Who will be in SSB4?

I'd see Rosalina as either a costume change for Peach or as an AT

For an actual fighter, I suggested Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers a few topics back.

What about Bomberman?

*O' Chunks
B Neutral- Chunk Toss:
Pressing B once will make O' Chunks tear off a piece of the stage and hold it above his head. Pressing B again will make O' Chunks throw the piece of stage he was carrying.
B Side- Shoulder Ram:
O' Chunks rushes shoulder first at the opponent and causes damage. If the opponent was on the ground, they will get pushed down, temporarily stunning them.
B Up- Chunks Away:
O' Chunks gives off a powerful fart which launches him into the air, damaging anyone that comes in contact with him.
B Down- Ground Pound:
O' Chunks hops up into the air and slams down on the ground hitting anyone underneath.
Final Smash- Chunk Up:
O' Chunks grows twice his size, making all of his attacks double in strength and becomes harder to knock back.

Rosalina Spalko said:
I'd see Rosalina as either a costume change for Peach or as an AT

For an actual fighter, I suggested Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers a few topics back.

What about Bomberman?

Nah, he'd be too much like Snake.

Princess Apes said:
Daisy.jpg
Only Daisy had a chances to appear in a SS:B game

:) :D ;D
B: Daisy Corckscrew- Daisy stands on one foot and spins. Works like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado.

Up B: Amazee Daisy Jump- Self- explanitory.

Side B: Pollen Bomb- Daisy throws an exlpoding container filled with pollen.

Down B: Daisy Pound- Daisy initiates a ground pound.

Final Smash: Double Dutch Daisy- Daisy face sideways and turns on a double dutch machine with HUUUUUUUUUUUGE jumpropes! Once she starts jumping, the ropes start spinning. They will damage (and (very possibly) KO) whoever they hit!

Daisy is fine as a costume for Peach. If she was playable she'd just be a clone.

I can see the following being playable:

Ridley
Black Shadow
Fifth Generation Pokemon
Mewtwo
King K. Rool
Waluigi
Little Mac (replace his Assist Trophy with Hitmonchan in a Pokeball)
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Master Lucario said:
I can see the following being playable:
Ridley
Black Shadow
Mewtwo
King K. Rool
Little Mac (replace his Assist Trophy with Hitmonchan in a Pokeball)
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
These. More villains in Smash is always a welcome thing.

And for third-party support, add classic Mega Man, if third-parties are in Smash 4.

Uuhhhhhhhhhh.................... Count Bleck, maybe? Or maybe a Bleck/Nastasia team.

Bleck:
Final Smash- The Void: Count Bleck pulls everybody into a world of pain and suffering :dk:.................

B move- Chaos heart: Bleck pulls out the Chaos Heart, acting as a temporary sheild. Anyone who touches him during this amount of time gets damaged.

Side B- Dark Magic: Bleck throws Dark Magic. Charge it up by not releasing the button.

Up B- Teleport: Self-explanatory. Teleport to wherever you point the control stick.

Down B- Time Out: Bleck is substituted with...............

NATAISA!:

B- Shifty Ground: All ground that they players are able to stand on shakes for about 3 seconds.

Side B- Stunning Powers: Red electricity-looking lines travel towards the direction the attack was exucated in. The first person that it touches is temporarily stunned.

Up B- Hypno-chain: The red lines are used as a tether.

Down B- Take 5: Natasia switches out with Bleck.

Final Smash- Gravitation: The stage remains the same, but the players are pulled toward a different part.

jaffffey said:
I think that brawl characters are fine as they are, but i'd like sora from KH and Banjo-Kazooie from..... well, you know

P.S, don't say anything about rare being with microsoft, i know that already.

:shifty: I still want Bleck and Nastasia.

