What other wikis have you edited?

Princess Céline

It's teatime!
I started off as a Smashwiki editor back in 2012, but grew tired of being one about a year later, and became a user here instead, as I felt I could contribute a more variety of things to this wiki compared to Smashwiki.

Last year, I became a user on a wiki about Shrek SuperSlam, but lost interest in it last spring. That same spring, I became a user on TV Tropes, and I've edited many Mario-related things there, as well as some other things. Now, I have settled on editing just this wiki and TV Tropes, and I finally feel satisfied.

I was on kirbywikia and wikirby. Didn't held my interest for long unfortunately.

I edited a bit on rationalwiki

But yeah most of my wiki-editing career was in this one

I fixed a few Trivia sections on Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, but other than that, the only Wiki I've edited was Wikipedia.

On Wikipedia, I've basically just fixed a few typoes here and there, and on some occasions, vandalized some articles.
I went into fake detail about Pink Donkey Kong Jr on the Donkey Kong Jr Math article. I added Gary Coleman to the list of brown dwarf stars. And on an article about a composer named Grimace, I wrote that he was originally born with four arms which he used to steal milkshakes from children.

wondering if cluebot was on your ass ;p

I've wanted to edit the NIWA Fire Emblem wiki (not the wikia one) for a while because it has a really nice layout compared to the wikia one, but it's really incomplete, but I've never actually went and did it yet. I feel like if it had a few dedicated editors with a lot of knowledge on the series, it could be a much better resource than the wikia.

I'm on MarioWiki, Wikipedia, Zelda Wiki, and Smash Wiki. So, uh, let's see...

Wikipedia's really strict, but for the most part it's fine if you don't mess up. Besides their extremely strict staff, which I can accept, you do occasionally also come upon extremely arrogant idiots (like I have; it's no fun). Luckily, there's also scores of professors and smart folks who will correct you nicely without ruining your day. Also, the grammar is a lot more reliable than on MarioWiki, so I don't have to read with the mouse constantly hovering over the "edit" button.

I joined Zelda Wiki a few days ago, but it the admins and the locals really make me feel that it is an extremely welcoming place (once you're registered of course; getting an account is extremely difficult currently). So far, the biggest thing I've done over there is update their Super Mario Wiki page, which was basically still in its 2010 state written by Tucky until now :P

Finally, I've been on Smash Wiki since early 2015. When I just signed up, I think I just stupidly asked why some things were different from MarioWiki, but now I occasionally vote for their new featured article and edit randomly from time to time. I'm not too serious of a Smash player, so I really just edit bios and fix typos at this point.

MarioWiki's the main place I edit, but I occasionally make small changes to Wikipedia (protip: only make small edits on wikipedia), and at one point, I was a bureaucrat on two smaller wikis that have since fallen by the wayside.

I edit quite a bit on Wikipedia, mainly Hollyoaks stuff (if you look at the Other Characters sections on the year pages for the most part that's all my writing) and other shows that I watch. I've done quite a bit on Magazines from the Past wiki, and done minor stuff on a Pikmin wiki and Saw wiki.

I've edited some other NIWA wikis, mostly SmashWiki and ZeldaWiki but not too much. I edited WiKirby and NWiki way more regularly when they were new but nothing in the past couple of years. I've also made a few edits to the Fallout, Harry Potter, and Inheritance (Eragon) Wikias.

WoWPedia, adding lore stuff onto articles for the most part.

I'm also on TCRF.

Only 2 Wikipedia edits. One on the March 5 article, and one on the Child's Play (game show) article.

Back