Paper Mario Color Splash Recut ACT 1 (SPOILERS FOR FIRST HALF OF ACTUAL GAME)

FORTUNE ISLAND
GAMEPLAY

+In the parallel skull, the lower steps to the ear corks on both sides are gone, requiring Louis to reach. Then, Mario must use Marirana’s ability to blow the corks out of the skull’s ears, due to the Sound symbols on the corks.
+On top of this, in both worlds, the barrel bridge is gone. Replacing it is a pole, requiring Edwin to swing across.
+Due to the removal of the barrel bridge, the Unfurl Block has been replaced with a ? Block holding 3 Super Hopslipper cards. In addition, the white spot that was formerly on the wall in the parallel world has been moved rightward.
+There are fences before the spike pits in the spike stair room in both worlds. Of course, Nya is required to poof through them.
+The ground spikes’ damage output is reduced from 12 to 7
+The Lakitu Camera has been moved back to the treasure chest it’s supposed to be in.
+Once Mario finds a certain character, he’s third in line, behind the active partner.

OLD ENEMIES
Blooper
Jumping Blooper
Fire Bro.
Ice Bro.
Boo
Dry Bones
Mystery Creature

NEW ENEMIES
Fire Bro.
- http://i.imgur.com/1W9FQb9.png [sheet includes other turtle bros]
HP: 17
ATK: 7 (burn)
DEF: 2
MARK: Koopaling

Ice Bro.
HP: 17
ATK: 7 (wet)
DEF: 2

Mystery Creature 2 (replaces Ice Bro and Fire Bro in parallel world)- i.imgur.com/svt5bCW.png
HP: 25
ATK: 12 (vine whip), 18 (ramming attack)
DEF: Halves all damage taken
MARK: Mystery
QUOTE 1: We spread our influence, everywhere we ride.
QUOTE 2: Without wheels, you are helpless against our assault.
QUOTE 3: You stand against us?!
QUOTE 4 (after attaching self to Mystery Creature 1): We must start our onslaught.
QUOTE 5 (near defeat): Our wheels...will never stop turning.
*Mystery Creature 2 shares the same special abilities as Mystery Creature 1.

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Parallel Skull entrance- Green
Parallel inner skull- Monochrome
Parallel west underground- Yellow
Parallel east underground- Purple

STORY
+The ship approaches the island.
BAABEAUSSA: After all these years...Fortune Island! I can feel me goose bumps getting’ goose bumps! And would ye look at that giant skull? Yer not scarin’ me off! After that whirlpool and all the darkness, this may be the LEAST scary island we’ve visited. YARR!

+After the ship docks...
BAABEAUSSA: End of the line...Fortune Island...Well...I suppose it be time to disembarrrk... Yo ho ho...
CAPRI: What’s wong, Aunt Baabeaussa? Youw voice twailed off at the end theh...
PIERRE: Captain, you can’t lose your nerve now...not after all we’ve done! We reclaimed our ship from your crazy cousin, we painted the sea itself, we solved the puzzles in the journal...Well, I guess Mario and his friends did all of that for us...
RED TOADETTE: We came here to find our fortune, and we’re almost there! So you can’t give up now. To us, you’re already the stuff of legend.
NYA: I must admit, at first I thought you would be clouded by thoughts of greed and power. But now, I can see you do care for your fellow mate. And for that, you deserve the respect of the Ninji.
BAABEAUSSA: Yar har har! Yer right, Capri, Pierre and Sharlo T.! Even your words get me ter thinkin’, Ninj- Nya! What kind of benevolent pirate captain gets spooked by a puny little 200-foot-tall skull? Not Cap’n Baabeaussa! Onward, crew! Let’s unearth the treasure of Fortune Island! Who’s with me?
EVERYONE: YO HO HO!
Baabeaussa, Pierre and Sharlo T. run off.
plI3SKb.jpg

+Baabeaussa has a slightly different line at one point in her speech about the flooded skull.
BAABEAUSSA: All the guts in the world don’t mean squat when ye have a peg leg!

