Super Paper Mario

Lorenz said:
Smartass27 said:
Lorenz said:
Smartass27 said:
Oo, oo, don't forget how all the universes problems were solved by the power of loooove.

Actually, they were solved by making Dimentio go "boom-boom".
No, remember, everything was too late to be stopped even after that, so Tippi married Bleck. Well, there go two problems, but it still doesn't explain the universe still existing.

THE POWER OF LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Exactly.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lorenz said:
Smartass27 said:
Oo, oo, don't forget how all the universes problems were solved by the power of loooove.

No, remember, everything was too late to be stopped even after that, so Tippi married Bleck. Well, there go two problems, but it still doesn't explain the universe still existing.
...What do you mean it doesn't explain the universe still existing? Obviously, it still exists because of the disappearance of the Chaos Heart and The Void.

SolarBlaze said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Lorenz said:
Smartass27 said:

...What do you mean it doesn't explain the universe still existing? Obviously, it still exists because of the disappearance of the Chaos Heart and The Void.
Riiiiiight, and they disappeared because of the magical power of love.

Exactly, the "magical power of love" is what fueled the Pure Hearts to their full potential, where they were able to make the Chaos Heart and The Void disappear entirely. The only thing that wasn't explained is how the Pure Hearts appeared out of nowhere as soon as Peach, Bowser, and Luigi showed up to help Mario fight Count Bleck (as even they seemed to have surprised expressions on their faces).

Well, alright then. You have your opinions, I have mine. Let's just leave it at that.

Half way between the fight between Mario and the Shadow Queen was the worst moment ever seen in a Mario game, the bit where everyone sends him their wishes and love, awful, AWFUL!
SPM has nothing as bad as this.

Yes SPM's problems were partially solved by love, but one of the games main themes WAS Love, its Bleck's entire motivation, he was heartbroken over losing Timpani.

Compared to Grodus and Bowser who just want POWER TO RULE THE WORLD, its 10 times better.

[size=10pt][tt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER PAPER MARIO!

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you responded to number seven, you're saying that people AREN'T entitled to an opinion?
That is correct good sir.

[size=10pt][tt]"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Long story short, freedom of speech is in the Consitution.

Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you responded to number seven, you're saying that people AREN'T entitled to an opinion?

[size=10pt][tt]"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

SILENCE!

Also, SPM had the worst plot ever.

Timpani: Sorry, we can't see each other any more.

Blumeire: I WILL DESTROY ALL THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
SolarBlaze said:

SILENCE!

[size=10pt][tt]Hey, let maniacs be maniacs.

Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:

No. If we did that, Ninji would have conquered all of Europe by now.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:

Except Finland.

They would be a protectorate of the Ninji empire.

No, you would have taken Finland first. Go for the unexpected.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:

[size=10pt][tt]OK, you win xD

Well, then again, it is Europe...

I mean, who would really care?

Europeans are just an illusion cast by a combination of Darth Vader and Uniju's great great great grandfather.

Back