• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please check the poll, vote in the poll and reply here.After the poll closed,please reply here.I'M WATING YOUR REPLY!!!!

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't think they're Bros. They appear together in some Mario Games but it does mean that they're brothers. They might be best friends. I haven't read anything that stated that they're Brothers.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
McGriddle said:
Mario said:
I suppose they are, but if they are, why wasn't Waluigi around until recently?
Because Nintendo hadn't made him up until recently.
Yeah. Notice how Luigi's a more recent character than Mario.

Easmo

Bob-omb
Looniju said:
I always wondered about WHY people would think Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers... :-\
Quoted for truth. I think it would be stupid to make ANOTHER character following the "plumber pattern", to mirror Luigi and be a partner for Wario but not being Wario´s brother.

They just need to give him some credit. I hate how people moan about how neglected Luigi is compared to Mario, yet Luigi has a lot of spotlight because of that, while Waluigi is rpetty much ignored and/or hated.

Minor cameos in WarioWare: Smooth Moves isn´t enough for Waluigi. I want to see him with his own microgame set in the next Warioware or at least as a second playable character in the next Wario platformer.

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Fiddle Faddle said:
Mario said:
I suppose they are, but if they are, why wasn't Waluigi around until recently?
Because Nintendo hadn't made him up until recently.
Nintendo didn't even create Waluigi. Camelot created him for Mario Tennis.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Looniju said:
I always wondered about WHY people would think Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers... :-\
Same here. Their weight may be polar opposites, but they definitely have sibling-like features.