what were the people who registered around you like?

Lord Bowser

Super High School Level Bowser
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
look up the three people who registered immediately before and immediately after you on the forums, and see what they were like.

the three people before me include someone trying to start up a NSMBW LP, an artist called BowsersGirl, and another artist who liked Super High School Level Dangan Ronpa. the three people after me are all permabanned (one of them is named "DONKEYKONGISANIGRA", which admittedly made me chuckle a little)
 

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
I dived into a journey deep into the past

the person who joined 3 users before me was Abigailmp9101 who made exactly one post

which i cant even quote because it includes like 10+ smileys and the max number nowadays is 5

it's here though, a truly beautiful post: http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=4442.msg274061#msg274061

the next one is Minkt who...

...apparently was here in 2015 because his avatar is Sans. Interesting. (http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2363)

Upon further examination he apparently was inactive on the forums from january 2014 until november 2015 and all he did was post in undertale threads.

He has like 22 pages of posts, and he's not a bad user from what I can tell.

The one who joined directly before me is some unknown asf user by the name of 'quizmo'

I mean seriously look at that guy

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2385

Whenever I see him he does nothing but shitposting i stg

the next one after me is mathew757

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2431

a fan of gifs, i can relate to that guy.

He didn't post since 2012, but from what I can tell he was okay as well.

next up is schmutz. She (judging from the profile)'s here every now and then I guess (last active: today, actually), didn't post since 2014 though. Think I've seen her in mwchat though.

Last but not least we have 'crazymasterhand', who created their account and was last seen 10 minutes later, but made 2 fabulous posts in those 10 minutes:

crazymasterhand said:
mewtwo he is the best but was saddly replaced by stuipid lucario :mad: :eekdance:
crazymasterhand said:
why is marth there he is not a girl or gay :mad: :mad:
 

Ghostgirl

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
4708, 4709, and 4710 are all nobodies that I don't think anyone's ever heard of. Their names are mariomario, MrMario, and something related to red shells.

4711 is yours truly.

4712 is a nobody with an avatar named Bluepanda98.

4713 is a King Bowser by the name of Cackletta. He's in LTQ's CSS.

4714 is a nobody named Ultra.
 

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
just fyi i used the memberlist to determine who joined before me because the numbers directly around me are all non-existent accounts
 
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=420 i'm right in the middle

It has been a long time since I've seen the name Tehchomps. BMB and Edo are nearby.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm 557, Toadette 4evur is 558, 556 doesn't exist, and 555 is Shadow the Plumber, who has RedFire Mario as its username but it's not RFM, is he?

On the same page, albeit them having joined a couple of months earlier, are Stoob and tfp. http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=210
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
4168 is nobody.
4169 is MarioFanatic, who only posted here once.
4170 is waluigiparty8, who never posted here.
4171 is me.
4172 is ShinobiMoon, who was never even active.
4173 is TempestBlade aka manasword, who was quite active in the Marioverse board in 2012 and still occasionally pops up from time to time.
4174 is ZarioBro, who was never active.
 

Ghostgirl

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
I love how the two of us have anagram profile numbers.

On topic: I think I've heard of TempestBlade.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
What I remember about him is his large in-depth Mario Baseball roster idea and that English wasn't his first language.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Banjo joined just a few days before I did

the guy who joined directly after me is Gigaremo, who played mafia for half a year before completely disappearing off the face of the earth

the rest either never posted, posted only once, or do not exist
 

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Apparently I joined around the same time as Smasher, Banjo, and Vocal Beat which is strange because I thought they joined a long time before me. The others who joined around me I don't really know.
 

Elsa

Mushroom Attendant
before me are three complete nobodies, after me is the guy who created the birthday topic, Pokemon Trainer Elvira, a.k.a. Maria Thalia 01, known troll and enemy of both the wiki and the group known as "The Winged Yoshis", so there's that, and the last guy is a nobody

if we were doing the five users, however, i have Paper Yoshi and Smiley who signed on before me
 

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
let's go five users in each direction

