Do you think R.O.B could have made an appearence in Mario Kart Wii?

That would be nice to see.

I'm gonna have to say yes.

R.O.B. had the worst control in MKDS. It was smart to leave him out of MKWii.

They couldhave left out Mii outfit B. There is no point of having it when ther is a Mii outfit A. Sure they're a little differrent.

Toad48 said:
Though R.O.B isn't in a lot of spinoffs.
'K, Mr. Obvious.

We know that...

I guess Nintendo felt like using him back then since they were losing ideas, until MW, where they added another time paradox character...

I have one thing to say about that -- NO. R.O.B. really wasn't a part of the Mario series' installments to begin with, even though he was made by Nintendo. In my opinion, Toadette should have been there instead of him.

And I'm glad he wasn't considered for MK Wii - if so, I believe there would have been a riot.

I hate R.O.B utterly and totally.
Plastic piece of tat was useless back with the NES and is the same now.

Zeltrax said:
Shame-award-1.jpg

ROB was a savior, as Blitzwing also pointed out.

I am well aware of what R.O.B did for the industry however, it is in my personal opinion that he is useless.
R.O.B was only buncled with the NES to disguise the fact it was a games console due to the Great Games Crash of 82 which resulted in consoles being shunned by everyone.

R.O.B was only bundled with the NES dubbed Nintendo Entertainment System to fool the store owners into thinking it as a toy, and considering the robot only worked with 2 games out of the NES's massive library and slid into obscurity shortly after, I'd say he was only shipped out as a cover.

Zeltrax said:
So you're saying that he's useless as a filler character?

What about the other fillers?

Well, you have a small point, but filler characters make up the character cast in Mario spin-offs (Although they should think more and auctually use characters of a certain speces rather than generic enemies...) yet everyone doesn't like certain ones...

*coughBabyDaisyough*

Zeltrax said:

Robtower.jpg

I just felt like randomly including that in this post.

Anyway, what makes you think he was useless? Just like the Super Scope and power glove, it was an accesory that a lot of people bought because the idea was new at the time...

R.O.B. was alright in Brawl, but there's no way he should be in Mario Kart.

Jackie Chan said:
Anyway, what makes you think he was useless? Just like the Super Scope and power glove, it was an accesory that a lot of people bought because the idea was new at the time...
The super scope was awesome.

Stooben Rooben said:
R.O.B. was alright in Brawl, but there's no way he should be in Mario Kart.
Well, besides the fact he was in MKDS...

Smartass27 said:
Jackie Chan said:
The super scope was awesome.
Indeed.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
I'd say that R.O.B. was a bit too "stiff" for Mario Kart Wii.
If anybody was stiff, it was Dry Bowser. (Okay, the joke wasn't funny. I was dying to say it though)

Although he would feel right at home in the lack luster graphics that is MK Wii.

I think R.O.B. as a character is cute, but R.O.B. as a gimmick is useless.

At least R.O.B. > Powerglove

Back