Votes: 2 6.1%
  • they're pretty decent

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • they're actually really good

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • they're incredibly amazing and awe-inspiring and I love you

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Re: lord bowser's random art thread (ATTN: danganronpa fans!)

Godot said:
This may be the first time I've ever been attracted to anything that has to do with Crash.

tumblr_o5nheckEMw1qe7ji8o6_r1_250.gif

I would like to request Nagito Komaeda.

K4wFPIl.jpg

tumblr_inline_niujx6JClF1r2uqq0.png

i'll do that but please be more cautious (i.e. add a warning) when posting late-game poses like that since they're sorta spoilery

i myself wasn't spoiled but still i would appreciate it for everyone else's sake

after much thought, i've finally decided to go with dr2 and Peko Pekoyama for now

cGeJIyQ.jpg

As for character design, I don't have it on hand, but I'd recommend using the Purple Ninjakoopa version of me that I've still used sometimes. It's literally just "one of the Koopa Bros but purple" so no special trickery needed there!

Gundham Tanaka said:
so, lovers of dr1, dr2, and the upcoming drv3, you have been attn'ed.

why?

because, i'm kicking off a long-term (emphasis on the word "long") project for you all; Forum's Peak Academy!

i will be taking your OC's and drawing them as students from either dr1, dr2, or drv3. the rules for requesting are below;

• All characters are first come, first serve. No duplicates of the exact same character, sorry.
  • You must choose what character you want to be drawn as, and provide your desired pose (such as one of their sprites).
  • You must provide a picture of your OC. (I would prefer a more humanoid OC, humanoid meaning four limbs, but I can work with anything)
  • If you wish to be a "certain hidden character" (characters not revealed at the very start of the game but are integral to the plot) from any of the games, please spoiler the request.
  • This will be done on my own time, when I feel like working on it. Please do not remind me if I fall behind on keeping up; it's frankly bothersome.

Byakuya Togami from DR1 please. I'd like the pose he's doing in the DR1 pic you provided. Here's my humanoid ref: http://wiki.userpedia.net/File:PuddinUserPic.PNG

gBxV5zF.jpg

here's a guy please draw him thx

lack of color led me to improvise a little, so if it's not to your liking somehow please inform me

anywho, here is toomi fukawa, the ultimate writing prodigy

QiCiTNk.png

Fucking AMAZING! You're the best!

i know i'm so behind on all the dr requests, i've been busy lately but i will try to get back to them as soon as i can.

in the meantime i made a little doodle

hSSGNaA.png

Is that Goomba trying to fool Mario by hiding in between the power-ups?

Thankfully that's not the strongest type, so it could've been a lot worse.

Btw also, nice drawing.

for anyone confused: Lb had the bowser and asked me what he should be looking at

This art could be consider the next Mona Lisa. In time, people will be speculating the thought behind his unpleasing expenses, and decipher why he did not have fun. It could be the caterpillar eyebrows, or his thousand yard stare. Just breathe taking.

(My sarcasm level is off the charts, isn't it?)

Back