• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please check the poll, vote in the poll and reply here.After the poll closed,please reply here.I'M WATING YOUR REPLY!!!!

I suppose they are, but if they are, why wasn't Waluigi around until recently?

I don't think they're Bros. They appear together in some Mario Games but it does mean that they're brothers. They might be best friends. I haven't read anything that stated that they're Brothers.

McGriddle said:
Mario said:
I suppose they are, but if they are, why wasn't Waluigi around until recently?

Because Nintendo hadn't made him up until recently.
Yeah. Notice how Luigi's a more recent character than Mario.

Looniju said:
I always wondered about WHY people would think Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers... :-\

Quoted for truth. I think it would be stupid to make ANOTHER character following the "plumber pattern", to mirror Luigi and be a partner for Wario but not being Wario´s brother.

They just need to give him some credit. I hate how people moan about how neglected Luigi is compared to Mario, yet Luigi has a lot of spotlight because of that, while Waluigi is rpetty much ignored and/or hated.

Minor cameos in WarioWare: Smooth Moves isn´t enough for Waluigi. I want to see him with his own microgame set in the next Warioware or at least as a second playable character in the next Wario platformer.

Looniju said:
I always wondered about WHY people would think Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers... :-\
Same here. Their weight may be polar opposites, but they definitely have sibling-like features.

Back