+When Mario reunites with the captain after blowing out both corks...
BAABEAUSSA: Aye...Perhaps ye can use that yellow rock to enter the giant, imposing skull. I mean, we’d do it ourselves, but...we can’t all jump like ye. Or use Battle Cards or paint hammers, either. So..could yeh be a lamb and check it for us, matey?
NYA: Anything you wish, Captain Baabeaussa!
HUEY: Besides, I’m getting a whiff of that sweet, sweet Grand Paint Star smell! Let’s go, guys.

+After Mario enters the skull, Baabeaussa peeks in.
BAABEAUSSA: Aye, like I reckoned...This place be burstin’ with creepy secret stuff! It’s a tough trip up ahead, so be careful. We’ll see if we can find another way in while you’re doin’ yer thing.
NYA: And while we investigate what I came for...

+When Mario and co. enter the ante-room to the one with the Grand Paint Star, they see...
PITHOLL: It’s RIGHT in there! I can SENSE it with my leaves!
CUCLEER: It’s almost over...let’s just head in.
Pitholl and Cucleer head into the Grand Paint Star room...

+After exiting the purple mist room...
NYA: *cough* *cough* So much pollen...I believe I will be sick. To say nothing of those fallen fools.
HUEY: But I think I saw a Grand Paint Star, off in the distance through the smoke. How can we clear all the pollen out?

+When Mario and co. arrives at the treasure trove...
EDWIN: Mugugugugugugugugugug TREASURE! This has to be it, HAHAHAHA! The fortune of...well, FORTUNE ISLAND!

ARTIFACTS
Lakithunder Camera

Slots: 1
Effect: All Hammer attacks gain/change to a Wind attribute, possibly making enemies dizzy.

+Upon reaching underground area with the chest, it turns out a volcano is not what’s responsible for the purple mist...
HUEY: Mario, look at that!
Mario and friends look over to see phantasms of the strange creatures, exerting the purple mist.
HUEY: I don’t believe my bolts! The mist is being created by those creatures! And it’s rising up into the room with the Grand Paint Star!
NYA: So my mother was right after all.
HUEY: What’re you talking about, Nya?
NYA: ...I suppose now is the best time to tell you why I came to Prism Island. Let me start from the beginning...
36qz1LE.jpg

+A series of Ninja scrolls depict the following.
Several months ago, my clan was practicing the art of Ninji-jitsu, in order to prevent another poisonous threat from invading our forest. We were in the deepest pit of Rustle Burrow, in a secret underground room filled with broken war machines. Just then, like a Scuttlebug, he snuck up on us- the naughty Bowser Junior.

The Koopa Prince was furious at having been denied rare stickers, and decided to take his anger out on my clan. During the battle, Bowser Junior launched a large cannon ball at Ori. I sped in and saved her.

However, to the shock of everyone in the room, while the cannon ball did indeed hit one of the walls- it did not stop on impact. Instead, it kept going. Everyone gazed at the hole left behind.

And when we peeked in, we could not believe what we saw- an ancient kingdom ruin, dedicated to one who ruled the underground.

Like the spoiled little egg he was, Junior flew in first, shoving all the Ninjis out of the way. I can still recall him shouting “I get first dibs!”, as though he deserved anything from those ruins- or anywhere, for that matter.

While he laughed as he flew in, fascination turned to fear. Immediately, the Ninji clan noticed something was very wrong- there had been a struggle, a long time ago, in those ruins. It was then that we were ambushed once again- not by Junior, but by some of those creatures. Including one I hope you never meet.

As we fought them, questions flew into my head- just what were these monstrous beings? Who created them? And why were they under our home? As I came to learn, my mother thought those same questions.

After we vanquished the largest of the creatures, Bowser Junior came back. To our confusion, while he had found something, he refused to flaunt it, contrary to what I would expect of him. When he was pressed on the matter, he only had one response...
“FINDERS KEEPERS, PAJAMA JERKS!”

He then flew out the same hole he came.

Things did not end there. A month after, a strange distortion appeared in the sky. While I do not know how far it spread across the world, it did suck in some of the Decal Lands’ locals, including my clan.
Eventually, they returned. Unfortunately, Bowser had once again enslaved them for a time. It was what they learned of Junior that was most unusual, though.

