I stay. I was jus’ takin’ a walk on the beach. It’s beautiful, isn’ it? She used to like it all the time.
JAYKAN: ...but I just got here.
AACE: I’m afraid I’m talkin’ abou’ a friend o’mine. But I bring her up in relation to you. Maybe you can tell ol’ Aace what’s botherin’ you, girl.
JAYKAN: I really like King Bowser here. Ever since I met him, I- I…I’ve wanted to stay at his side all the time, even after my mission’s complete.
BOWSER, AACE: !
BOWSER: Jaykan- I had no idea, pal. I mean, I knew you liked me, but- you’re too-! I mean, maybe Bowser Junior, but I’M TOO-!
JAYKAN: I just mean as friends-friends, of course! ...but my problem is, I already serve a King. I made my oaths. I have a family back home. And I’m afraid once I leave, B-B-Bowser might forget about me one day.
AACE: L’il chicklet, Jaykan...you neve’ forget abou’ the people you care abou’ the most. No matter how many years pass by, whateva’ happens, Bowser here will remembe’ the adventure you two had togethe’.
JAYKAN: But I’m afraid he won’t even say goodbye when I leave.
AACE: Sometimes, you don’ even get to say goodbye...
uIcpMuV.jpg

Aace gets out his sword.
BOWSER: Hold on! What’s the meaning of this?! A second ago, you were just telling my buddy the honest truth about me- which I actually appreciate- and now you’re pulling your sword out!?
AACE: If you really care fo’ this girl’s feelin’s, then prove it to me...King Bowser Koopa! I don’ know how you got on this islan’ without me knowin’, but unless you’re serious abou’ your resolve, this will be where your game ends!

BOWSER BOSS TIME! AACE
Rec. EXP LV- 9
HP: 900
ATK: 70 (sword slash), 20x4 (sword furry); 100 (spooky sword wave)
DEF: 0. Can turn invisible for 2 turns. Can turn invisible 2 turns after de-activating.
QUOTE 1: Prove how much you care abou’ this girl’s feelin’s!
QUOTE 2: Don’ make the mistake I did...
QUOTE 3: While patience is a virtue, Koopa King, it’s not infinite!
QUOTE 4 (while invisible): You don’t have readiness for this!
QUOTE 5 (near-defeat): A-a-hack...very- good..
+Partway through the battle...
BOWSER: Jaykan, buddy, LISTEN! I care about ALL my min-servants’ well-beings! And while I don’t always succeed in my plans, I still appreciate what Junior, the Koopalings and my Magikoopas try, even if I don’t show it! I remember the time we put into my Koopa kapers! And this is a kaper right now, near a beach cape!
Jaykan perks up.
BOWSER: I’m just not an openly feely guy. I know it’s tough you have to leave eventually. But if you don’t help me against this moustached Boo, I’m not gonna be around much longer at all!
JAYKAN: ...OK.
Jaykan raises her javelin.
JAYKAN: For you...anything!
+GAMEPLAY: Jaykan’s faith has been restored! All of her attacks are back to normal!

CARDS REWARDED
Fire Breath x1
Ice Breath x1
Electric Breath x1
Steak x1
Blooper
Jumping Blooper x1
Cheep Cheep x1
Cutlad x1

CARDS POWERED UP
Flame Breath > Magma Breath
Damage: 18 to all enemies (burn)

Frost Breath > Glacier Breath
Damage: 18 to all enemies (wet)

Thunder Breath > Storm Breath
Damage: 18 to all enemies (shock)

Delish Steak > Luxury Steak
Effect: Heals 250 HP.

+After defeating Aace...
BOWSER: Thanks, Jaykan! You really got me out of that jam!
JAYKAN: Pfft! There was nothing to it. You just summoned your soldiers, I got them in line, and they attacked!
BOWSER: Yeah- that sounds about right! GWAHAHAHA!
JAYKAN: Hahahaha!
Aace gets up. He looks happy.
AACE: Well, I’ll be- I lost the battle, but I still succeeded in getting’ you two close as Double Cherries again! Maybe...maybe there’s a chance fo’ Shadhema afte’ all.
Aace flies.
JAYKAN: (quiet) Thanks, Aace.
BOWSER: That was- quite a scare! You got me worried the whole time we were on the beach, Jaykan. Why don’t we take 5 and just rest for a while?
JAYKAN: I’d like that, Your M- Bowser.
Bowser and Jaykan lie down.
BOWSER: The last time I was just relaxing near the beach was a long time ago, with Junior. I should go to the beach more often with him…
JAYKAN: I bet he’d like that.
The screen fades to black.