I can't help but think that Crash Bandiscoot should be in a SSB game.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
No, she's a floozy.
Code:
[color=blue]
Oh, [b][i]come[/i][/b] on! A cool secretary with hypno-powers- now [i]that[/i] can't be beat.[/color]

Nastasia.png

Ridley
B: Plasma Fireball
Side B: Killer Klaw
Up B: Loop
Down B: Tail Grind
Final Smash: Omega Ridley

Only moveset that would work.
Black Shadow
B: Shadow Punch
Side B: Raging Bull
Up B: Shadow Booster
Down B: Shadow Kick
Final Smash: Black Bull

F-Zero needs more representation, and Ganondorf needs someone to take his moveset, so he can get a new one.

Waluigi
B: Tennis Ball
Side B: Bob-omb
Up B: Swim - He swims in the air.
Down B: Stomp - Stomps people into the ground like he does in Brawl
Final Smash: Waluigi Rocket - If it connects, the opponent launches into the air with him, and he charges up a kick, and kicks back down to the stage.

Mewtwo
B: Shadow Ball
Side B: Psycho Cut
Up B: Teleport
Down B: Confusion
Final Smash: Future Sight - Mewtwo meditates for a few seconds, and the Final Smash appears to be over. 15 seconds later, the opponent is hit with a Future Sight attack.

Mewtwo needs to come back. He's completely different from Lucario, so they can both be in (they were both intended for Brawl). And he needs to made better. He sucked ass in Melee.

Sir Lancelot said:
Ridley
B: Plasma Fireball
Side B: Killer Klaw
Up B: Loop
Down B: Tail Grind
Final Smash: Omega Ridley

Only moveset that would work.
Black Shadow
B: Shadow Punch
Side B: Raging Bull
Up B: Shadow Booster
Down B: Shadow Kick
Final Smash: Black Bull

F-Zero needs more representation, and Ganondorf needs someone to take his moveset, so he can get a new one.

Waluigi
B: Tennis Ball
Side B: Bob-omb
Up B: Swim - He swims in the air.
Down B: Stomp - Stomps people into the ground like he does in Brawl
Final Smash: Waluigi Rocket - If it connects, the opponent launches into the air with him, and he charges up a kick, and kicks back down to the stage.

Mewtwo
B: Shadow Ball
Side B: Psycho Cut
Up B: Teleport
Down B: Confusion
Final Smash: Future Sight - Mewtwo meditates for a few seconds, and the Final Smash appears to be over. 15 seconds later, the opponent is hit with a Future Sight attack.

Mewtwo needs to come back. He's completely different from Lucario, so they can both be in (they were both intended for Brawl). And he needs to made better. He sucked ass in Melee.

Amen brother. Specially about the "F-Zero need more representation" part. I felt as if nintendo tanooki-stomped me when I saw samurai goroh... as an assist trophy.

Julius said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
No, she's a floozy.
Code:
[color=blue]
Oh, [b][i]come[/i][/b] on! A cool secretary with hypno-powers- now [i]that[/i] can't be beat.[/color]

Nastasia.png

A cool Jester with the power to warp space...

Code:
Hey, everybody has their own taste.

Nastasia.png

Bowser Jr.
B: Paint Ball - launches a glob of paint in whichever direction he's facing.
Side B: Paint Trail - Jr. runs forward, dragging his brush behind him, leaving a slippery paint trail behind him.
Up B: Brush Copter - Jr. spins his brush above his head, like a helicopter, allowing him to recover.
Down B: Shell Smash - Basically his deke in Mario Strikers Charged. He jumps in the air, flips, and lands on the ground shell-first.

Final Smash Idea 1: Airship Armada - Jr. calls in an air strike from the airships from Mario Galaxy. Missiles, bullets, and bombs go flying.

Final Smash Idea 2: Art Attack - Jr. jumps into the air and covers the ground with various colors of paint. The colors indicate the effect. Yellow=electricity, Red=fire, Purple=darkness.

Jesus Freak said:
Julius said:
Jesus Freak said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
No, she's a floozy.
Code:
[color=blue]

Nastasia.png

A cool Jester with the power to warp space...

Code:
Hey, everybody has their own taste.

Nastasia.png

Natasha's a fangirl.

You can't be cool and a fangirl.

IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN

Back