how much money is in your wallet right now?

$4108 and some change

Currently $6, but I usually carry $30 in singles for the vending machine at school.

I recently won a 185,000,000 dollar lottery, so I have $185,000,045.75 8)

Opps that was the total money I had earned in my life. :eek:

How do you confuse winning the lottery with your total life savings?

I'm sorry, I don't buy it.

Anton said:
$4108 and some change
How can you stuff that much money in your wallet. And who are you trying to impress with that beautiful lie?

it's called having a job

$103. I also have other funds that I use for important things and I don't carry on me, such as when I bought a truck

An-empty-wallet.jpg

Dr. Greg Forbes said:

if that was the total money you earned in your life, then you're lying there too

you say you're 15 years old, correct? in order to reach 185,000,000 you claim was due to your savings your job has to pay you $33789.95 a day, or $1407.91 an hour in 15 years to reach that amount you claim to have

And what about taxes and living expenses?

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:

if that was the total money you earned in your life, then you're lying there too

you say you're 15 years old, correct? in order to reach 185,000,000 you claim was due to your savings your job has to pay you $33789.95 a day, or $1407.91 an hour in 15 years to reach that amount you claim to have
I have won 184,999,000 dollars is made from lotteries my dad let me scratch and he gave me the money, the rest is working at my grandparents.

Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:

I have won 184,999,000 dollars is made from lotteries my dad let me scratch and he gave me the money, the rest is working at my grandparents.
pics or it didn't happen

can't remember the exact amount but i think it was somewhere near the $150 range

Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:

that sounds as about as believable as flying condoms

Back