The screen fades in again.
Bowser and Jaykan are sleeping.
1Nc7cxP.jpg

BOWSER: ZZZZZZZZZ!
JAYKAN: Kawkaw.....chewwwwww. Kawkaw.....chewwwwww
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) Isn’t this adorable? Reminds us of when Shadhema was still around. ...too bad we have plans for Bowser. ....WAKE UUUUUUUUP!
Two purple vines lift Bowser and Jaykan up.
BOWSER: WHOA WHOA WHAT! ARM THE BANZAI BILLS! WE’RE UNDER AT-tack.
JAYKAN: Someone woke ME up for a change! And I thought I was the best alarm clock...
SHROOMSDAY: Do either of you have any idea how long you slept for?! FAR TOO LONG! We only permitted it for...personal reasons. But now, nap time is over! On to your final trial!
A Super Warp Hole opens.
BOWSER: Well, I feel all rejuvenated! How about you, Jaykan?
JAYKAN: Right as a Dragoneel, Bowser!
BOWSER: Then let’s finish this...

AURORA UNDERGROUND VII
STORY

+Bowser and Jaykan arrive in the seventh part of Aurora Underground.
BOWSER: GWAHAHA! We’ve been stomping, flapping and burning these chumps left and right! This overinflated jerk doesn’t stand a chance!
JAYKAN: This is going so well! We’ll locate this guy at his hideout, we’ll poke his eyes out, and we’ll finally get rid of all sources of the plague! Everyone will be so happy when I go home and-
BOWSER, JAYKAN: !
Bowser and Jaykan look uncomfortable.
BOWSER: Uh, we’ll cross this one bridge at a time. Hopefully, none of them have lava underneath.
SHROOMSDAY: (textbox) Oh, what a deliciously ironic idea, for a final location to send you to! We guarantee you’ll never forget your final encounter...
Silence.

AREA 7- REDPEPPER VOLCANO + UNDERGROUND TUNNEL END
Rec. EXP LV- 9
AREAS VISITED
Unlike the previous Color Smash levels, Redpepper Volcano is a maze of warp holes. Therefore, this section will list where the warp holes are, and where they connect to with similar numbers.
+ENTRANCE + DRAGGADON PIT (Use Jaykan to fly across lava rocks)
++Super Warp Hole 1: Draggadon pit (Way back to Aurora Underground)
++1: Middle lava rock
++2: Level entrance
++3: North door
+MAGMA RIVERS (The bridges are gone, requiring Jaykan’s flight.)
++3: North door
++4: East door
++5: West door
+CLIFF ROOM (Save Block. Use Bowser’s Breath to burn away green vines.)
++5: Top area
++6: Lower left
++1: Lower right
+DRAGGADON SECOND AREA (Use Jaykan to fly across the rocks. Purple vines fence off most of the north platform except for to the left of the docking area. Purple vines also fence off the right curved path.)
++2: Right curved path docking area
++4: Right curved path end
++6: West area
++7: North platform
++8: Bottommost docking area
+DRAGGADON FINAL DOCKING AREA (Save Block near Super Warp Hole.)
++4: Lower right cliff (Dead end)
++7: Lower left cliff (Dead end)
++8: Near the crystallized Red Paint Star.
++Super Warp Hole 2: North of the crystallized Red Paint Star.

OLD ENEMIES
Fuzzy
Carrishroom

NEW ENEMIES
Ember

HP: 44
ATK: 42 (burn)
DEF: 0 (fiery body)

Monstroom
ATK: 30 x 2 (double pincer scratch), 70 (shroom fist knuckle), Pincer grab (captures Jaykan, preventing the use of her attack or perk)
DEF: Halves all damage

Koopatrol
ATK: 55 (shell attack), charge up (+28 next turn)
DEF: 3

Broozer
HP: 90
ATK: 25 x 2 (double punch), 35 (barrel throw- can stun)
DEF: 0 (can deflect projectile attacks)

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Magma rivers- Red
Second Draggadon room docking area- Purple
Cliff room near-bottom- Monochrome

STORY
+Bowser and Jaykan enter the Redpepper Volcano.
BOWSER: (shocked) !
JAYKAN: What is it, Bowser?!
BOWSER: This volcano! I- I remember now!

