Luigi's Paper Partners

If 1 of Luigi's Paper partners was playable, who would it be?

• Blooey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerry

• Torque

• Hayzee

• Screamy

• none! They're all weird!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max2

King Bowser
Who Would it be? I personally pick Hayzee.

Screamy! He's weird. Weird is good.

Tough decision. Considering Blooey's a Blooper, he'd probably have some cool ink-like power. I wouldn't pick Jerry (too much like Bobber), though. Torque has that moon-shaped spike coming from his shell, which could be cool to use, and screamy is all mysterious. ;D I wouldn't pick Hayzee 'cause he's (she's?) too plain.

Hmm........

I think I'll go with Screamy. ^^

Screamy's winning. Hayzzee would have to be my second (who is also in second place) and Blooey scores third, because those three are unlike all of Mario's partners. Jerry and Torque seemed kinda.....I dunno, boring I guess.

Torque, who I'd like to see as an actual Buzzy Beetle enemy type. He just looks awesome.

I agree... Hayzee is still kinda cool... It takes a real man to enter a play as a flower.

Jerry is pretty cool

Monty Mole said:
Max2 said:
I agree... Hayzee is still kinda cool... It takes a real man to enter a play as a flower.

I meant Hayzee. I mean, really, a FLOWER! how embarrasing!

3dejong said:
Yeah... but he IS a flower. Real men wear pink!

THAT IS THE POINT! end that.

Real men wear pink. I don't wear pink. If one is not a man, she is a woman. Therefore, I am a woman. Whoa... that goes against what I learned in Health Class.

3de, you should get that nervous scream checked out.

Why does everyone seem to dislike Blooey? He's awesome! I'm the only one who's voted for him... (Oh, and yoshster, I, for some reason, want to randomly tell you that you're cool.)

Back