Apparently, everyone in that dimension is a counterpart of someone here- whether exact or imperfect. Bowser Junior had met his. For some reason, they had considered burning the gateway to this world. And for some reason, our Junior was willing to go along with it.
Though they decided against it, we were shaken- that someone would destroy everything they knew or did not know on a whim. It was then a thought came to our mind- this callousness must be connected to what Junior found in those ruins.

Two weeks ago, our mind was made up- we finally decided to go back into the ancient ruins, to search for clues. Strangely, the creatures were nowhere in sight. As we considered whether something had happened elsewhere, we made a discovery- a flag showing two crests.

One was of the six Royal Stickers. However, to our astonishment, the flag preceded all known images of those wish-granting objects. It was the other crest that finally gave us a clue- the crest of this island. Prism Island.

The plan was set- I would head to Prism Island, to find out just what all of this meant. And in a stroke of luck, Bowser Junior had arrived, some time before I did.

NYA: So now you see how important this is to me. I must find Bowser Junior, retrieve what he found, and, if it is too dangerous, destroy it. For the sake of the clan, this island, and this world.
HUEY: ....wow. That was a mouthful. Look, uh, Nya- I’m afraid I don’t know that much about Bowser Junior. But if we find the other Grand Paint Stars, we could lure him back to Port Prisma, and you can ask him what you need to know.
NYA: Very well, Huey. If you know anything about those creatures and their connection to this island, you’ll tell us, right?
Mario nods.
HUEY: ......of course I will. For now, we have to figure out how to stop the mist. It seems to be breaching the gap between worlds.

+When Mario reunites with Baabeaussa again...
BAABEAUSSA: AAAAAARGH! Mario and his crew?! How did ye get out here?! Ye went in there... and ye came out here? So there be multiple entrances!
Baabeaussa turns around.
BAABEAUSSA: In that case, it probably be safe for us to explore a little bit. I talked me crew into making us a...uh...foothold. Feel free to use it.

+When Mario and co. approach the door to the parallel version of the Grand Paint Star room...
HUEY: Mario! I smell something delicious coming from inside that cave! I’m going to go take a closer look...
Huey enters the room.
HUEY: Whaaa! Again?!
NYA: What is going on in there?!

[+A while later, after entering the underground of Parallel Fortune Island...]
HUEY: Hey, look at that!
Mario and co. see a pirate captain, still a yellow male Toad...under attack by some of the strange creatures! Also, a barbeque is knocked aside near them.
NYA: Someone over there is FIGHTING all of those creatures! Who IS that?
+As Mario and co. approach the pirate captain...
YELLOW TOAD CAPTAIN: Ahoy! Were you drawn here by my perfect barbeque, like these scurvy demons? Well, keep yer boots on- I’ll be serving ye Monster-kabob in a minute!
+Upon reaching the captain...
NYA: Mario, let us lend the captain our strength!
LOUIS: And show these mostri why you’re one of the best!
Mario nods.
BATTLE! Mystery Creature A x3, Mystery Creature B x1
+After the battle...
YELLOW TOAD CAPTAIN: How dare they attack a man as he makes a meal! It was almost medium rare, too...And ye denied me payback! There’s no fury like hungry-captain fury! I’m gonna follow you around all passive-aggressively until you’re mildly annoyed!
LOUIS: Look, uomo, we’re sorry about your food. It’s just that saving people is usually what a vero hero does. It’s a reflex at this point.

+Upon exiting the cave with the captain...
HUEY: This Toad is really persistent. Don’t think we’ll be able to lose him.

+When Mario, his friends and the Toad captain return to the parallel treasure room...
NYA: No more of those monsters’ poison.

ARTIFACTS
Angry Sun BBQ

Slots: 1
Effect: All Hammer attacks gain/change to a Fire attribute.

Troff'n'Scoff Shaker
Slots: 2
Effect: Mario regains 8 Red Paint and 8 Blue Paint at the start of every turn.