+A flashback ensues of Bowser in his Koopa Clown Car, flying into the volcano with Kammy and Kamek. However, Bowser has glowing yellow eyes...
KAMMY: Your Gnarliness, this IS a very nice volcano to build a secret base in. Nice detour!
BOWSER: (purple textbox) Think nothing of it, loyal Magikoopa! Without your expertise in prositigi- WE MEAN, ma- I MEAN, magic, we never would have made it this far with our plans.
KAMEK: What about me, Your Wickedness? I would dare claim I was the favorite Magikoopa around here. Why, I was the one who looked after you when you became ill a month ago. Yet Kammy was on vacation.
KAMMY: You’re too nosy, Kamek.
BOWSER: Yeah, blue! What this purple sorceress said. Purple’s the best color, after all!
KAMEK: But you always say bla- ...say, Morton. Who was it that took care of you from the day you were delivered by stork?
BOWSER: Your memory must be going, Magikoopa- we sent Morton to this island months ago, remember?
KAMEK: ...not quite what I expected to hear, but close enough.
Kamek suddenly zaps Bowser with a blast of magic.
KAMMY: What the heck are you doing to his Gnarliness, Kamek?!
KAMEK: That large Koopa’s NOT the one I raised, Kammy! Otherwise, he would have known Morton’s HIS name, too!
OCn2Blz.jpg

KAMMY: I knew you were senile, old man! But now you’ve gone off your gourd! Bowser hasn’t left our sight since we arrived!
BOWSER: You’re right, Kammy- we’ve been together the whole flight.
KAMMY: See?
BOWSER: ...But the other Magikoopa’s also right, about us being an imposter. If only Aace were this attentive.
KAMMY, KAMEK: !
KAMMY: Wh-wh-what did you say, your Gnarlin-?!
“Bowser” breathes fire on Kammy and Kamek. This knocks both of them out.
KAMMY: Your Majesty...King Bowser...why?
BOWSER: Because- we are not Bowser.
The scene fades to black.
BOWSER: We are Shroomsday.
Bowser faints.
Warp Holes open under Bowser, Kammy and Kamek.

+Bowser and Jaykan are struck with horror.
BOWSER: You know, it just crossed me- as strong as we are together, we might need a plan to take this overtalkative mushroom down a peg.
C9w1psW.jpg

JAYKAN: Catguru took care of that already.
Jaykan retrieves something from within her feathers. Confusingly...it’s a ball.
BOWSER: Oh, a ball! Good idea, Jaykan! Throwing that at the wall repeatedly will give me an idea on how to take this creep down for good-
JAYKAN: BOWSERNO! The ball IS how we’ll finish my mission. Catguru asked a friend of his to lend us an extra hand. Thankfully, he cooperated, and found something down the road. BUT! We only get ONE shot with this thing. And we’re ONLY supposed to use this under extreme circumstances...

Mercadian Windstorm against the Strongest
rs1O4Qn.jpg

+Eventually, Bowser and Jaykan arrive at the final lava room’s Red Paint Star platform. There’s a KK Save Block, and a Super Warp Hole...but no opponent?
BOWSER: OK. Uh, is this some kind of joke? Where’s our next challenger?
JAYKAN: Maybe they got tired and left. ...no, that can’t be right.
BOWSER: Rrrrr....HEY, SHROOMSDAY! YOU LISTENING WITH THOSE HORNS OF YOURS?! WHY ISN’T THERE ANYONE FOR US TO FIGHT HERE!?
SHROOMSDAY: We apologize for this discrepancy. Redpepper Volcano was the only area we could think of to send you off while we prepare for our confrontation. With you. Because we shall serve as your next, and final, opponent. Now, step through the Super Warp Hole when you are ready. And just to remind you of our power...
Bowser’s body gains a sticker texture again. He also starts banging against the wall.
BOWSER: (purple textbox) Take all the time to prepare. You’re so pitiable, we’ll even give you these cards for free. Just remember- when you lose, we’ll gain control of your body, your kingdom, your world...everything. And we’ll give it right to Shadhema when she awakens, assuming we don’t have to resort to drastic measures. But there’s no pressure.
Bowser returns to normal.
BOWSER: ...uh, if Shroomsday tries taking control of me again, I need you to do me a favor, Jaykan.
JAYKAN: Yeah...?
Bowser whispers something into Jaykan’s ear.
Jaykan is taken aback at first. However, she composes herself.
JAYKAN: It won’t come to that. You’ll be able to control yourself, and Junior won’t have to worry about taking the throne until your time comes.
BOWSER: But you just saw-
JAYKAN: I know what I saw! But it’s like you said- you’re Bowser!
Jaykan realizes something.
JAYKAN: And I think I know how to get around this...
zRyKQs5.jpg

CARDS REWARDED
Punch x2
Shell Whirl x1
Ground Pound x2
Fire Breath x1
Ice Breath x1
Electric Breath x1
Spiked Shell x1
Raccoon Tail x1
Koopa Juice x1
Monstroom x1
Koopatrol x1
Broozer x1

CARDS POWERED UP
Koopatrol Juice > Bowser Juice
Effect: Heals 250 of each type of Juice.

Back