Post your Comic

Yoshario

King Bowser
This is the official "post your user comic thread" so even without Userpedia you still have the opportunity to share your user sprite comic.  ;D

Yoshario

King Bowser
Well, you may post new ones here. I'm getting tired of userpedia anyway, although I still miss it very much. I don't know how that works. But anyway, yeah, since Userpedia is probably going to be gone for a long time, I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread. :posh: I don't know why I put the posh smiley there, either, I just think its cool.

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Dorkbert9001 said:
Ive deleted my TBDA and WSA comic files, and I have a hunch that not many comics will be posted here.
I agree with him. There not many comics anyways. Most of them were delete due to Scribbles crashing.

Yoshario

King Bowser
McToast said:
Clay Mario said:
So no one made new comics after Scribblewiki crashed? ???
Nobody but Uniju, and some lame comics on the Userpedia Wikia.
That's a shame. Comics used to be the big mariowiki fad. They were more popular than the MarioWiki itself! But because no one is making comics anymore, sprite comics are proved indeed a fad. What do you think the next MarioWiki fad is going to be?

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Clay Mario said:
McToast said:
Clay Mario said:
That's a shame. Comics used to be the big mariowiki fad. They were more popular than the MarioWiki itself! But because no one is making comics anymore, sprite comics are proved indeed a fad. What do you think the next MarioWiki fad is going to be?
Something that isnt gonna be started on Userpedia.

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
McToast said:
Clay Mario said:
I released 2 more issues of Death to Wiki, but they never got any reception because ScribbleWiki died.

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Hey, you know what's funny? Not a single comic has been posted yet.