Funny stuff that happened to you

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
This thread is about funny stories that you experienced. Here's mine:
So yesterday, before I start heading home, I go to talk to some friends shortly after the Pep Rally. At some point, a guy came to shake my hand and said "what's up," and since I'm a friendly person, I shook his hand and did the man hug. He said something close to "I love your youtube videos" and I was like "What?" for him to respond with "I love your youtube channel, Leafy." Then I was like "Dude, do I really look like LeafyIsHere?" and he was like "Yeah." I then had a short conversation with him about the channel and told him that I do watch the channel. I told him that my favorite guy that Leafy reviewed was Joey'sWorldTour. And told him that my name was John, then he told me his name. I then told a passing guy that I knew that he mistook me for LeafyIsHere. Not sure if this was a joke trying to imply that I look like Leafy(Although I did used to be pale and have a similar hairstyle to that of him) or if the guy somehow knew that I watched the videos or what, but it's still kinda funny. Also, while I was typing this, I accidentally typed in the command to make my computer sleep for a brief second or something. What are some of your interesting stories?

Me, my dad and my little brother went to a zoo some months ago, and I was walking around the café area by myself. I suddenly spotted some large blue and black feathers behind a bush, so I went and checked to see what it was.

It was a peacock walking around the park freely, and an old lady was sitting near a bench and tried to toss a piece of bread to it, but it didn't reach the peacock. I picked up the breadpiece, and carefully walked towards the peacock. Then it carefully walked towards me and it snapped the bread out of my fingers and ate it. I didn't get hurt, but it wasn't scared of me and I left it alone. A few minutes later, about 20 tourists came and started to take pictures of the peacock, which it didn't seem to mind.

You know, in Arcadia California, there are Indian peafowls just hanging out, in the residential district.

I thought it would be funny and relevant to share. Me, I took a few pictures of them.

Striker Mario said:
You know, in Arcadia California, there are Indian peafowls just hanging out, in the residential district.

I thought it would be funny and relevant to share. Me, I took a few pictures of them.

I also took a few pictures of the peacock before the tourists arrived. Now I want to see a leafy seadragon. As I live in Sweden, no peacocks walk around in the wild here, the closest thing we have though is a Western capercaillie.

Yesterday I tried to play online on Goldeneye 007 (Wii), and changed my online name to Swanky Kong, but I wasn't allowed to use the name.

Had Le Freak stuck in my head.

Walked into IHOP.

Heard Le Freak on the overhead radio.

I was walking the dog a few weeks back when this cat darts across in front of us, and the dog broke free and chased her right into the gutter. I had to have my brother go in and get her, which proved to be difficult, but we had a laugh later.

I was using my laptop as a plate for eating a flake, and the crumbs went inside the fans. I guess the fans then got stickied up or something, because the next day I got a bootup message saying that the fans were unable to operate. Now yesterday, I was rendering a 5 second animation of a Shy Guy... (ahem) dabbing... when the fans suddenly turned on and just blasted air really powerfully, and at that point I shut down the computer in panic.

Turns out that the chocolate had been flushed out of the system, and now my laptop is working perfectly fine again.

Moral of the story is laptop's don't make good plates, but if they're overheating then definitely fry something on it.

Cory Baxter said:
Now yesterday, I was rendering a 5 second animation of a Shy Guy... (ahem) dabbing...

Moral of the story is laptop's don't make good plates, but if they're overheating then definitely fry something on it.
1. Show that animation when it's done, please
2. Okay, I'll try to fry fish if my computey overheats

JoeysWorldTour said:
Cory Baxter said:
Now yesterday, I was rendering a 5 second animation of a Shy Guy... (ahem) dabbing...
1. Show that animation when it's done, please

Back