+After returning to the main world with the captain...
YELLOW TOAD CAPTAIN: Is that another captain over there? It’s been so long since I’ve had anyone in me crew, I almost forgot what we pirates look like.
Mario, his friends and the Toad Captain approach Baabeaussa.
YELLOW TOAD CAPTAIN: Oi, ye goat! Come over here! I don’t have any barbeque to offer you on account o’ some strange creatures an’ this plumber guy here, but...
Baabeaussa turns around.
BAABEAUSSA: Yar! Who do ye think ye are, callin’ me a-
To her shock....
BAABEAUSSA: The yellow shroom...the yellow vest...the oversized pirate hat...the jumbo cutlass...You’re the...You’re the...
Baabeaussa finally realizes the truth.
BAABEAUSSA: You’re the legendary captain! Pirra T.!
EDWIN: ...and now, it suddenly makes sense why you never called him by name.
The scene fades out.

+The scene fades back in, with Baabeaussa and Pirra T. apparently having talked for some time.
BAABEAUSSA: Let me get this straight: ye lost yer memory? Ye can’t remember nothin’ at all?
YELLOW TOAD CAPTAIN/PIRRA T: That’s rights, lass. I have absolutely no idea why I’m on this here island. By the way, I really like your garb...it’s something I’d wear. Are you a fan, dove?
PJxBB89.jpg

HUEY: Well, uh...we still got that Grand Paint Star to find, so...you two take all the time you need.
NYA: I hope your memories come back, Captain Pirra T.

+Upon reaching the room with the Grand Paint Star...
NYA: The smoke is gone here, too. It was multi-dimensional, after all.
HUEY: We’ll worry about those monsters later. For now...
Huey flies towards the Grand Paint Star, happy.
HUEY: Let’s wake up the Grand Paint Star! Quick- before the Musketeers wake up!
As Mario approaches...
MARIRANA: Huh? Is there a hootenanny goin’ on in that shell?
The Shell opens, revealing Wendy O Koopa.
NEWCOMER! Wendy
WENDY: *yawwwwwwwn* Well, if it isn’t the man of the hour...and he brought a little posse with him. You’re late. I’ve been waiting for you FOREVER, mister! I was beginning to think you stood me up. I thought to myself “Wendy, is Mario EVER going to show up?” And then I dozed off. Anyway, little Prince Junior sent me to stop you and those drab Musketeers from getting your mitts on this Grand Paint Star. And now that I’ve gotten some peaceful rest, it’s time to help you rest in peace!

BOSS TIME! Wendy O Koopa
HP: 450
ATK: Rhythmic attack X5 (coins inflict 3, while Mystery Creatures inflict 6); 25 (magic ring crush; trap); 30 (coin shower); 22 (shell attack)
DEF: 2. Susceptile to accuracy-reducing cards and Artifacts

+After defeating Wendy...
WENDY: Oh, FINE. You beat me. I get it. I can’t believe I... [....] Well, at least I lost to you. Don’t tell that little rat Junior I said this, but you’re kind of cute, Mario. Teehee...
Wendy dashes off.
NYA: Another ocean-based threat- eliminated.
HUEY: Now we can take that Grand Paint Star!
EDWIN: ...huh. You got what you came for, Huey, but...where’s all the treasure? I was kind of hoping to take more than a few bags for myself. And that’s not even getting into how Captain Baabeaussa’s gonna react when realizes it’s all gone...
????? ?: Yes...about that. As I discovered long ago, the King had already claimed the treasure of Fortune Island.
Pirra T and Baabeaussa make the scene.
EDWIN: Does that mean you remember what happened, um, Pirra T?
PIRRA T: Yeah...I remember everything. I crossed the Lost Sea...and the Violet Isles. I came alone to this island. Sure, I opened up a few treasure chests here and there, but most of ‘em were empty. The ones that weren’t had parchments with the symbol of Prism Island.
BAABEAUSSA: Yarr! So there WAS treasure on this island. Which means...we be too late to be scavengin’ it.
PIRRA T: Aye, but he only REAL treasure in my view was that lovely grill. I conked my noggin pretty bad while explorin’ that funny parallel world. Totally knocked myself out. And when O came to, I was there in the parallel world, just fryin’ up some fish. Anyway, the fish was pretty good. Nothing like a l’il amnesia to work up the ol’ appetite, lemme tell ya!
BAABEAUSSA: So the treasure of Fortune Island be no more. I was too late. All those years of searchin’... What am I going to tell the other Vellbex? Me brother was lookin’ forward to the coinage. Me son and mum were workin’ extra hard at the inn while I be away. And Capri...me niece Capri.
Baabeaussa droops in sadness.
PIRRA T: Don’t get down in your fur now!
Baabeaussa perks up.
PIRRA T: The sea is wide! The world is wide! There are incredible treasures waiting to be plundered- discovered or undiscovered! Go get yer hands salty in the sea, lass. You’ll find your people’s fortune yet. C’mon, I’ll show ya.
VAk31YN.jpg

