Post your Comic

Yoshario

King Bowser
This is the official "post your user comic thread" so even without Userpedia you still have the opportunity to share your user sprite comic.  ;D

Ive deleted my TBDA and WSA comic files, and I have a hunch that not many comics will be posted here.

Well, you may post new ones here. I'm getting tired of userpedia anyway, although I still miss it very much. I don't know how that works. But anyway, yeah, since Userpedia is probably going to be gone for a long time, I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread. :posh: I don't know why I put the posh smiley there, either, I just think its cool.

Dorkbert9001 said:
Ive deleted my TBDA and WSA comic files, and I have a hunch that not many comics will be posted here.

I agree with him. There not many comics anyways. Most of them were delete due to Scribbles crashing.

McToast said:
Clay Mario said:
So no one made new comics after Scribblewiki crashed? ???

Nobody but Uniju, and some lame comics on the Userpedia Wikia.
That's a shame. Comics used to be the big mariowiki fad. They were more popular than the MarioWiki itself! But because no one is making comics anymore, sprite comics are proved indeed a fad. What do you think the next MarioWiki fad is going to be?

Clay Mario said:
McToast said:
Clay Mario said:

That's a shame. Comics used to be the big mariowiki fad. They were more popular than the MarioWiki itself! But because no one is making comics anymore, sprite comics are proved indeed a fad. What do you think the next MarioWiki fad is going to be?

Something that isnt gonna be started on Userpedia.

McToast said:
Clay Mario said:

I released 2 more issues of Death to Wiki, but they never got any reception because ScribbleWiki died.

Hey, you know what's funny? Not a single comic has been posted yet.

Back