300% Mixed Nuts! [Sprite Comic]

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
i don't already have anyone's sprites. i don't have my old computer anymore. put your sprites in your signup post.

Click Here!

Yup I'm finally doing a new sprite comic. Again. It's just going to be an action adventure comedy comic strip type thing like The Three Mushketeers and Almond Factory were. Let's cross our fingers that I won't cancel it like... almost every comic I've attempted. I mean, I did conclude Three Mushketeers at a nifty 150 comic strips, so hopefully I'll be able to conclude this one. Be careful who you align with... both me and my sister Quickie-la are villains in this comic so choose your side wisely. :bowser:

This one's called 300% Mixed Nuts because I like the game 100% Orange Juice and almost all my sprite comics have been named after nuts. (Three Mushketeers took place in the Macadamia Realm and I canceled Cashew Comics and Almond Factory.) Credit to DragonFreak for the name 300% Mixed Nuts.

Hero Team:
• Nico
• Smasher

Good Team:
• Puddin
• Quickie-la
• Turb
• Uniju
• Nico
• Nyrie
• MCD
• GalacticPetey
• Toadbert
• Pidgey
• Alex95
• -empty-

Evil Team:
• Natalie
• Quickie-la
• NEXandGBX
• Johkonnla
• Lakituthequick
• Roy Koopa
• The Pyro Guy
• Lord Bowser
• -empty-

Evil Bosses:
• Bonesy
• Anton
• -empty-

Signup Rules
If you'd like to sign-up for my comic there are a couple rules. First of all, the main style in this comic will be MLSS/MLPIT/MLBIS. You don't MLSS sprites to sign up, but 8-directional sprites or at least 4-directional sprites are preferable to 2-directional sprites. Second of all, your signup post must include:

Name
Position

If you don't include your character name, gender, sprite sheet, and position in your signup post (good/evil/evil boss) I will flat out pretend your signup post doesn't exist. I just need those four things so it's not a for me to figure out who's who when I'm writing stories and making comics. Please don't link me to JPG and/or scaled sprites.

You can also put whatever else you want in your signup post (as long as those 4 things are somewhere) and I don't care what your favorite type of nut is. D:<

I'll demote evil position signups from bosses to evil team according to my own nepotism discretion. Thread signup order does not necessarily indicate comic appearance order. I am shameless.

Re: 300% Mixed Nuts

Name: NEXandGBX
Position: Minor Antagonist (I've been a major character and a protagonist a lot so it's a change of pace.)
Sprites http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/5/55/Nexmario_sprites.png (I feel like having decent recolor sprites is better than having bad original ones.)

hi i'd like to be in your comic plz include me XD

nico
comic relief
male pronouns
http://i.imgur.com/glMfCOG.png

do you really like nico or is that an inside joke

OK

Name: Nyrie
Role: Minor Protagonist
Sprites: http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/4/4c/Nyrie_Sprites.png

name: uniju
team: whichever team the bros are on
class: tracer
sprites: http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/f/fc/Unijusprites.png
favourite nut: cashew

name: mcd
species: minor protagonist
sprites: http://wiki.userpedia.net/images/f/f9/Thatstoneass.png
favourite nut: nut soaked in tea

Roy Koopa
Minor Antagonist
Male (he)
Sprites
I don't actually like and type of nuts.

Also, forgot something. I like those nuts in mixes shaped like boomerangs, whatever you call them. And second of all, please have Johkonnla be one(or more if you can) of the following:
Comic relief antagonist
Antagonist turned protagonist
Servant who temporarily/nearly overtakes bigger villain
Antagonist with pet that he cares for(not talking about the shadowy snake in the sprite sheet, that's what he transforms into to destroy somebody)
Female villain's flirty servant
Attractive antagonist

Midna said:
I need sprites honestly
Man your OC is easy I wish mine was easy

Sq3Eppj.png

It's just missing the wings and sunglasses but those should be easy but I didn't feel like doing it myself at least not right now

SiFi said:
Midna said:
I need sprites honestly
Man your OC is easy I wish mine was easy

Sq3Eppj.png

It's just missing the wings and sunglasses but those should be easy but I didn't feel like doing it myself at least not right now

we're halfway there I guess, either way, thanks.

The Pyro Guy (TPG)
Major E: Minor Antagonist please
Male (he)
Sprites (if you need more, just ask)
Salted

Re: 300% Mixed Nuts!

Did I do something wrong in my sign up? I scaled the sprite sheet to the proper size if that was the issue.

Re: 300% Mixed Nuts!

New 300% Mixed Nuts comics will be released soon, but for now I'm in the process of restoring my old deleted comics that were canceled. Almond Factory and Cashew Comics are back up but they're still canceled forever. At some point I'll be restoring my other deleted comics.

EDIT: Robancekem, Macadamia Kai and BTTM are back. (Still canceled though.) I'm still in the process of restoring T3M and AT5M but they're available in a ZIP archive linked to on the pages.

Back