BAABEAUSSA: Blimey! You’ll teach me yer legendary ways? That be greatly generous of ye! YA HA HARRRR!
Baabeaussa and Pirra T walk off.
MARIRANA: Aw, they’ll be great together, fellas...Now let’s wake up our treasure, suga!
+As Mario approaches the Grand Paint Star...
?????????: (purple textbox) These worthless stars...they will not...from...
MARIO: ?
Mario then shakes his head.
+After Mario and co. fly out with the Grand Paint Star, Pitholl and Cucleer come to.
CUCLEER: ...where’s that- that beat coming fro- NO! THE GRAND PAINT STAR!
PITHOLL: Huh, what- what’s HAPPENED, old chum?!
CUCLEER: They took our- THEY TOOK THE VIOLET GRAND PAINT STAR!
PITHOLL: No- NO! We were so CLOSE! I don’t understand! Aace said the ale we drank- it would make us IMMUNE to the AFTERMISTS of those creatures! Did we not HEEEEAR him correctly?
CUCLEER: All I know is- WE’RE SUNK! We Musketeers have failed Aace, and HE’S NOT GOING TO LIKE IT! That red moustachioed menace has cost the Grand Paint Stars WE FAILED TO COLLECT!
PITHOLL: So all we have are TWO Grand Paint Stars. The ONE at our circus, and the one AACE hid at...!
The scene cuts back to Mario on the Violet Grand Paint Star.

After restoring color to the bottomless pit at Mustard BBQ, the game auto-saves. it then switches focus to Luigi...

LUIGI INTERLUDE- MOSSROCK THEATRE (UNCOLORED) II
ENEMIES

Boo
Boosketeer
Monkhaira
Quincada
Red Koopa
Green Koopa
Rebazy Dayzee

NEW ENEMIES
Koopatrol
- i.imgur.com/NZFr7Pc.png
HP: 40
ATK: 22 (shell attack), charge up (+11 next turn)
DEF: 3
QUOTE 1: You WILL be terminated!
QUOTE 2: Get a move on, will you?
QUOTE 3: I miss having Peach’s Castle above us. Those were good times.
QUOTE 4: DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE your clothes with red! You still won’t win!
QUOTE 5 (charged up): Let’s see you withstand THIS!
QUOTE 6 (near-defeat): No- I refuse to fall…

Broozer- i.imgur.com/ZJ8IVP5.png
HP: 60
ATK: 10 x 2 (double punch), 14 (barrel throw- can stun)
DEF: 0
MARK: Musketeer
QUOTE 1: I won twenty championships even before my game ended!
QUOTE 2: Did I punch with my left, or with my right?
QUOTE 3: Ding-ding-ding!
QUOTE 4: Even if I can’t read books, I can still read what you’re planning!
QUOTE 5 (holding a barrel): I heard these barrels contain lots of potassium.
QUOTE 6 (near-defeat): I’M boxing champ, mister!

