So what have you done/are doing/are going to do with your summer?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Edit:Mods, move this. I posted this in the wrong board
Edit: Thank you for moving this to the right board

Hi, everyone. How are you doing? Me, I've gotten some sun, gone swimming, gotten my senior pics for high school, celebrated my b-day, watched movies, had a fry with some relatives on my dad's side who I've thankfully seen quite a bit this summer(gonna do this again for Independence Day), and read my first book for this year's summer reading. I am also going on a vacation somewhere out of the county. What about you all?

Sounds fun, guys. :yoshi: Wish I had more time for videogames
These are all hopes:
>>Move into a new apartment
>>Get my Driver's license (didn't get it before because I felt that it was unsafe without my epilepsy meds and various other reasons)
>>Get my 1997 Buick Park avenue w/luxury electronic seating into an Auto transmission rebuild shop
>Get my Buick a 200 dollar battery for said seating
>Any other repairs that add up to get it out of a salvage title, then get it registered in my name and with my insurance
>Get my Buick window tinting and specialized radios**I hope**
>Get an X-Box 360 since I used my ex's before and don't have one despite buying half of his games for him(I never asked for them back, it says in the Bible that love doesn't hold debts and I'm one Christian motherfucker, so
>Send presents to my daughter

Things I dislike that I have to do:
>Try to get some of my community service hours for probation out of the way
>Lose my post-pregnancy weight (my daughter is only 2 months old)
>Get my wisdom teeth surgery

Working, working out, routinely visiting the beach, probably gonna spend equal amounts of time in the US as i will in Mexico

In late July, I'm going to Latvia to meet my aunty's parents for the first time.

The other main thing is more of a long-term project. I'm going to do a proper search for my family photos, across many houses of different members and branches. I've found some already which go as early as the late 1800s. Then I will create a proper family tree, scan the photos, and have them properly printed and bound in an album. I will have a copy made for each member of the family.

I also wanted to properly interview a refugee-friend of mine who works in a cafe, and attempt to write a story about him.

Going to get my Driver's License, hopefully

Holidaying, beachfaring, pre-season rugby training, meeting up with my friends in France, doing my thing here and staying up for the Awards Ceremony.

Back