6 is that old wiki man, Knife (aka spike needle sword)
7 is "sdessoki", who posted in 2006 and 2007 only but was last here in 2013
8 is Phoenix Rider, who was a big name in the old days
9 is Jorge
10 is some guy named Kelt who vanished in 2007
11 is yours truly
12 doesn't exist
13 is "PeteyPiranhaLover", who appears to love petey piranha
14 is someone named Flameboo who registered, posted thrice, and promptly vanished forever
15 doesn't exist
16 is more ex-wiki staff, Sir Grodus

so yep, what a crew
 

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
gbatoad icemario and i joined literally one after the other over the span of 3 days, and i still laugh about it
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I'll go ahead and do two more before and after.
4166 is Jimster, who never posted here.
4167 is Hyper Yoshi, who only made 25 posts in Winter 2012. Judging from his avatar and signature, he was a brony.
Magikrazy said:
4168 is nobody.
4169 is MarioFanatic, who only posted here once.
4170 is waluigiparty8, who never posted here.
4171 is me.
4172 is ShinobiMoon, who was never even active.
4173 is TempestBlade aka manasword, who was quite active in the Marioverse board in 2012 and still occasionally pops up from time to time.
4174 is ZarioBro, who was never active.
4175 is Zari0 man, who posted here three times in the Make your own Mario character thread (and I'm pretty sure it's the same guy as 4174).
4176 is nobody.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Hobbes said:
I'm 557, Toadette 4evur is 558, 556 doesn't exist, and 555 is Shadow the Plumber, who has RedFire Mario as its username but it's not RFM, is he?

On the same page, albeit them having joined a couple of months earlier, are Stoob and tfp. http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=210
Eh, I'll also go into more depth since I'm on my computer now:

552. xzsawq, who only made this post:
xzsawq said:
This a thread to post ideas for the next mario kart enstallment

1st A track on the moon and underwater :mario:
And since then, we have gotten both. Could it be xzsawq had divination powers? We shall never know.
553. Venom Melendez, who disappeared in July 2008.
554. Doesn't exist.
555. Shadow the Plumber, who only made one post, back in 2008.
556. Doesn't exist.
557. Yours truly
558. Toadette 4evur, who still comes on from time to time.
559. Doesn't exist
560. reecer6, who seemingly liked Forum Games and disappeared soon after joining.
561. Doesn't exist
562. sparce, who also disappeared in 2008.

What's with all the users who don't exist, anyway?
 

Lord Bowser

Super High School Level Bowser
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Hobbes said:
Hobbes said:
I'm 557, Toadette 4evur is 558, 556 doesn't exist, and 555 is Shadow the Plumber, who has RedFire Mario as its username but it's not RFM, is he?

On the same page, albeit them having joined a couple of months earlier, are Stoob and tfp. http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=210
Eh, I'll also go into more depth since I'm on my computer now:

552. xzsawq, who only made this post:
xzsawq said:
This a thread to post ideas for the next mario kart enstallment

1st A track on the moon and underwater :mario:
And since then, we have gotten both. Could it be xzsawq had divination powers? We shall never know.
553. Venom Melendez, who disappeared in July 2008.
554. Doesn't exist.
555. Shadow the Plumber, who only made one post, back in 2008.
556. Doesn't exist.
557. Yours truly
558. Toadette 4evur, who still comes on from time to time.
559. Doesn't exist
560. reecer6, who seemingly liked Forum Games and disappeared soon after joining.
561. Doesn't exist
562. sparce, who also disappeared in 2008.

What's with all the users who don't exist, anyway?
maybe their accounts were deleted for spam/inappropriate stuff
 

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
This time, I'll be more specific. 5 in each direction

1. Emon, who never posted
2. Fawful117 is a brony who was on here for not even a month and asked to write for The 'Shroom
3. Luigis House Keeper also never posted
4. Red-Cyan Toad never posted and was only active on one day
5. Mushroom1PU also never posted
6. Johnny Boy was a guy who has been on and off of the forums and used to lack good social skills on here but has grown as a person over the years.
7. SuperMarioGalaxyGirl46 did nothing but upload a :peach: avatar to her profile
8. Finnik (or "The Hungry Gamer" as his custom title says) only made one post here ever
9. nintendoguy was also only here one day
10. Legolas was on here for barely over 2 months

Mine wasn't that interesting
 

Lord Bowser

Super High School Level Bowser
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Johnny Boy said:
This time, I'll be more specific. 5 in each direction

1. Emon, who never posted
2. Fawful117 is a brony who was on here for not even a month and asked to write for The 'Shroom
3. Luigis House Keeper also never posted
4. Red-Cyan Toad never posted and was only active on one day
5. Mushroom1PU also never posted
6. Johnny Boy was a guy who has been on and off of the forums and used to lack good social skills on here but has grown as a person over the years.
7. SuperMarioGalaxyGirl46 did nothing but upload a :peach: avatar to her profile
8. Finnik (or "The Hungry Gamer" as his custom title says) only made one post here ever
9. nintendoguy was also only here one day
10. Legolas was on here for barely over 2 months

Mine wasn't that interesting
somebody forgot how to count
 
Top