POLLINATOR FLOWERS
Under first bridge- Green
Middle platform- Red
Under second bridge- Orange

STORY
+Luigi, Daisy and Nabana arrive in a deeper part of the forest.
DAISY: ...and that’s how I financed the Daisy Cruiser- with all my winnings from golf tournaments!
LUIGI: I a-know, Daisy. You a-told this story at a-your birthday party. Three a-times.
NABANA: I could listen to it again, Luigi, bredren! I could listen to it three hundred times, in fact, because I am the most attentive Sticker Fairy on my planet! Look at these dreadlocks, mon! Not only do they pick up even the quietest peep, but they could coat ten- no- ten thousands loaves of banana bread, just by brushing upon them! Haw haw haw!
LUIGI: A-really, Nabana? Then- what’s a-that loud noise?
Everyone stops talking for a second.
????????: ...you backstabber boxers-!
???????: ...look, mister, you need to understand-!
NABANA: A challenge, hmm? Let’s jump right in, little green banana, and show them how strong I really am!
DAISY: Yeah- still second-best, compared to me! Because HI! I’m DAISY!

+Near the end of the level, Luigi and his “friends” find the cause of the commotion...
KOOPATROL: You betrayed Bowser Junior, Jackson! I should have known you were working for the Musketeers the whole time!
BROOZER: Now, hold your horses, Brian! I really don’t appreciate you singling me out, when every Broozer on Junior’s Flotilla in the Decal Lands was in on the plan the whole time. I mean, mister Bowser didn’t call us for several months, and we were starting to feel depressed, being cooped up in those Ghost Houses. And another thing-!
KOOPATROL: Enough! You don’t get to speak anymore! I’ll have your kind disbarred from-
LUIGI: Uh, should we a-leave, or should we a-try and a-get them to be a-friends again?
DAISY: I’m surprised they weren’t socking each other earlier.
The Koopatrol and Broozer notice Luigi and the gang.
BROOZER: LUIGI! The fellas and I weren’t expecting you so soon. Look, me and my old buddy are disagreeing on something here-
KOOPATROL: Jackson. Shut. Up. And YOU THREE! I don’t know what brought you to these woods, but I know what I’m bringing Lemmy and Roy!
BROOZER: Yeah, I think Aace wants them more.
DAISY: Like we’ll give you that chance! I’ll clobber you single-handedly!
NABANA: And I’ll make the fight really appealing!
BATTLE! Koopatrol, Broozer

+After defeating the Koopatrol and Broozer...
NABANA: Haw. Haw. Haw. Did you see that, little bananas? They slipped before my might, and I didn’t even touch the ground!
DAISY: Naw, it was me! Totally me! Oh, and Green, too. But still mostly me-!
LUIGI: Never a-mind who a-fought better! We a-need to get a-out of here, before a-someone else a-rrives-
???: Yeah, about that, old man- you missed your chance to escape.
Roy jumps in from nowhere.
NEWCOMER! Roy (he’s our boy!)
LUIGI: Oh a-noo! This is a-going to stink...
ROY: What are you talking about, old man? This is gonna be a fun fight...
Roy tosses his wand upwards. It transforms into a cannon.
ROY: ...for me, that is! Bahaha!
DAISY: You think those guns are big? Well, my guns are bigger!
Daisy flexes her muscles.
NABANA: My guns are even BIGGER are hers, bwoy!
Nabana flexes his dreadlocks.
LUIGI: And I can a-jump a-really high!
Luigi...scrunches downward.
NABANA: ...haw. Haw. Haw. Green, you’re on HECK of a guy!
ROY: Soon, you three’ll be one heck of a MESS! Bahaha!

BGM: Koopalings Rock
MINIBOSS TIME! ROY
Z1EhCfe.jpg

HP: 250
ATK: 24 (Color launch) 36 (Body slam) 14x3 (Triple punch combo)
DEF: 2, weak to Water/Ice
+Since Luigi doesn’t have a paint meter yet, Roy instead says he’s using the stuff they found in the forest.
+Other than rebalanced stats, Roy’s battle tactics are almost exactly the same as they are in the actual game. The only other real change is that he doesn’t use black paint during this particular battle.

