Super Paper Mario

The game isn't as horrible as people make it out to be, but the plot could have been better.

Plot: So liek, Bleck's dad sez he can't see his girlfriend anymore, cuz liek, their tribe has to stay pure-blooded, and can't mix with other societies. So, Bleck tries to liek, destroy the world, so he can commit suicide.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you responded to number seven, you're saying that people AREN'T entitled to an opinion?
That is correct good sir.

[size=10pt][tt]"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Long story short, freedom of speech is in the Consitution.

SILENCE!

Also, SPM had the worst plot ever.

Timpani: Sorry, we can't see each other any more.

Blumeire: I WILL DESTROY ALL THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

Err, no. That's not what led into him trying to destroy the world. The thing that truly led Count Bleck into doing that was when his dad "killed" Tippi/Timpani.

Oh, yeah, cuz every time someone dies, their lover goes out and destroys the universe.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Oh, yeah, cuz every time someone dies, their lover goes out and destroys the universe.

Code:
[color=blue]He seeks revenge xD[/color]

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Europeans are just an illusion cast by a combination of Darth Vader and Uniju's great great great grandfather.

Honestly, I only think they were just seeking revenge for that my great great great grandfather stopped sending them Christmas cards.

Back