The joke thread. ( Puns and Wordplay are welcome)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Alright so here we are. In this thread we'll have jokes so they can help make others smile or give away a chuckle or two.

The only obvious thing I'll have to point out is that use your common sense if you're post a joke and think if it'll hurt or offend someone so please rethink and reread your own joke before posting it.

Anyway here's a opening joke for this thread.

Ok so a man enters a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then the bartender says "I'll give you a drink if you can tell me a meta joke" and the man replies "Ok so a man enters a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then the bartender says "I'll give you a drink if you can tell me a meta joke" and the man replies "Ok so a man enters a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then the bartender says "I'll give you a drink if you can tell me a meta joke" and the man replies "Ok so a man enters a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. Then the bartender says "Here you go". So He gives the guy a drink. So he gives the guy a drink. So he gives the guy a drink.

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.
"How was he killed?" asked one detective.
"With a golf gun," the other replied.
"A golf gun? What's a golf gun?"
"I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan."

What starts with "f" and ends in "uck"

firetruck

there's my one joke, bye

What has four wheels and flies?

A garbage truck.

This is based on an actual exchange one of my friends was a part of. She posted it on Facebook. I'm going to use the Mario Board emotes in place of them. (for context of this joke, my friend is a redhead, and so she'll be represented by :daisy:)

:toad: "What's orange and sounds like a parrot? ...A carrot!"
:daisy: "That's funny! Hey [Bowser]! What's orange and sounds like a parrot?"
:bowser: "You."

Walked into that one. ‪#‎GingerRoast2016‬

Back