Halloween 2016

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
so just post anything special you plan to do this year. who/what are you dressing up as, are you going to any parties, etc.
on the day of, post candy hauls if applicable

I was going to be deadpool but abandoned the idea because money and laziness. I want to see if I can find a bowser mask or something though lol
I'm also probably just gonna eat any leftover candy we have since no costume

I'll probably spend the day on omegle with my guy fawkes mask and my fedora again

To celebrate halloween
we watched every halloween movie
protip do not do that they suck.

probably just staying at home, being with friends, and maybe eating another steak dinner (at home)

I'm dressing up as a gangster and going trick or treating yet again
might be getting too old for it soon but oh well, free candy is free candy

You know what I'm doing Halloween Day? Play rehearsal for Game of Tiaras because that week is show week. (One of my friends is pissed about that, he wanted to go trick or treating with his little brothers)

In all seriousness though, I went to a Halloween Party with the Thespians on Saturday, that was pretty fun. I was 'Not-your-average Witch' (aka me in dark clothing with a bunch of Halloween-y type accessories)
Then if my school does a Halloween dress-up day this year, I'm going to attempt to dress as Kagura Sohma. (I say attempt because I'm literally just throwing together an outfit I think she'd wear, I don't have any of her actual outfits)

Paper Jorge said:
omfg my childhood self just shed a tear of joy

All I remember from Banjo Kazooie when I was younger was how hard it was to find everything in Rusty Bucket Bay, because I didn't know you could break the windows of the ship.

Why do you wanna know where my house is?I live on a bluff in TN. In my location, October is different almost every year. We've had hotter Octobers that cooled down later on, more moderate/nice Octobers, and Octobers get hot early on while jumping around from room temperature to warm to chilly and be cool at the end. October likes to jump around, but this one's mostly been in the 80s with only 2 days that stayed below 70. Normally, it wouldn't be 80 degrees at this time of year. Halloween's supposed to be really warm, the first 1 or 2 days of November are supposed to be warm, then it's supposed to transition from the lower 80s to 70s to 60s like your typical November day. You can't be exactly sure what to expect in the fall here.

Also, Halloween's on the worst possible day: Monday. Hopefully, next year, when I'm in College, I'll have a better schedule that not only lets me wake up between 7 and 8(though I am sorta used to waking up before then now, but this Daylights stuff may just end up screwing me this weekend) and where Halloween will probably be on an off day.

yesterday i went as a solo yolo in love live to a party, however the outfit is extremely uncomfortable so i'm finally going with my plan 4 years ago as a broken doll

Enjoying day off work because it's Melbourne Cup Day tomorrow (Tuesday) and work was like HAVE THE MONDAY OFF TOO

i think we all know how im gonna celebrate ;) ;)

8:00 and no one's showed up yet. Welcome to the Salisbury Beach community :)

I don't think anybody in my neighborhood went trick or treating. I mean I know I didn't. I heard people are actually starting to raid the more rich neighborhoods for more product, less psychos (ex CLOWNS).

Same here, but it's probably because people are driving a bunch of kids with grocery bags around town to different neighborhoods and having them just swarm the people giving out candy as well as other trick-or-treaters with. sigh, better than what this one guy my dad's friend saw in 2012 when a guy was driving kids who didn't have costumes around to just poor entire bowls of candy in their bags. I swear we get less trick-or-treaters each year.

Back