+After defeating Roy...
ROY: Gwaaah! How did I lose to a weak old man like Luigi?! I unloaded all my paint, and you didn’t even flinch! At least that clown Lemmy isn’t here, or he’d never let me live this down!
????: But I’m here, son. And I know what it’s like to never live failures down. It’s mighty sad.
Aace appears. Alongside him is Perry.
PERRY: Uh, Aace, maybe I should leave this to you-
AACE: I also know the importance of facing what you’re afraid of. And that’s what I expect you to do, Perry, son. Don’t worry- you have backup.
ROY: The other old man! Bah- and I just wasted all my paint on these three weaklings!
AACE: Just as my close friend foresaw would happen. Now, Perry? ...play the bongos.
Perry suddenly has a pair of bongos! He starts playing them!
LUIGI: ...now that I a-take a closer look, have I a-seen that Goomba before?
PERRY: Uh, well, um, I have no idea who you could be, Luigi! ...nuts.
NABANA: Does it really matter, mon? ‘tis a nice GROOOVE!
LUIGI: I a-don’t think he’s a-playing to a-entertain us, Nabana!
ROY: Well, I’m gonna get him hooked on my favorite genre- rock and roll UGH!
A giant green gorilla with a top hat and two banana scabbards grabs Roy, Luigi, Daisy and Nabana.
NEWCOMER! Khairacles
KHAIRACLES [ i.imgur.com/irflHpM.png ]: The Great Khairacles likes rock and roll. But The Great Khairacles like bongo music more. Vote for The Great Khairacles as your favorite attraction at Emerald Circus. That way, the Great Khairacles earns more bananas.
AACE: Well said, Khairacles. Now, bring them to the Emerald Circus- my old friend requests it.
KHAIRACLES: The Great Khairacles will think about it.
Khairacles thinks.
KHAIRACLES: The Great Khairacles accepts.
Khairacles runs deeper into the woods.
LUIGI: Big Bro- wherever a-you are...YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEELlllllppp....!
NABANA: We’ll need more bananas, little green.
Khairacles disappears into the forest.
PERRY: So, uh- what now, Aace?
AACE: Now, Perry son, we wait for Pitholl and Cucleer. Then, we can discuss what my informant told me about the clues on that teapot. And when we find that coffin...we’ll be able to use our Grand Paint Stars to bring her back, and with it, the dawn of a new era for this world. And if- no, when all goes to plan, that other problem will be taken care of as though it never existed.
PERRY: Sounds great! I mean, I have no idea what the heck you’re talking about, but as long as I’m on the winning team, it’s good! So, who’re we waking from their beauty sleep, exactly?
AACE: Someone I miss tremendously. Someone mighty close...
The scene ends.

PORT PRISMA CHAPTER 4- EPILOGUE
+ After returning to Port Prisma...
HUEY: Woop woop! The Violet Grand Paint Star is back in Port Prisma!
VIOLET: I am the Violet Grand Paint Star. Mario, Huey, Nya, and the rest, thank you for saving me. I remember the battle between the Koopalings and Musketeers very clearly...

+This flashback combines elements of the original Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 ones together.
CHAPTER 5: Mottley reluctantly uses his wand to funnel the unmixed fountain paint into a weird purple canister Bowser Junior is carrying. Mottley then poofs it away, looking relieved after. Aace, Cucleer, Pitholl and Edwin are surprised at this. Mottley runs off into the west part of town, causing Pitholl and Cucleer to give chase. Meanwhile, Edwin heads east. This leaves Aace and the Musketeers with him to deal with Bowser Junior and several skydiving Slurp Guys.
CHAPTER 4: Bowser Jr. fights against Aace. Meanwhile, the Musketeers keep a few Shy Guys at bay, but some Slurp Guys are able to steal some of the color.

+After the flashback...
HUEY: No way! Bowser Junior and Mottley stole the paint from the fountain directly! But...what was that weird machine they sucked it in? Does it have to do with whatever Junior found in those ruins?
NYA: Bowser Junior...and those Slurp Guys...they sucked the paint out of everything in Port Prisma, including the fountain. And it was not just the scenery they defiled- people were their victims, too. What is the Prince planning?
VIOLET: Perhaps Orange may know of what you seek. For now, here is one more gift.
Azure conjures up an Artifact-Up Slot.
MARIO CAN NOW EQUIP 6 ARTIFACTS!

TO BE CONTINUED IN ACT 2...
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=37787.0

Back